Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Haunted By Indian Hair - Popular Abuja TV Presenter Screams For Help! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Haunted By Indian Hair - Popular Abuja TV Presenter Screams For Help! (1687 Views)

Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) / Indian Hair Extension / SCARY: Popular Abuja TV Presenter Haunted By Owners Of Indian Hair She Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haunted By Indian Hair - Popular Abuja TV Presenter Screams For Help! by samguy009: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
For lovers of Human hair, caution is the order of the day.

Rachel Edjeren is the MD/CEO of Rayzeds Media. She is a Producer, Presenter, Events & Celebrity Red Carpet Host, Public Relations (PR) Personnel/Consultant and an actress. She is the producer of the popular TV magazines ‘TRENDS & RACHEL’ and ‘YANAYIN ZAMANI da RACHEL’.she is based in Abuja.
”My sister inlaw came to pray with me last two years. She said she was experiencing ill luck during the week. So many nasty things happening
to her.I prayed wit her and the Spirit

Read More>> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/03/haunted-by-indian-hair-popular-abuja-tv.html

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z And Beyonce Knowles Splurge On Kanye West And Kim Kardashian's Baby / Lessons I’ve Learnt In My Marriage – Movie Star Opeyemi Ayeola / Cheryl Cole's Husband Jean-bernard Fernandez-versini Jumps To Star's Defence Aft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.