Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589470 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sorry abt the refusal! What documents did u submit in support of your application?
quote author=jimmyjerry07]Hello my peeps, I jst got a msg frm myCic nt long ago, my application was refused based on;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reachin dis decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your travel history
Current employment situation (only d two was tickd)

I applied online May 27th. Feel a little relieved cos I got a response from them earlier.

Plan B, I have 2 unconditional offer frm Uni Derby and Edinburgh in Uk, I intend applying for Tier 4 visa asap, I can't afford to miss ds year.

Wishing you all expectin medicals n TRV positive result. If God say we will meet in Canny, sure we go meet. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
ceceline: i rec my TRV for me, my 3 kids and my husband who is our sponsor on the 3rd of july, all glory for God after waiting for 4 months. thank u Lord Jesus.

Congrat Madam, have a wonderful stay in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Congrats to all who got their medical call UPS and trvs. I know this week is simply going to be awesome. To all those still awaiting their medicals and trvs, you will get there. God has not finished with you all. Stand firm and see the salvation of God. My story will be the same when my time comes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Aduke02: Sorry abt the refusal! What documents did u submit in support of your application?
quote author=jimmyjerry07]Hello my peeps, I jst got a msg frm myCic nt long ago, my application was refused based on;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reachin dis decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your travel history

I applied online May 27th. Feel a little relieved cos I got a response from them earlier.

Plan B, I have 2 unconditional offer frm Uni Derby and Edinburgh in Uk, I intend applying for Tier 4 visa asap, I can't afford to miss ds year.

Wishing you all expectin medicals n TRV positive result. If God say we will meet in Canny, sure we go meet. Thanks

Sbmitted Bank statement of 7.5m frm my bro, letter of employment frm his coy, landed property, promotion letter
Letter of explaination, LOA, passport, application forms. Dats all I can remember 4 nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
So sorry about the denial God knows why, thank God you have plan B.
jimmyjerry07:

Sbmitted Bank statement of 7.5m frm my bro, letter of employment frm his coy, landed property, promotion letter
Letter of explaination, LOA, passport, application forms. Dats all I can remember 4 nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
jimmyjerry07: Hello my peeps, I jst got a msg frm myCic nt long ago, my application was refused based on;

Your travel history

Wishing you all expectin medicals n TRV positive result. If God say we will meet in Canny, sure we go meet. Thanks

Sorry about it bro. Considering the amount you will spend in UK and the current situation there, you may wish to consider waiting patiently to re-apply. This is especially if your ultimate goal is to get some foreign experience after studies. Some of us waited for more than 4 months, were denied but decided to wait to try again. Some even tried for years (If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself up and try again -Aaliyah).
Take a few hours or days to cool off and then decide the way forward. Well done, for even trying -This singular action places you ahead of millions already.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
latra:

@evergreener and ancient1 what I submitted where as follows:

Statement of acct of my two siblings leaving outside nija tuning about 8million
Letter of sponsorship from both
My bio data forms
Photocopy of certificate
Student questionnaire
No age declaration
No letter of intent
No transcript
No affidavit of relationship
No landed document
No employment document

Special thanks to Mr Siga for his brother advise and encouragement, u r d man...spozzzza for you
No family Ties ni yen..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
jimmyjerry07:

...Bro...my 2cents.... forget UK .... go drink some beer...cool off and reapply .... Canada is far better than UK as per immigration bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
ceceline: i rec my TRV for me, my 3 kids and my husband who is our sponsor on the 3rd of july, all glory for God after waiting for 4 months. thank u Lord Jesus.
Pls share with us docs u submitted and acct bal..thanks..this a good 1 for the whole family
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Shadams:

Good points. But it may not follow, u know. My application is premised on a fully funded scholarship, and that means, going by your points, that there should be less documents to verify. But here I am, after 2months of application via vfs. Let's just enjoy this moment of inspiration. What do u think? Ire aka ri o!
Pls wich school gav u a fully funded scholarshp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yomezino: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Please any nairalander who knows a good agent to process admission and visa for a not too high price cause I would like to process canada for january next year!! please a reputable agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Akara "n" hot pap plus one full dose of chill-pill...#ifter tinz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
The best agent is here, priceless, so ask ur questions.
yomezino: [color=#990000][/color] Please any nairalander who knows a good agent to process admission and visa for a not too high price cause I would like to process canada for january next year!! please a reputable agent

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Also,go with #28,000 cash:your medical fee.go there early morning;say 7 am so that u would be among the first set to be attended to.
olutimi1:

Thanks for your prompt response bro...VFS says I would have to chill till tomorrow for CDHC to notify them before I could come get the envelope..I think I would use the hospital at Ikoyi. Thanks and Amen to ur prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
teexzle:
Pls wich school gav u a fully funded scholarshp

The University of Saskatchewan...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by easyeyes(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2013
@ bullstriker right on buddy

justwise:

How about contributing openly here?

Any specific questions about Calgary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2013
bullstriker: Also,go with #28,000 cash:your medical fee.go there early morning;say 7 am so that u would be among the first set to be attended to.

