Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587403 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Siga: ... U don do medicals? If so... no worry... God go do am pretty soon... time still dey... this weekend / Next week is gonna be a busy week for CDHC....
@oga siga, Twale!!! No call for med yet sir. Na wan make burst in lag tmrwbe tht so that I go fit storm embassy on Monday. Abi wetin u think? Advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

I dey feel U broda! Seems ur headin to st john, cos dtz dsame place am headin too. Hopefuly expectin ma trv soon. U fit drop mi ur email mk we connect as per flight tinx.
Hope its permitted...mail2nwokedi@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gold_jnr: @oga siga, Twale!!! I wan burst in lag tmrw so that I fit storm embassy on Monday. Abi wetin u think? Advise
.... thats the best thing biko...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
bumfem: @all..I am yet to do meds...Just received mail from CIC that my passport has been dispatched to CVAC..by my experience this mean VISA denied.
I want to appreciate all my bosses and ogas in the house.
Oga Don...I are awesome, oga flemmy u are creative...oga kjbobo u are an orator... Oga chrgo u are helpful.
Thank u all and God bless u all.
Bumfem.
Gosh dis is yet another sad news....i luv ur spirit oga mi....na to show cdhc pepper in ur next app...God will definitely grant u ur heart desire this time....we shall surely meet in canny...God aint sleeping...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
tolyem: @ALL

HOW SOON CAN ONE START TO TRACK ON VFS WEBSITE AFTER SUBMISSION?
Intially Wen my application was submitted on july 30, i tracked dat day but got noting in there database,which means application hasnt gotten to cdhc...i tracked d nextday and it reflected on there database that my app is being processed...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
ChriGo: Intially Wen my application was submitted on july 30, i tracked dat day but got noting in there database,which means application hasnt gotten to cdhc...i tracked d nextday and it reflected on there database that my app is being processed...

Let this there not become a problem oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by darmiepompom(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for the links @siga and @azzeez. Ewo tun ni traditional accomodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Village boi...got pm dont know how to read it...abi na wetin I see for my email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by austinebode: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks bro.
I applied 30th of april 2013.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good evening house,

I see there has been a lot of traffic since morning. let me start by congratulating all those who were issued their TRV's today. Oga federal and Kjbobo. God is doing it small small. We shall all get there. I also wish to encourage those who have been denied . I want to tell them to see it as a delay from God and not CDHC. They are just his instruments. Go back, repackage and re-fire. Ask God for wisdom and this time around, try not to be so silent on the forum (i.e for the silent followers). If you have questions, come out here and ask. You can hardly go wrong with the level of expertise and experience on here. You shall be successful in your next attempt.

On my trip to the CDHC this morning, I did the usual inquiry form and submitted and after a while, I got a call from a sexy voice saying I should be patient that my passport is still being processed.

Submitted on May 2 via VFS,
Medical call : 19th July ,
Medics Done :25th July ,
Resubmitted passport : 26th July.

I am also in touch with others who did medicals on the same day. Most are still yet to get a reply. On or two have gotten. Summary for me is that I have decided to take the final dose (hopefully ) of chill pill till next week. I have also been directed by my spirit to book flights and schedule for payment of fees and accommodation with my brodas smile13 and dictaplpha who are headed in the same direction as i hope to . I am doing all this by faith and I believe my TRV would come on or before Tuesday. God has brought me this far, he wouldn't leave me or you.

Good Luck to all the fall applicants and medical awaitees. Also congrats to my list curator earthgreeners whose spirit since part 3 has been outstanding. My other ogas dem, Siga, Fhemmy, gboyegaD, Onye Oma, Huzzie, and the other ogas i might have omitted , una too much i swear! . My new ChrigO 2.0 *limited edition*, i hail oh. God would surely answer your prayers.

Have a blessed weekend all.
#Safe

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kayyhe(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gud evening 2 u all, hw has d day been? Wud be glad if som1 cud b of great help to me. I am looking forward to a stay in canada or to study.
A second class lower graduate of mechanical engineering 4rm unilag.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by austinebode: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hi guys,

Just got back from VFS now.
I ve ben refused again make it 2nd time.
They gave the following excuses:
1. Insufficient fund: after I ve paid ♏γ̲̣ tuition fee and a bank statement of 2.5m.
2. Sponsorship not credible:
Really don't understand-
Firstly, ♏γ̲̣ employer will pay ‎​♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ half salary cos I doing a course inline wt ♏γ̲̣ job.
Secondly, a family friend will be taking care of ♏γ̲̣ accomodation and feeding during ♏γ̲̣ study.

Really don't understand.

What do you think I shld do guys?

Needs ur advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
ferdimako:

Let this there not become a problem oh.
God is in control my bros....I so much believe.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nuendo: Good evening house,

I see there has been a lot of traffic since morning. let me start by congratulating all those who were issued their TRV's today. Oga federal and Kjbobo. God is doing it small small. We shall all get there. I also wish to encourage those who have been denied . I want to tell them to see it as a delay from God and not CDHC. They are just his instruments. Go back, repackage and re-fire. Ask God for wisdom and this time around, try not to be so silent on the forum (i.e for the silent followers). If you have questions, come out here and ask. You can hardly go wrong with the level of expertise and experience on here. You shall be successful in your next attempt.

