Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,148 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. (492 Views)

Question That Need An Urgent Answer!! / Needs Urgent Attention / A Staph-Infected Fractured Leg Bone Patient Needs Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
How many of us would be willing to permit that our corpse be used for training and researches by upcoming doctors when we die?
For those that would reject such ideas,kindly state your reason/s. how then do we now anticipate for major breakthroughs in the health sector.#curious mind.
Re: A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. by deols(f): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
You have given a judgement even b4 d replies.
Re: A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
I can.
Though,nigerian institutions don't lack bodies for such. Armed robbers are shot on daily basis and the unclaimed ones end up in medical schools and teaching hospitals.
Re: A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
centje: I can.
Though,nigerian institutions don't lack bodies for such. Armed robbers are shot on daily basis and the unclaimed ones end up in medical schools and teaching hospitals.
In other words,you mean there is an element of advantage in extra-judicial killings? Just like the Ezu-river case.
Re: A Question That Needs Urgent Answer. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
nwachivis:
In other words,you mean there is an element of advantage in extra-judicial killings? Just like the Ezu-river case.
i never said they are extra-judicial

I said armed robbers...don't that ring a bell...they are killed in shoot outs.

(1) (Reply)

Stress / Which Are The Some Body Sclupture Center In Florida? / LSBTS Canvasses Voluntary Blood Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.