Thanks much!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2013
Applications forms
My kids birth certificates
Marriage certificates
Sponsorship letter from my hubby
Letter from my hubby’s place of work
Police report
Affidavit letter of sponsorship
Refers letter from different banks from both me and my hubby
Different bank statement from both me and my hubby
Receipt for part payment school fees
Account balance of about N26million

that all I can remember for now,
May our good Lord grant every one still waiting for medical calls and TRV success IJN, the God that did it for me will do it all of U.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fiz1: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2013
ceceline:
Applications forms
My kids birth certificates
Marriage certificates
Sponsorship letter from my hubby
Letter from my hubby’s place of work
Police report
Affidavit letter of sponsorship
Refers letter from different banks from both me and my hubby
Different bank statement from both me and my hubby
Receipt for part payment school fees
Account balance of about N26million

that all I can remember for now,
May our good Lord grant every one still waiting for medical calls and TRV success IJN, the God that did it for me will do it all of U.

Account balance of 26M... na eru be that!
Congrats!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fiz1: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2013
galala123:

Sorry about it bro. Considering the amount you will spend in UK and the current situation there, you may wish to consider waiting patiently to re-apply. This is especially if your ultimate goal is to get some foreign experience after studies. Some of us waited for more than 4 months, were denied but decided to wait to try again. Some even tried for years (If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself up and try again -Aaliyah).
Take a few hours or days to cool off and then decide the way forward. Well done, for even trying -This singular action places you ahead of millions already.

Think that UK through properly, it's mostly not a good investment. Europe is too tight right now.
Pray about it and seek proper counsel.
Goodluck man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Dee_man:

@Earthgreeners are you going to SIAST (Saskatoon)also? that where am headed this August making my travel plans already. please hit me up on my e-mail: oseyik@yahoo.com. or any one else.

@Dee man
Hello, I am heading to SIAST, are u on bb if yes indicate so I send mine along so we can hook up. Have u gotten you medical call up yet... Pls lat me know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2013
Congrats
Pat98: The Short Story is that I just collected my TRV.

Long Story:

Online Applicant

Date of Application: 14th April, 2013
Medical Instructions: 10th June, 2013
Medicals carried out: 11th June, 2013
Requested document submitted via email: 11th June, 2013
Additional supporting documents submitted via email: 18th June, 2013
Made an enquiry on my status when I heard no response: 5th July, 2013
TRV issued: 9th July, 2013
Collected: 10th July, 2013

PS: I am a scholarship student so I only submitted my award letter. I also think if after several weeks of submitting you do not receive a response, you can shrewdly visit the CDHC

Siga if you don't arrange that coffee ehn.. Fhemmy, no gala for you jare.

I wish everyone in the house the best...and yes, the ONLINE application for study permit works.

Pat98

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY *
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
latra:

@Dee man
Hello, I am heading to SIAST, are u on bb if yes indicate so I send mine along so we can hook up. Have u gotten you medical call up yet... Pls lat me know
yeah am on BB you could send me a mail indicating you BB pin so i could add you up. i have gotten my VISA ALREADY!!!
E-MAIL: oseyik@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Aduke02: Congrats! This is encouragment for the online applicants! And it took u about 12 weeks too. Many congratulations...

See YOU in Canny... grin cool cheesy

Blessed are the discerners

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
I had a long peaceful sleep last night. I haven't had that in over 6 months...from admission result expectation to CAQ application to study permit application. There is no word to describe the quantity of information I derived from this forum. I went through the whole process alone with tips and advice from this particular forum. This has to be the best forum in Nairaland!

Now is the time to give back...and openly of course. If you have any questions on the ONLINE application process, please just mention me in your post. I will be glad to help as much as I can.

The online application process is quite delicate and you have to be sharp to avoid the pitfalls. Never give the VO the smallest excuse to reject your application...but of course the God factor is involved.

Thank you all.

Keep the hope alive.

Pat98
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pat98: I had a long peaceful sleep last night. I haven't had that in over 6 months...from admission result expectation to CAQ application to study permit application. There is no word to describe the quantity of information I derived from this forum. I went through the whole process alone with tips and advice from this particular forum. This has to be the best forum in Nairaland!

Now is the time to give back...and openly of course. If you have any questions on the ONLINE application process, please just mention me in your post. I will be glad to help as much as I can.

The online application process is quite delicate and you have to be sharp to avoid the pitfalls. Never give the VO the smallest excuse to reject your application...but of course the God factor is involved.

Thank you all.

Keep the hope alive.

Pat98

True that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pat98: I had a long peaceful sleep last night. I haven't had that in over 6 months...from admission result expectation to CAQ application to study permit application. There is no word to describe the quantity of information I derived from this forum. I went through the whole process alone with tips and advice from this particular forum. This has to be the best forum in Nairaland!

Thank you all.

Keep the hope alive.

Pat98
...All these na story if u no bring Fhemmmmy hin Gala....time to give back to Fhemmmmy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Siga: ...All these na story if u no bring Fhemmmmy hin Gala....time to give back to Fhemmmmy...

Correct man . . . . we have to do Lunch soon oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Correct man . . . . we have to do Lunch soon oh.
...No yawa....pick a spot and we fit hook up there....are u in Tdot? Major Intersection? I go carry few Nairaland boys come sef....but na u go pick up the bill ooo ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.