Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience (23530 Views)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella:
loool...as in, he's trying to get known.

So you and adaobi don gang up against me? Huh? You bet I yam more famous than even Seun on NL. Go and read about Nairaland and the Garri wars! Lmao
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by ugoezeb(m): 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
loool i feel sorry for him grin

dts not fair oh. Y d ridicule?

My guy, no worry, they r jst jealous.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
loool i feel sorry for him grin

Na wa!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

So you and adaobi don gang up against me? Huh? You bet I yam more famous than even Seun on NL. Go and read about Nairaland and the Garri wars! Lmao
LOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin all i can do is just laugh........
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by KINGwax(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Still reading comments. It's apparent sensible people haven't posted their comments yet

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

bbpreye, na you be dis? I remember you na, President of Garri Republic.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by dapizy02(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
See wetin my elder brodas dey do 4 malawi.......
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
a lot of famzers on this thread...
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by favynikky(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wch kind trouser be dis wey peter abi na paul wear?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
ugoezeb:

dts not fair oh. Y d ridicule?

My guy, no worry, they r jst jealous.

I'm already taken, so no need!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Bodmas06: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Their mates are pulling crowd in U.S.A,U.K,Germany,France etc.they are pulling crowd in Malawi,Kenya,Tanzania,Burundi and u people are callin them best in Africa.best ko worst ni.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
KINGwax: Still reading comments. It's apparent sensible people haven't posted their comments yet

Mr. ARISTOTLE abi MR. SENSIBLE, you just displayed you oipoloic undiluted stupidity right now! This is the most useless comment I've ever read on Nairaland this year! Akamu!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella:
bbpreye, na you be dis? I remember you na, President of Garri Republic.

Na me oh! Seun been send me go exile! Loooolz.. How una dey jooor?
_ ;wink
└))> Durh!
\>.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by ugoezeb(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bodmas06: Their mates are pulling crowd in U.S.A,U.K,Germany,France etc.they are pulling crowd in Malawi,Kenya,Tanzania,Burundi and u people are callin them best in Africa.best ko worst ni.

r u a hater? or r u just passing by? Jst waka jeje so dt ppl wont notice u.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by dandollaz: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
otodeluxe: Psquare on stage promoting immorality? Lord help us! embarassed
What is immorality in this nowbad Belly,they are even better than you in prayer because God has answered there own and u r here witch hunting yourself.oluku
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Costa2000(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bodmas06: Their mates are pulling crowd in U.S.A,U.K,Germany,France etc.they are pulling crowd in Malawi,Kenya,Tanzania,Burundi and u people are callin them best in Africa.best ko worst ni.
bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by dandollaz: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
ugoezeb:

r u a hater? or r u just passing by? Jst waka jeje so dt ppl wont notice u.
Dont mind the stupid Yoruba boy because Igbo boy is is the biggest in Africa him dey there dey collect sleep for him eye.if na davido or wizkid he will not ni/ko.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Odinaka00(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
victorazy:

Sharap u bastard dat is not proud of his tribe "Usu"
Na ppl like u dey betray us "Onye nzuzu"

"I talk poo, that's y my conversation stinks" no wonder and why am my xchangin words with dis chaf

When are you gon quit this sycophantic show of shame nd stupidity yu re known for? Nwanne iburozikwanu nwatakiri......emechuzina ndi igbo ihu na Nairaland, "ezi"
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Afam4eva(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Are USA, UK and Germany in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
AFRICA MOVIE ACADEMY AWARDS (AMAA) TOOK PSQUARE TO MALAWI.
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
See this hater...can you even pull a crowd in your street?
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are USA, UK and Germany in Africa?
abi o !!
i live in the uk......the crowds that they pull off are huge !!! stop hating !!! team p square forever !!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by lightheart(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
victorazy:

Na waooo!!! See where ppl dey fight because of P-sqare dat was been despise by them before, if can't beat dem join dem shaa. God I must be famous oh!

I can't remember when p-square was despised, ogbeni!

From Timbuk2 records, niggiz projectile's been upward!

I see you got an 'L' on ur chest, learner!

my2naira

Lightheart
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Airforce1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
sad Psqaure and dia Ibo accent

So malawi is been ruled by a woman?
No wonder that country is not moving forward

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
very sexist remark..
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by lightheart(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella:
See this hater...can you even pull a crowd in your street?

You are nice oo. Me was wondering if he can pull any crowd in the house/yard/compound he lives. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Airforce1: So malawi is been ruled by a woman?
No wonder that country is not moving forward
can you do any better ??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
abi o !!
i live in the uk......the crowds that they pull off are huge !!! stop hating !!! team p square forever !!!!!!!!!!!

U live in UK so we should start dancing alingo? Fowl!
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Chitexs250(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmmm

No Time To Check Time
Re: Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
bbpreye.:

U live in UK so we should start dancing alingo? Fowl!
you can dance if you like........im not holding you !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Adesua Etomi Dancing At Her Traditional Marriage / Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Munachii Abii Stuns In Short Denim Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.