Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? (11881 Views)

Updated! Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) 2013/2014 Post UTME Informations / Nasarawa State University,keffi (nsuk) Meets Here. / Schools Here In Nigerian That Offer Part Time Programme On Elect/elect & Com Sci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by decisiontime: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Please I Need Real And Concise Details...
MY QUESTION [DO NASSARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY KEFFI [NSUK] OFFER PART TIME/WEEKEND DEGREE PROGRAMS]?

YOUR HONEST ANSWERS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED...
THANKS...
Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by timpaker(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2013
yes they do!
Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by decisiontime: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
@timpaker... thanks for the reply bro... are you a student of the institution... Would be glad to get clearer details, or do you have their website for the part time programme? Cheers Bro
Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by timpaker(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2013
I'm not a student of the institution but my friend did his Masters degree in that University.
He did it "part-time" and guess what, the school programme is very fast!

I think he did a Master's in Public Administration (MPA) in Public Policy Analysis (not sure)

I'm also aware they sell their forms by April and i don't know if they have a website.

If you live within the Abuja axis just take a trip to the school and get all the details you need, its not far, I think i should be just a 2hours trip from Abuja.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by decisiontime: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
THANKS A ZILLION BRO...

BEST WISHES...
Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by sasho9ja(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2014
please i would like to know if Nasarawa state university offers international relations (Msc) and when the forms for Msc would be on sale and possibly the fees. Compliments of the season
Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by jayitanasara(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2016
timpaker:
I'm not a student of the institution but my friend did his Masters degree in that University.
He did it "part-time" and guess what, the school programme is very fast!
I think he did a Master's in Public Administration (MPA) in Public Policy Analysis (not sure)
I'm also aware they sell their forms by April and i don't know if they have a website.
If you live within the Abuja axis just take a trip to the school and get all the details you need, its not far, I think i should be just a 2hours trip from Abuja.
Good luck!

please Sir, do you have an Idea of the Duration?
Re: Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? by timpaker(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
jayitanasara:

please Sir, do you have an Idea of the Duration?

About a year and 6 months probably. They are very fast (aside strikes which are at times unavoidable).

I also know that they are about closing on the sale of forms so whatever you wanna do i suggest you do it fast or else ABU Zaria (very far and it is full-time) and Unibuja (very slow programme) might be your last resort and it ain't comfortable if your work in Abuja.

Finally, My friend recently collected his degree certificate late last year.

(1) (Reply)

Complete NECO Timetable For 2018 June/July SSCE Exam / Difference Btw Medic Lab Sci And Biochemistry. / NYSC 2015 Batch “A” Call Up Letter - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.