Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Idi Amin Dada Vote Of Thanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Amin Dada Vote Of Thanks (1731 Views)

List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / What Buhari And Idi Amin Dada Have In Common * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idi Amin Dada Vote Of Thanks by executinal(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2013
After he was feted by the Queen in London, Idi Amin Dada of Uganda had this to say as vote of thanks:

"My majesty Mr Queen, Sir, Horrible Ministers, invented guests, ladies under gentlemen. I thank the Queen very plenty for what he has done to me. I tell you, I have eaten so much that I am now fed up with malicious meal.

"Before I continue, I would kindly ask you to open the windows so that the climate may get in plenty. But before I go back I must invert Mr Queen to my country and I can assure you, Mr Queen that when you come, I shall revenge to you. You will eat a full cow and I will work very difficult to make sure that you will come back with a very full stomach.

"For now I am sorry that I have just made a short call on you. The next time I will make a long one possible for a full moon. Thank you for letting me UnCloth you in front of all the extinguished people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Disintegrate If Jonathan Contests In 2015 –shuluwa / SCANDAL! 6 Cultists Gang Rape 16-yr-old Girl / Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.