Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Could Be What You Need To Succeed Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / This Could Be What You Need To Succeed Online (664 Views)

20 Reports You Need To Succeed Online To Take Control Of Your Family Expenses / 20 Reports You Need To Succeed Online In 2009! / How To Succeed Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be What You Need To Succeed Online by goldlink(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2008
I stumbled on a rare collection of webmaster softwares. When i say software, i don't mean useless softwares often dangled by mailing-list chasing webmasters before web surfers. I mean super softwares such that automates your blogging(yes, you read it right), it blogs for you and also pings your blog after each post!, Another is the one that creates ebook covers in minutes, yet another is the one that crafts sales letters. In this rare collection also is the one that helps you build your very own article directory, another one that sets up your website in 30 minutes. Yet there is another that helps you submit your article to over 500 article websites at a click of a button! Hey, don't go yet, there is another that helps to manage your private membership site and yet another that manages your joint venture, there is another that creates banners, There is a powerful one that creates private membership site, if you know how profitable it is to operate a membership site then you will realise the importance of this software, there is the one that makes picture gallery, there is the one on blog link generator, which automatically generates links back to your blog to improve search engine ranking.
These softwares are very user friendly as average person with no programming knowledge can use them. One of the secrets of webmasters who are making huge amounts of money online is their ability to use softwares to automate many tasks, be wise enough to emulate them as from today, to get any of these softwares send an email to me motonyvator@yahoo.com
Re: This Could Be What You Need To Succeed Online by tundewoods(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2008
Once again we have another misleading thread topic that is aimed at beating the bush and finally leading readers to a brickwall that's eventually ask for unecessary emails to ask for a token.

by the way,i doubt if there are really any true fantastic softwares that can enhance a person's blog more than the already well known blog softwares like word press ,blogger and the rest of them.
Re: This Could Be What You Need To Succeed Online by goldlink(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2008
what you wrote above shows a gross misunderstanding of the thread, the software is not competing with blogger or wordpress but does complement some aspects of blogging. you can not judge what you have not tested smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy A Good Car, Who Is Selling? / Your Own Fully Ready Designed Dating Website For Sale with Paypal / Forex Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.