Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

vvvf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / vvvf (2781 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

vvvf by Rick9(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Vv
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
The real Bible was made and it was written with love and not fear. Now, the main Bible you read now was re-edited by the elite to control the masses and shallow minded people. Just imagine, people crying for billions of years and yet the God who says he is love and merciful would still be listening to their tears and yet still allow more people to die and suffer the more.
Its irrational and ilogical. There is no hell fire, don't be scared. God won't keep burning people. If God knew that we all gonna go to hell (since he is all knowing), why did he create the people that he know will eventually go to hell? Common. Its either heaven or eternal silence. Then, maybe a second chance for d sinners (don't know) and etc

1 Like

Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
solidbroda: The real Bible was made and it was written with love and not fear. Now, the main Bible you read now was re-edited by the elite to control the masses and shallow minded people. Just imagine, people crying for billions of years and yet the God who says he is love and merciful would still be listening to their tears and yet still allow more people to die and suffer the more.
Its irrational and ilogical. There is no hell fire, don't be scared. God won't keep burning people. If God knew that we all gonna go to hell (since he is all knowing), why did he create the people that he know will eventually go to hell? Common. Its either heaven or eternal silence. Then, maybe a second chance for d sinners (don't know) and etc

What i just want you to tell me is what you based your ideas on, the op simply asked a question and you kept on talking about what you think is right, rational and logical. The bible clearly talk about punishment for the wicked even right from the old testament, so if you say you dont believe the bible that is another thing entirely. Saying the bible is re-edited or altered is just being shallow minded for i strongly believe that you have got no prove for there is nothing like that, it is just all in you mind.
Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
So my bro and sis in the Lord pls i need your opinion on this matter,
support it with some bible quotations thanks in anticipation for your replies.

NB Thread can be edited later, and if i make any grammatical error pls correct me. Thanks::::::: [/b][/quote]

My bro, the first thing i will want to ask you is that do you believe the bible? If you strongly believe the bible then we can talk the scriptures and allow it explain itself. Your question is quite simple based on what the bible says, even from the scriptures you quoted the bible uses the word forever and ever meaning it is everlasting, though myself i find it hard to comprehend it but the bible is very clear about this things even from the old testament.
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

What i just want you to tell me is what you based your ideas on, the op simply asked a question and you kept on talking about what you think is right, rational and logical. The bible clearly talk about punishment for the wicked even right from the old testament, so if you say you dont believe the bible that is another thing entirely. Saying the bible is re-edited or altered is just being shallow minded for i strongly believe that you have got no prove for there is nothing like that, it is just all in you mind.
First thing you should ask yourself is Do you bliv in God? Quran, Bible, Hindu Bible, Jewish Bible. all saying different stories but everybody is saying they are all Holy-books. this alone is to tell you that men and not God wrote all this to control men.
You are the one who is shallow minded and locked up your mind to intelligent reasoning. Looking at life in a 2D direction instead of a 4D direction.
God will never keep creating what he will eventually destroy. Hell ko, Fry pan ni.
Heaven is real, hell is just a remodified version to make people act with conformity.
let me ask you this, Are you worshiping God because you fear him or because you love him?
Re: vvvf by Rick9(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
So my bro and sis in the Lord pls i need your opinion on this matter,
support it with some bible quotations thanks in anticipation for your replies.

NB Thread can be edited later, and if i make any grammatical error pls correct me. Thanks::::::: [/b]

