Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Summary Of All Posts Here And All Over - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summary Of All Posts Here And All Over (461 Views)

full Summary Of Crisis Of Conscience By Former WT Gb Member Raymond Franz / A Summary Of God / A Brief Summary Of The Church History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of All Posts Here And All Over by youngvoice: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2013
i have been able to put all contructive criticisms together to jump into conclusive summary and solution that all claimed and supposed men of God message and method are partially wrong.dont scare me of spiritual immunity of touch not my annointed.what of if they are not annointed or they are but now have fallen from annointing.if i say no one is doing God's work as at now i want you to prove it provided you have the understanding and what is work of God.christian please not dudes or world ?.

(1) (Reply)

Papacy And Presidency Which Is Greater? / Court Remands Pastor For Alleged Molestation Of Church Member / Purpose: Created To Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.