Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587432 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
galala123: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) rexxy09 : April 29
2) nas-jay: May 2
3) dommakavelli: May 2
4) luckydon: May 2
5) Gymme: May 3
6) bumfem: May 6
7) Shadams: may 6
8 ) onuawuchi: May 7
9) librasat: May 7
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) vooz : May 23
15) tebenezer80: May 28
16) freshdude: May 30
17) adewaleafolabi: May 30
19) ancient1: June 4
20) earthgreeners: June 11
21) efosa12345: June 13
22) donteejay: June 20

I pray that 5-10 ppl and even more than will be called from this list this new week...

And Huzzie, start collating the list for winter applicants together with their submission dates cos the game will soon be their turn within the next few weeks...

May God bless all our efforts this new week and always...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
in related news..i think i hv almost perfected the art of self barbing..more than passable at ds point. dts ~$20 weekly savings for me grin grin grin ..nothin fancy really tho as I just usually get it low

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
galala123:

Amen, and then we all get some rest without tension.

rightly said bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
kenniy: in related news..i think i hv almost perfected the art of self barbing..more than passable at ds point. dts ~$20 weekly savings for me grin grin grin ..nothin fancy really tho as I just usually get it low

Thank God we're heading to the same destination,I need to save that cash as well ...$20 * 53 weeks = $1,060 ~ NGN 169,600/year shocked shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Onye oma:

Thank God we're heading to the same destination,I need to save that cash as well ...$20 * 53 weeks = $1,060 ~ NGN 169,600/year shocked shocked shocked
...when I dey preach since last year make una learn how to cut hair... no one listened.... una go learn... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
Siga: ...when I dey preach since last year make una learn how to cut hair... no one listened.... una go learn... grin

My oga, tis a top priority on my to-do list once I get my medical call... I also intend to go into making of ladies hair (retouching, braids, weavon fixing and plaiting of attachment). I hope tis a nice move and will not lead me astray...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
wetin oga Siga dey talk ooo.. Make we learn how to cut hair ?? Give me d full download I beg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Onye oma:

My oga, tis a top priority on my to-do list once I get my medical call... I also intend to go into making of ladies hair (retouching, braids, weavon fixing and plaiting of attachment). I hope tis a nice move and will not lead me astray...
wah bout this them girl's manicure? u no go learn it too?
And I been dae calculate all my thing as CAD$1=N155.68, as google converter has it. according to ur calculation, na 160. person need dae sure o! before e go result to under-budget... lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
blink6:
wah bout this them girl's manicure? u no go learn it too?
And I been dae calculate all my thing as CAD$1=N155.68, as google converter has it. according to ur calculation, na 160. person need dae sure o! before e go result to under-budget... lol grin

LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
@galala123.. How is it going at your end my brother ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
addey101: @galala123.. How is it going at your end my brother ?

Thanks for checking up on me bro. Still hanging on and ready or whatever outcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
galala123:

Thanks for checking up on me bro. Still hanging on and ready or whatever outcome.

Hmm oga.. Go calm down joor.. This week is your week for something positive

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
I beg oo.. Is there anybody who can help me with a copy of letter of intent ? You can email it to me : addey_malik@yahoo.com .. I will appreciate it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FastTracker: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Prayer for all those applying and currently waiting on status!

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
galala123:

Optimistic yet realistic statement,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
#AFRO NONI!!!!!!......... heheheheheheh
Siga: ...when I dey preach since last year make una learn how to cut hair... no one listened.... una go learn... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi guys,

Sorry i need a little guide with respect of shopping in canada. I intend travelling in september, but i need advice on shopping for apparel. I am heading to Nova scotia which i heard its really cold. Plz where can i get winter jackets and all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
its gonna be a long week.... #medicals hopefuls...just say....all izzzz wellllll...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
dotman: Hi guys,

Sorry i need a little guide with respect of shopping in canada. I intend travelling in september, but i need advice on shopping for apparel. I am heading to Nova scotia which i heard its really cold. Plz where can i get winter jackets and all.
abeg buy second hand for super

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013

....the only place u can buy the best jacket is there..... they will sell wat works for their weather....don't be too cheap bro... buy something good....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hey guys.. I beg,will registering a company in my name prove Home ties ?? I need your advise before I take any step... Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Siga: ....the only place u can buy the best jacket is there..... they will sell wat works for their weather....don't be too cheap bro... buy something good....

LOL, i was referring to getting it in Canada, not here in Naija oo. Was hoping Anyone knows stores in halifax that i can check online and have an idea of the prices so i can draw up my budget.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
dotman:

LOL, i was referring to getting it in Canada, not here in Naija oo. Was hoping Anyone knows stores in halifax that i can check online and have an idea of the prices so i can draw up my budget.
if u nor want super.. then wait till u get to dalhousie... abi nA halifax

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by UzorSteve(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good day house, my name's Steve.
I kindly want to get directives on how to apply for masters in Canada with a scholarship grant from the school, i could either work or do anything to raise the cash there but first i really want an admission to do my masters in Canada but on some scholarship grant.
Thanks house, please help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Uzor Steve: Good day house, my name's Steve.
I kindly want to get directives on how to apply for masters in Canada with a scholarship grant from the school, i could either work or do anything to raise the cash there but first i really want an admission to do my masters in Canada but on some scholarship grant.
Thanks house, please help
start bu checkin out d schools in canada and the courses dey offer..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2013

Hey, are u headed to Dalhousie?Heard the weather in NS is not sooo bad though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
shayi12: After further investigattion, I found out on CIC website dt it take 3-4weeks after medicals has been done to get a response 4rm VAC w.r.t TRV...mehn anoda waiting game begins!!hope dis is useful to dose in my shoes.Also does dt are awaiting Medical callups,ds week shall be urs IJN....AMen

I did my medicals 5th june medical result got to CDHC on 19th june and I got TRV approval 25th july. I fink The 3/4 weeks shld be counted from d day ur medic result got to CDHC. If u we're to count mine from 5TH june daz 7weeks plus.
At d moment time btw medicals and TRV seems to be interderminate. A lot of irregularities lately
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by odeku55(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
saintmentor:

I did my medicals 5th june medical result got to CDHC on 19th june and I got TRV approval 25th july. I fink The 3/4 weeks shld be counted from d day ur medic result got to CDHC. If u we're to count mine from 5TH june daz 7weeks plus.
At d moment time btw medicals and TRV seems to be interderminate. A lot of irregularities lately

Pls wich sch are you heading to in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by odeku55(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please who is travelling to thompson rivers uni dis fall semester?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2013
freshdude:
Guy abeg where the hospital u do ur medicals dey for ph.? Am expecting my medical call-up soon. How much did u pay for it, do u have to book an appointment.?

Prime medical consult, ph. My agency paid so dnt know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Dee_man:

@Uchi4jah please i have questions o am due to travel on 13th August, heading your way; Saskatoon, i would like to find out what questions did the immigration officer ask, before your study permit was issued to you? and which airline are you flying to Saskatoon from Toronto. if its Air Canada how di you book since Nigeria is not on the list of Country of Residence as Nigeria is not on their list of countries avialable for Online booking?

I used westjet from Toronto to stoon. The immigration process was simple. Not up to five minutes n he issued me d study permit. Ee were even gisting n lsughing. U jus hv to b free n wear a positive n confident look. No fear. Na person b dt. He asked wat m going for n a letter from d embassy n how I came. I didn't hv d letter so I showed my visa n request to psy fees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.