My bro, the first thing i will want to ask you is that do you believe the bible? If you strongly believe the bible then we can talk the scriptures and allow it explain itself. Your question is quite simple based on what the bible says, even from the scriptures you quoted the bible uses the word forever and ever meaning it is everlasting, though myself i find it hard to comprehend it but the bible is very clear about this things even from the old testament.
Test Sir i believe the bible cos it's God's word.
Re: vvvf by Rick9(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Even In Matthew 10:15
on Judgement day God will be more merciful to sodom and gommorrah than those town
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rick9:
Test Sir i believe the bible cos it's God's word.
you only bliv the bible because that is what you were told to bliv. If u were born as a muslim, u will say now you bliv in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: vvvf by Rick9(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
solidbroda: you only bliv the bible because that is what you were told to bliv. If u were born as a muslim, u will say now you bliv in the Quran.
yes i would have believed D quran maybe.
But am the type who follow his own laws.
I seek the truth 1 day i will find it
Re: vvvf by ooman(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
the only hope for those in hell is that they will be transferred from hell to lake of fire, that burns with sulphur, where they shall "enjoy" eternity
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
ooman: the only hope for those in hell is that they will be transferred from hell to lake of fire, that burns with sulphur, where they shall "enjoy" eternity
everyone who dies (goood or bad) sleeps peacefully till jesus comes and call d righteous with him. For those dat sinned, hell is not there lot (dey keep sleeping forever)
Read this article
www.truthaboutdeath.com/blog/id/1590/the-mystery-of-death.aspx
Re: vvvf by ooman(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
solidbroda: everyone who dies (goood or bad) sleeps peacefully till jesus comes and call d righteous with him. For those dat sinned, hell is not there lot (dey keep sleeping forever)
Read this article
www.truthaboutdeath.com/blog/id/1590/the-mystery-of-death.aspx

whatever!!
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
There is nobody in HELL.
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2013
ooman:

whatever!!
so, don't ever think Abacha or Abiola or Hitla are all in Hell fire. They are all unconscious just like how unconscious they were before being born. Its eternal rest. No more pain, no more struggle, no more lies, nothing. You feel nothing.
Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
solidbroda:
First thing you should ask yourself is Do you bliv in God? Quran, Bible, Hindu Bible, Jewish Bible. all saying different stories but everybody is saying they are all Holy-books. this alone is to tell you that men and not God wrote all this to control men.
You are the one who is shallow minded and locked up your mind to intelligent reasoning. Looking at life in a 2D direction instead of a 4D direction.
God will never keep creating what he will eventually destroy. Hell ko, Fry pan ni.
Heaven is real, hell is just a remodified version to make people act with conformity.
let me ask you this, Are you worshiping God because you fear him or because you love him?

I believe in God because all that i see around me points to a supreme being, the world is just too unique for it to be an act of randomness. Secondly, the bible is the oldest book in the history of humanity that accurately talk about the history of man and his God. Though difficult to comprehend that God will allow some people to burn in a place for all eternity, i would not say much about that but what i would want to say is that do you think if you know everything about God and can define Him He will still remain God to you?
He is God the self existing one that no one can question, you can not even say how he came to be or how he thinks, so if you are talking about rationality, logic and what make sense then i can only conclude that you still have a long way to go and still in the dark.
The last thing i would want to say is that if at the end of the day you discover that all that the bible says is true, what would you do? You will be lost fall all eternity, asking myself the same if i discover at the end of the day that all the bible says is not true, i would not have anything to loose because i definitely had a nice time getting there (my experiences), but the fact still remains that the bible is right and accurate because it is the inspired word of God and not just that, believing it brings an experience in your life that you will not otherwise have.
Re: vvvf by sidespin: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Those in HELL presently are forever lost. Nobody is there accidentally. All in HELL had the Gospel preached to them. Nobody can deny d fact that they here the Voice of Jesus in their heart. God is wise n He's perfect in His judgement. B4 d world began He knew those who'd accept His Son n chose 2b wt Him. Right now He's waiting for those whom He knew would accept Him - some are even Christians who had backslidded but would come back. Hell is real. I guess my earthly father is there. He died 92, without Christ- in ma own opinion.
In d bk of Pet, Jesus went to hell to preach to those who went there wt out hearing d gospel. Then there was no Bible, no Law unlike now. He specifically pointed out that dose in Noah's day had d opportunity to hear d Gospel. That was then. Now dose in Hell are doomed eternally.
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
frosbel: There is nobody in HELL.
BIG LIE. NIGERIANS ARE IN HELL
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: BIG LIE. NIGERIANS ARE IN HELL
grin hahahahaha. Hell on Earth
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
solidbroda: grin hahahahaha. Hell on Earth
YOU KNOW IT BRAH grin grin BUT ERMM SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE ARE IN HELL.

