Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (35514 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Scobaba, you won't kill me with laughter. why are you insulting Mumuni Alao of complete sport indirectly.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Scobaba, you won't kill me with laughter. why are you insulting Mumuni Alao of complete sport indirectly?.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Artistree: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rooneyboy: I doubt if this is the real femi fani Kayode's twitter handle .
Chop knuckle Rooneyboy, with modern-day technology, ANYTHING is possible & I TOTALLY agree with u...
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by bennynaza(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
samtheman: what those that mean? is Abati a gay or homo? this is incredible.
Dull brain
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
nwando: Thank God both of them are from the same tribe
Let them duke it out
Rascal versus rascal

what has ethnicity or tribal issue got to do wt what is happening here? I see u are dilusional, we dont need such tribalistic elements like you here. tongue
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ddippset(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Paul onminyi: kayode ve no right 2 insult as u said. Bt Abati ve rigt 2 insult d whole country? Hmmmm am askin u pocket lawer.
i think you are correct. by defending the decision to grant the pardon, he is insulting all of us. he is playing us for fools.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by nativedoctor(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by SisiKill1: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Naija politics in the Social Media age is turning out to be very very interesting.

Gone are the days when the people at the bottom of the rung had no clue what is going on at the top. Back then politicians and their momma could get away with whatever their hearts desires and the masses are left to wallow in ignorance. ...left to swallow whatever crap they are being fed and dissenting voices are easily silenced. Not Anymore my friends....not anymore.

Now not only do we know what's going down and how it's going down. ...that air of respectability and invincibility normally surrounding these people is gone like the wind. They don't have two heads y'all and they aren't necessarily smarter than the rest of us....they are just products of dumb effing luck. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ddippset(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
most people dont get the punchline here. he did not mean the same se.x thing literarily. the point to note here is 'missing link' when two same sexes meet there is no connection like 2 d1cks or 2 pvssies hence the missing link. in order words abati is clueless.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
yuzedo:
You be my guy anyday! People on NL are being quite puerile and shallow tonight.

shocked Yuzedo na you talk this one?

Baba don dey old o....
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by timi0103(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
In my own humble opinion, both parties are elements of national and public disgrace. At a point like this,i usually ask myself: is nigeria truly ripe and mature 4 democracy? Last week was .my oga at the top' and today its "same sex marriage" and missing link. But i do think fani wasn't talkin about homosexuality but rather an oxymoron usuage. Let nairalanders not promote unethical issues as this could be likened to abuse of social media. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
Does this even make any sense ? How can a baby come out of a same sex intercourse ? Fani Kayode has gone nuts!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Aikayy: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
This Femi Kayode guy still needs to be bre.ast fed! He is so empty, I really feel sorry for his kids. If he was my dad I'll definitely talk some sense into his head tonight....
I'm so disgusted with most of the comments here, little wonder some dude was begging to delete his nairaland handle in some other trend. Mr Seun, pls u guys shld look into it o! Pls try to come up with a way one cld delete from this forum..... Or I'm I in the teenage session? Ok, I guess this isn't front page!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by 5much(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Very harsh words from FFK
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Abati:Yoruba?! ,FFk:Yoruba?! Hmm! Me ®ε̲αƪƪƔ don't wanna know!!They can go on as usual and rip each other apart.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by tpia5: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
maybe its not his twitter account.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ddippset(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
Aikayy: This Femi Kayode guy still needs to be bre.ast fed! He is so empty, I really feel sorry for his kids. If he was my dad I'll definitely talk some sense into his head tonight....
I'm so disgusted with most of the comments here, little wonder some dude was begging to delete his nairaland handle in some other trend. Mr Seun, pls u guys shld look into it o! Pls try to come up with a way one cld delete from this forum..... Or I'm I in the teenage session? Ok, I guess this isn't front page!
why are you spelling b00b as bre.ast?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by deandavid(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
booqee: U know nigerian politicians never fail to disappoint when it comes to acting stewpid and immature. So it has now all resorted to name calling?? nigerian politics is so cheap and irritating..
nairalanders are even acting like its okay
i'm disappointed in fani-kayode., not dat i'm on anybody's side anyway. Smh
sorry to ask, but are you gay?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by hardknockbroda(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
TOTAL KNOCKOUT
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by romeo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
femi kayode is the biggest fool in Nigeria
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
These grandpas should please grow up!Acting like kids and embarrassing themselves!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
ddippset: most people dont get the punchline here. he did not mean the same se.x thing literarily. the point to note here is 'missing link' when two same sexes meet there is no connection like 2 d1cks or 2 pvssies hence the missing link. in order words abati is clueless.

Bro., welcome to the league of eggheads on nairaland... I thought I was the only that could decipher the "punchline" and the "metaphor" in that bar...

Don't get too worked up about most of the people on this forum, they don't understand anything, except superficial nonsense... grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by yuzedo: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

shocked Yuzedo na you talk this one?

Baba don dey old o....
angry
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
yuzedo: Are you guys naïve or just bored?! Everybody encouraging this festering buffoon called FFK must not know he is as idiØtic as the man he is attacking. Infact, Abati has more respect and relevance than this scumbag fani-kayode.

Y'all need to edit your posts & tell FFK to STFU.

Fûck both of them. This crotch-stain FFK has no moral standing to even comment in Nigeria.
+ 5000000.
Old men who do not seem to realize just how old they are.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by KINGwax(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
ItsModella: faarkkk!! Femi Fani-Kayode went in deeeeeeeppp!!!
see where u carry ur own go!!!
He went it deep, abi? He no suck am dry?

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't know who these people are undecided
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
That,s really good for Abati and it serves him right for saying that Nigerians are suffering from "SOFFISTICATED IGNORANCE". Retards kawai
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by kiyosaki1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Does this even make any sense ? How can a baby come out of a same sex intercourse ? Fani Kayode has gone nuts!
Are you so naive?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by goldfish80(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
chingyjant: SMH for Femi Fani-Kayode.Those praising his shameless comment on Abati i believe have forgotten so soon how he went about insulting people without courtesy while he was at the corridor of power.I remember him describing Gen.Buhari as a Beetle car without an engine.I also remember him insulting Wole Soyinka and how Soyinka placed a curse on him and Chief Gani of blessed memory.From his words you will know that he is a drowned ship hoping for others to join him.It takes a Gay to know the features of a Gay.Silence is the best answer for a fool.Fani-Kayode go figure it out
Nice to meet you Mr Ruben Abbati
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by goldfish80(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
chingyjant: SMH for Femi Fani-Kayode.Those praising his shameless comment on Abati i believe have forgotten so soon how he went about insulting people without courtesy while he was at the corridor of power.I remember him describing Gen.Buhari as a Beetle car without an engine.I also remember him insulting Wole Soyinka and how Soyinka placed a curse on him and Chief Gani of blessed memory.From his words you will know that he is a drowned ship hoping for others to join him.It takes a Gay to know the features of a Gay.Silence is the best answer for a fool.Fani-Kayode go figure it out
Nice to meet you Mr Ruben Abbati cheesy
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by kiyosaki1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Does this even make any sense ? How can a baby come out of a same sex intercourse ? Fani Kayode has gone nuts!
You just exhibited your sophisticated ignoramus
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by TableLeg(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
take dat:
Abati and FFK, two peas in a pod! Political opportunists and windbags!
Spot on.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nation Grid Has Collapsed Again / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.