Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

“My Husband Does Not Sleep At Night Anymore” – NSDC Commandant’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Husband Does Not Sleep At Night Anymore” – NSDC Commandant’s Wife (687 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV / When Oga For NSDC No Sabi There Website, How Him Go Command? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My Husband Does Not Sleep At Night Anymore” – NSDC Commandant’s Wife by dotcomnamename: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2013
It was reported that the wife of the ridiculed NSCDC Commandant who was involved in the crazy “My Oga at the Top” Video protested at the studio of Channels TV over the damages that the viral video caused to their family.

She cried and said that her kids are being ridiculed at school by their classmates.

Even her neighbors and fellow market women make fun of her everyday as well.

She also said that her husband, NSCDC Commandant Obafaiye Shem, cries at night and could not sleep anymore due terrible embarrassment.

Before the woman came to protest at the TV station, her husband already received a call about his suspension.

http://ireporterstv.co/my-husband-does-not-sleep-at-night-anymore-nsdc-commandants-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Developing Story,cnn / The Philosophical Significance Of T.A ORJI In Abia Political Equation / Nurses Protest Kidnap Of Colleague In Owerri Hide Out For Four (4) Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.