Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587376 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Happy BirthDay Mr Onye Oma..igba odun laye oo..God Bless

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 3:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Onye oma: THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A NEW YEAR IN MY LIFE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...I pray that today may bring forth good news to this house and put a big smile on our respective faces in all our endeavours (esp medical and TRV awaitees)...

May God bless and keep us all...

One love brothers and sisters...and to our ELDERS in the house( Baba Siga et Phemmy et al)
agbamafo oma! Very many more years of God's goodness

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Onye oma: THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A NEW YEAR IN MY LIFE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...I pray that today may bring forth good news to this house and put a big smile on our respective faces in all our endeavours (esp medical and TRV awaitees)...

One love brothers and sisters...and to our ELDERS in the house( Baba Siga et Phemmy et al)
May God bless you with wisdom. .and teach you to "number" your days in wisdom!
By this time next year....you will look back and give a heartfelt thanks to God..for giving you strength to make giant strides!
Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by melodytoda: 5:51am On Aug 23, 2013
guttentag: Those who are married and got their visa to Canada! Pls guide me how to apply for visa and document needed, how prepare my self. I got admission to school. Every body in d house pray God will supply our needs in Jesus name Amen.

Can you please ask more specific questions? Are you applying for yourself alone, or going with your spouse and possibly kids?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2013

One love brothers d sisters...and to our ELDERS in the house( Baba Siga et Phemmy et al)
Happy birthday broda..God will surely make u bigger and prosperous.Have a blast!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2013
happy bday to The One and Only Onye Oma . Wish him many more prosperous years ahead.

Today is Operation Storm CDHC. I did my medicals on the 25th and resubmitted on the 26th of July . Resumption is Sept 3. So moved by the spirit, I want to take proactive steps so that them go remember say pesin never buy Tickets and Schedule accommodation because of the wait. I wasn't asked to pay for tuition or board (although about 3 other individuals in the house who are going to U of Calgary and applied earlier weren't as well and they have been issued TRV) So i want to go and remind d busy people of CDHC that I still dey line.

I hope to return to the house with good news. Would keep everyone posted.

Good Day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Nuendo: happy bday to The One and Only Onye Oma . Wish him many more prosperous years ahead.

Today is Operation Storm CDHC. I did my medicals on the 25th and resubmitted on the 26th of July . Resumption is Sept 3. So moved by the spirit, I want to take proactive steps so that them go remember say pesin never buy Tickets and Schedule accommodation because of the wait. I wasn't asked to pay for tuition or board (although about 3 other individuals in the house who are going to U of Calgary and applied earlier weren't as well and they have been issued TRV) So i want to go and remind d busy people of CDHC that I still dey line.

Good Day.

Thanx a lot brother....UniCalgary is a "SPECIAL ONE"....expect ur TRV today...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2013
My Oga Siga...
My dear TEEXZLE...
My brother Bumdish...
My brother Kjkobo(soon to answer kjdollars)...
Nwanne mmadu Lucky Don...
Nwanne mmadu Nuendo...

Thank you so much for your kind and good wishes...may God Almighty continue to grant you ur heart desires and His blessings now and all the days of ur lives...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks Boss. I am super Positive. #God_Engineering is in process
Onye oma:

Thanx a lot brother....UniCalgary is a "SPECIAL ONE"....expect ur TRV today...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Nuendo: Thanks Boss. I am super Positive. #God_Engineering is in process

Ur welcome bro...
Which Engineering course are you going for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Am heading for Masters in Architecture
Onye oma:

Ur welcome bro...
Which Engineering course are you going for

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Oya na.let us know d result of your visit o so I can know what next to do.did my medicals 24th july and submitted same day.I don comot my mind for the thing sef.make dem no con give pezin hypertension.

Nuendo: happy bday to The One and Only Onye Oma . Wish him many more prosperous years ahead.

Good Day.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Happy Birthday Day Mr Onye oma.sounds female to me though.
Wish u more years on earth in joy,happiness and unending fulfilment in Jesus name .May you continue to grow in all things noble and profitable by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013

Good Day.

Nuendo, tell them say even ur guy(me) wey do medical a day b4 u, never see anything; and my school sef na 4. Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2013
laureek: Happy Birthday Day Mr Onye oma.sounds female to me though.
Wish u more years on earth in joy,happiness and unending fulfilment in Jesus name .May you continue to grow in all things noble and profitable by God's grace

Thanx dear,God bless...Onye oma can be used for any gender shaa...it means "Good person"...I guess ur not an Igbo,hence the way it sounds to u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Heard from a source that the embassy is on strike. How true is that? Me I want them to grant me my Visa on time o so I can make preparations.. Anyone who's got better source should please reconfirm the strike tale. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Onye oma: My Oga Siga...
My dear TEEXZLE...
My brother Bumdish...
Nwanne mmadu Nuendo...