1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? <<< OUR NATION OF PEOPLE GOT JUDGED FIRST

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God <<< OUR NATIONS GOT CHANGED TO HELL

THE PALE HORSE WHICH BRINGS HELL ( REVELATION 6 VS 8 ) GOT SENT TO THE SOUTHERN COUNTRY WHICH IS WHERE THE NEGROS AT ( ZECHARIAH 6 VS 6 )

SORRY TO BREAK IT TOYOU BRAH. WE BEING IN HELL FOR A WHILE NOW cry grin
Re: vvvf by alexleo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
solidbroda:

You are still ranting. Answer the question he asked you an stop saying what you think it should be in your so called logical reasoning. 'Mr reasonable'.
Re: vvvf by alexleo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
people are in hell right now and people are still going there on daily basis. Believing otherwise is a cheap lie and formed by the devil to decieve people. I have no business with hell because am going to heaven ONLY BY GOD'S GRACE.
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
alexleo: people are in hell right now and people are still going there on daily basis. Believing otherwise is a cheap lie and formed by the devil to decieve people. I have no business with hell because am going to heaven ONLY BY GOD'S GRACE.
no Hell. If hell exist, then God is happy people are going to hell and he really takes pleasure in it, otherwise, he would have done something about the tones of people going in there. Do not mis interpret Hell.
How would a begger who suffers on earth as being in another religion also suffer in Hell because he didn't know Jesus. From hell to hell. That is the highest wickedness of all time.
If God was so wicked, he might as well have destroyed satan. But he was still compassionate. Anyway, let me make u wonder in ur utter ignorance and foolishness.
I serve God because I love him and want to be with him. I don't serve God because he scared me with hell, so because I don't want to go to hell, I must worship God.
Why do you worship God bro? U don't want to go to hell? Is dat d case? I won't be surprised is you urself will be a gatekeeper at the gate of hell in ur own imagination. grin

1 Like

Re: vvvf by Rick9(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
sidespin: Those in HELL presently are forever lost. Nobody is there accidentally. All in HELL had the Gospel preached to them. Nobody can deny d fact that they here the Voice of Jesus in their heart. God is wise n He's perfect in His judgement. B4 d world began He knew those who'd accept His Son n chose 2b wt Him. Right now He's waiting for those whom He knew would accept Him - some are even Christians who had backslidded but would come back. Hell is real. I guess my earthly father is there. He died 92, without Christ- in ma own opinion.
In d bk of Pet, Jesus went to hell to preach to those who went there wt out hearing d gospel. Then there was no Bible, no Law unlike now. He specifically pointed out that dose in Noah's day had d opportunity to hear d Gospel. That was then. Now dose in Hell are doomed eternally.
[size=21pt] Thanks very Much but there are some people who have never heard of Jesus what if they die ? [/size]
Re: vvvf by Rick9(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
alexleo: people are in hell right now and people are still going there on daily basis. Believing otherwise is a cheap lie and formed by the devil to decieve people.[size=21pt] I have no business with hell because am going to heaven [/size] ONLY BY GOD'S GRACE.
[size=21pt] At the bold text Em dont be too sure oh[/size]
Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote

author=solidbroda] no Hell. If hell exist, then God is happy people are
going to hell and he really takes pleasure in it, otherwise, he would
have done something about the tones of people going in there. Do not mis
interpret Hell.
How would a begger who suffers on earth as being in another religion
also suffer in Hell because he didn't know Jesus. From hell to hell.
That is the highest wickedness of all time.
If God was so wicked, he might as well have destroyed satan. But he was
still compassionate. Anyway, let me make u wonder in ur utter ignorance
and foolishness.
I serve God because I love him and want to be with him. I don't serve
God because he scared me with hell, so because I don't want to go to
hell, I must worship God.
Why do you worship God bro? U don't want to go to hell? Is dat d case? I
won't be surprised is you urself will be a gatekeeper at the gate of
hell in ur own imagination. grin[/quote]
This is so simple, we only reiterate what d bible says about Hell n u 'r here blabbing about what u think:>
Why is it u never want 2 tell me what u based ur rationality on, believe
me think u'r sincere bt man, u r sincerely wrong n in d danger of Hell;(

