Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! (1460 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by ajk: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2008
I have been believing God for a change of job for a couple of years. In january last year i renewed my commitment to God by way of deligently serving him with my time and d little resouces i had.

I have been managing  a small IT firm where i receive N35,000 as monhly  salary, believing that one day my story will change, but i don't know It's going to land me to a point where making a choice will  be this interestingly confusing. All to the glory of God.

To cut the story short Shell (contract though) and Huawei called me on last  Friday and Monday respectively to come and pick my offer letters.

Please i need your urgent advice. Which one do i go for? What is their pay like?

I had my degree in Elect/Elect.
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by jodeci(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2008
dont even think about it,Shell is by all means than huawei,given the huawei i know,they dont give permanent position and pays peanut as well.huawei pays btw 85 to 90000 naira as a contract staff,while shell will not pay anything less than 250000 as a contract staff.

go grap shell job man and congrats in advance.
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by BIZ: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2008
Do accept my congratulations on this breakthrough. I will strongly advise that you go for the Shell job and forget about the other one. Shell is better in my own opinion anyway. I pray that God will order your steps.
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by Joey82(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2008
Guy, congratulations.
u dont even have to think twice, go grab d shell thingy, apart from d fact that d pay is better, d experience is worth its while, u can move on from there to highest heavens, believe me.
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by Terver: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
Thank God for His mercies that never end.
About where to go, moneywise and brand-wise, there is no contention between Shell and Huawei.
From Shell's stable, you could to any height on earth.
Congrats & Happy new life,

I'm pleased to share in your Joy
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by M4K: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ajk
From all indications; Shell should be better.
How did you get the Shell contract? Any advertisement to that effect?
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by nossycheek(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2008
Go and Pick the letters, then based on the contents, we can then offer our advice. Congrats
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by sweetonyx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
Even in our unfaithfulness,He remains Faithful.
Baba God is the Best!
congrats,
nb pls,take shell.
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2008
This is good news.
God is good
congrats o
The girls will now start seeing visions of themselves in a flowing white dress and you in a tuxedo grin
watch out!
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by anietieo1: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2008
I believe you know what to do
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by ISTLADY: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2008
my guy shell ooooooo
Re: Shell And Huawei Want Me. It's Testimony! by ABJ001: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
sorry to come in in this manner. You asked a question "What is their pay like". Are we suppose to ask or you suppose to ask us as you said you have been called for your letters. Please don't try to confuse yourself. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Is Calling / Aptitude Test For Telecom Jobs With A Fee / Graduate Trainees Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.