Thank you so much for your kind and good wishes...may God Almighty continue to grant you ur heart desires and His blessings now and all the days of ur lives...
Enjoy Your day Bro..don't 4get us in Lagos sha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013

Good Day.

alright bro. best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Onye oma: My Oga Siga...
My dear TEEXZLE...
My brother Bumdish...
Nwanne mmadu Nuendo...

HBD....LLnP Boss. wish you all the best life has in stock for you.
GGMYB

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2013
@lucky don so sorry for the denail.The statement of that u suamited is it company account?If company it there means u need a personal account from ur dad.I was once denail last year cos i used my uncle company account.Ur dad surpose to buy u share in com name thats put u on a better side.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2013
@luckyDon
Sorry bro.

@all
If being tired,frustrated and uncertain generated cash, CDHC would have made a lot of people millionaires. Seriously, I don tire to say i no fit talk again.

@Onye Oma
Happy birthday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Good Morning to all my enviable forumites.

After my long compilation of documents, I have submitted my visa application today 23/8/13 at vac paper route. Diploma in Business Management-Keyano.

My great gratitudes goes to Oga Siga, Newacca, I_am_Saheed and bullstricker for their immense contributions throughout the packaging period. Huzzie & chrigo we are getting there successfully.

God is Good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2013
[b]TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key ? Seneca College JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
3. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
4. Adim02 PG Niagara College AUGUST 19 Paper route
5. Tolyem DIP Keyano AUGUST 23 Paper route
6. Clow PG Humber August ? Paper route
7. Teexzle PG Lambton
8. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
9. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
10. Janut PG UoRegina
11. Humanshado PG UBC
12. Meyson UG UoRegina
13. Kicon PG centennial college
14. Teapea UG MUN
15. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
16. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
17. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
18. EMEKS86 UG UNB
19. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
20. Soweto ?
21. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
22. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
23. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
24. Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
25. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
26. Kunsoft PG Lambton/Fanshawe/Red river
27. Missbon PG Fanshawe College
28. Mike PG Humber College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2013
THE HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) Da-range: April 29
2) bumfem: May 7
3) onuawuchi: May 7
4) librasat: May 7
5) galala123: May 7
6) joeblack62: May 21
7) tebenezer80: May 28
8 ) freshdude: May 30
9) adewaleafolabi: May 30
10) kayconsult: May 31
11) ancient1: June 4
12) efosa12345: June 13
13) donteejay: June 20
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2013
earthgreeners: THE HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) Da-range: April 29
2) bumfem: May 7
3) onuawuchi: May 7
4) librasat: May 7
5) galala123: May 7
6) joeblack62: May 21
7) tebenezer80: May 28
8 ) freshdude: May 30
9) adewaleafolabi: May 30
10) kayconsult: May 31
11) ancient1: June 4
12) efosa12345: June 13
13) donteejay: June 20
14) Akanmu2013: June 28
kindly remove Akanmu2013 from the list, he was denied yesterday. You could confirm here https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/276.All the best to you all.cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Huzzie: kindly remove Akanmu2013 from the list, he was denied yesterday. You could confirm here https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/276.All the best to you all.cheers.
fixed..Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullchiks(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2013
please i don't know why my posts keep getting hidden.is there any particular way of posting here.i am new thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by switnpea: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Hey house good morning. I'm a new person in the forum. Just need assistance looking for a school that does not require TOEfl for admission. Been googling for some time now but can't seem to find such schools. Pls ogs in the house any suggestion?tks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2013
kjbobo:
So sorry about that bro...that's why I try to paste the necessary details needed in a mail of enquiry to CDHC cos it happened to me too . After sending the details to them as requested, it took another two weeks get their response.
I pray yours won't be that long!

So the implication is that the message didn't go through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
switnpea: Hey house good morning. I'm a new person in the forum. Just need assistance looking for a school that does not require TOEfl for admission. Been googling for some time now but can't seem to find such schools. Pls ogs in the house any suggestion?tks

are you sure u searched because most schools waive toefl for Nigerian students.

check here for schools
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
I just got an "unofficial" confirmation that my VISA has been stamped!
Please don't ask me how grin
Thank you NLers.
Applied 7th May
Medicals done on 10th August
Passport submitted on 14th August
Unofficial date for TRV:23rd August
Wishing others all the best!
Please. ..If you did meds more than two weeks ago...run go embassy. ..your VISA is most likely lying down there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.