1 Like

Re: vvvf by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2013
As a pastor, u don't understand what the bible says. Pastors like you are like: if the Bible call something a pin u will definitely think its pin indeed! However, do more research in the Bible, about hell, it is not the way you interpreted it, is the way the Bible means. Even yet, it was re-written by selfish men to control man and his thoughts. I guess since christianity was not mentioned by God in the Bible, how did it now come to play? Begging an answer from the question, why Religion? Did God make Religion? I sure you are one of those pastors with revival themes like: "Uncle, nah like this we go they?" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
solidbroda: As a pastor, u don't understand what the bible says. Pastors like you are like: if the Bible call something a pin u will definitely think its pin indeed! However, do more research in the Bible, about hell, it is not the way you interpreted it, is the way the Bible means. Even yet, it was re-written by selfish men to control man and his thoughts. I guess since christianity was not mentioned by God in the Bible, how did it now come to play? Begging an answer from the question, why Religion? Did God make Religion? I sure you are one of those pastors with revival themes like: "Uncle, nah like this we go they?" grin grin grin grin grin

When the bible talked about Hell there were allegories and direct speech used, and it is very clear for any to understand even a kid. Talking about misinterpretation of the scriptures, what we have been saying since about Hell is just taking the scriptures in a literal form and even the most average mind would understand this, when we go deeply to spiritual understanding i guess you will be no where to be found.

Now coming to the fact that the bible was altered, where are your evidence(S), if there is any?
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

When the bible talked about Hell there were allegories and direct speech used, and it is very clear for any to understand even a kid. Talking about misinterpretation of the scriptures, what we have been saying since about Hell is just taking the scriptures in a literal form and even the most average mind would understand this, when we go deeply to spiritual understanding i guess you will be no where to be found.

Now coming to the fact that the bible was altered, where are your evidence(S), if there is any?
who told you the Bible you are reading is also the original Bible? Is it thje stories yoiu have had since a kid which as automatically controlled your mind and entered into highest mind slavery? Do you even know that King James is a Mason?
Wake up Mr pastor. Look left and right. Forward and backwards and see where the obvious loopholes are.
You are only limiting yourself by thinking over what you have been told.

1 Like

Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
solidbroda: who told you the Bible you are reading is also the original Bible? Is it thje stories yoiu have had since a kid which as automatically controlled your mind and entered into highest mind slavery? Do you even know that King James is a Mason?
Wake up Mr pastor. Look left and right. Forward and backwards and see where the obvious loopholes are.
You are only limiting yourself by thinking over what you have been told.

Please be mature, all i ask is proof of the bible being altered and you never gave any undecided

1 Like

Re: vvvf by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Please be mature, all i ask is proof of the bible being altered and you never gave any undecided
you can as well be matured enough to do your own personal research and stop acting like you cant read
Re: vvvf by PastorOluT(m): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote
author=solidbroda] you can as well be matured enough to do your own
personal research and stop acting like you cant read[/quote]

I can see there is no use talking 2 u, u provided no proof n told me 2 read, read what pls?
I pray 4 d salvation of ur soul in Jesus name
Re: vvvf by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I can see there is no use talking 2 u, u provided no proof n told me 2 read, read what pls?
I pray 4 d salvation of ur soul in Jesus name
tnx. I likewise pray for the darkness in your soul to be turned to light in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Storehouses Of Heaven / Martyrs Of Otranto Entire Vilage Dat Chose Death Insted Of Renouncing Ther Faith / Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.