Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist (736 Views)

Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / World Bank To Assist Fg On Job Creation - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by Superuser(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Having any Business or Sales related issues, please post here for experts to assist you.
Re: Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by maximad(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
yep i need big companies to use my bulk sms ..can you help me with that maxistars2004@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by Superuser(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hi Maxwell, i have just sent you an email. Regards
Re: Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by GM008: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
I need someone who can write a comprehensive marketing plan on how to sell gas cookers to middle/low income people.
If you think you have the ability & know how, let me hear from you
Re: Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by surveycash(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
I am into Importation of tablet PC. I am looking for companies/wholesalers to supply to for 100pcs+. I can supply customised with company name nd logo for 300pc+.

My contacts are below.
Re: Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by Superuser(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
GM008 and Surveycash please send me a mail or post your email (biosoftng@yahoo.com) so can get back to you one on one. Thanks.
Re: Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist by surveycash(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Superuser: GM008 and Surveycash please send me a mail or post your email (biosoftng@yahoo.com) so can get back to you one on one. Thanks.

I sent you a mail last week but was blocked my boxme. Pls here is my mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Posting On Forum / How To Protect Your Atm Card In Atm Centres / How To Make Money For FREE - All You Need Is A Website With Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.