Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Divorcee Seeking Decent Women - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Divorcee Seeking Decent Women (502 Views)

My Desire A Sugar Mama....single...divorcee...widow Am Here. Baby / MARRIED WOMEN, WIDOWS AND DIVORCEE SHOULD READ. / Mature, Single Or Divorcee Beautiful Lady For A Relatiobship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorcee Seeking Decent Women by SOMTO2(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2008
hello every 1
my name is somto, got this website from a friend of mine who told me it is a good place to meetup with decent people.
well truthfuly am a divorcee ( 2yrs now) and am not really so bold a person ( shy type).
am looking to meet up with females who are also divorced or in thier late 20;s to early 30's . am 34, and i work with an investment house on the mainland.
i will not be leaving much of my details here because of my company policy.
but if there is anyone i can start some decent level of friendship with that might possibly lead to something serious i am open.
if this is not the right forum pls am sorry as i was told by my friend that i cud find some1 here.
well tanx every1 and Gods blessings.
SOMTO.
Re: Divorcee Seeking Decent Women by Akpala: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2008
HI
I APPRECIATE THE WAY U SOUND BUT I HOPE YOU ARE A SINCERE BEING.
FOR CONFIDENTALITY GIVE ME A SHOUT I HOPE WE START FROM THERE.
EASY
Re: Divorcee Seeking Decent Women by victorian(f): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2008
Lets talk, send me a mail to alfreda_swiss@yahoo.com. hope you are indeed sincere. smiley
Re: Divorcee Seeking Decent Women by warid(f): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2008
i think you deserve to happy
too,i think i like your openess
here is my number 08036744878
Re: Divorcee Seeking Decent Women by onizzy: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2008
hnm grin grin
Re: Divorcee Seeking Decent Women by publicview: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2008
How indecent was your former wife? Could it be she left you because you always fall into temptation with every thing on skirt.
Remarrying wont serve you any good, unless you cure urself from the diesease of your former marriage, if not you re goin to carry it over, and over and over.
My advice is make up with your former wife.Inshort you did not sound as a married man

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend / Surulere Peeps / Girl Friend Needed By A Honest Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.