On my trip to the CDHC this morning, I did the usual inquiry form and submitted and after a while, I got a call from a sexy voice saying I should be patient that my passport is still being processed.

I am also in touch with others who did medicals on the same day. Most are still yet to get a reply. On or two have gotten. Summary for me is that I have decided to take the final dose (hopefully ) of chill pill till next week. I have also been directed by my spirit to book flights and schedule for payment of fees and accommodation with my brodas smile13 and dictaplpha who are headed in the same direction as i hope to . I am doing all this by faith and I believe my TRV would come on or before Tuesday. God has brought me this far, he wouldn't leave me or you.

Good Luck to all the fall applicants and medical awaitees. Also congrats to my list curator earthgreeners whose spirit since part 3 has been outstanding. My other ogas dem, Siga, Fhemmy, gboyegaD, Onye Oma, Huzzie, and the other ogas i might have omitted , una too much i swear! . My new ChrigO 2.0 *limited edition*, i hail oh. God would surely answer your prayers.

#Safe
Lol...at limited edition.....God will surely see u tru sir....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
austinebode: Hi guys,

1. Insufficient fund: after I ve paid ♏γ̲̣ tuition fee and a bank statement of 2.5m.
Really don't understand-
Firstly, ♏γ̲̣ employer will pay ‎ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ half salary cos I doing a course inline wt ♏γ̲̣ job.
Secondly, a family friend will be taking care of ♏γ̲̣ accomodation and feeding during ♏γ̲̣ study.

Really don't understand.

What do you think I shld do guys?

Needs ur advice.
this sponship not credibe thingy is becoming alarming...is it that they pack sum application into groups and dash dem sponsorship not credible ni....even sum1 using dad as sponsor..na wa oo.....anyway did u attach an affidavit and sponsorship letter drafted by ur family friend that he/she would take care of accomodation?...and did u attach to ur app a letter from ur employer?...i tink u should address d issue of sponsorship.....drafting a good affidavit of support and a strong letter from sponsor stating why he/she wants to sponsor you cuz cdhc believes ur sponsor 2 get im own pikin...if he uses that kinda money in the account to sponsor a family friend how would d pikin gangan survive....so please address that and u'r good to refire...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kay.yhe:
Gud evening 2 u all, hw has d day been? Wud be glad if som1 cud b of great help to me. I am looking forward to a stay in canada or to study.
A second class lower graduate of mechanical engineering 4rm unilag.
welcome onbord sir....a 2nd class lower would get u an admission....baggin an admission into a university would b kinda hard cuz of d competition but however if u have a very strong work experience then that would b an added advantage...if no work experience then a college would cum in handy..check dis link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp if ur focus is on winter session then please make ur moves asap cuz visa processing takes 4-6months and time is on jet trying to Li......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Happy birthday & best wishes!

Onye oma: THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A NEW YEAR IN MY LIFE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...I pray that today may bring forth good news to this house and put a big smile on our respective faces in all our endeavours (esp medical and TRV awaitees)...

May God bless and keep us all...

One love brothers and sisters...and to our ELDERS in the house( Baba Siga et Phemmy et al)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
smile13: Happy birthday & best wishes!

Thanx bro, any success with ur stuff

I wish you the best in all your endeavours...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by austinebode: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
I really don't understand them ♏γ̲̣ broda.
Cos I ddnt tell them that anybody will sponsor ‎​♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Then person given ‎​♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ accomodation is based in Canada- she just send ‎​♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Letter, data page of her passport, and other documents.

♏γ̲̣ employer just drafted a letter of recommendation which also stated that I am entitle to half salary during ♏γ̲̣ studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nuendo:

I have also been directed by my spirit to book flights and schedule for payment of fees and accommodation with my brodas smile13 and dictaplpha who are headed in the same direction as i hope to . I am doing all this by faith and I believe my TRV would come on or before Tuesday. God has brought me this far, he wouldn't leave me or you.

#Safe

The spirit is that fighting spirit that has led you thru all this while...if I were in ur shoes,I'll do the same...proceed and pay ur tuition and accommodation fee cos you might get so busy with other things as soon as you're issued ur TRV by next week tuesday...and then book ur flight ticket by next week...

We appreciate ur encouragement and appreciation to all of us in this thread...

May God bless and guide you in all ur endeavours...

Nice weekend to you too...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
austinebode: I really don't understand them ♏γ̲̣ broda.
Cos I ddnt tell them that anybody will sponsor ‎ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Then person given ‎ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ accomodation is based in Canada- she just send ‎ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Letter, data page of her passport, and other documents.

♏γ̲̣ employer just drafted a letter of recommendation which also stated that I am entitle to half salary during ♏γ̲̣ studies.
My bros...dis ur application dy kinda scrambled oo...wish u knew dis forum b4 u submitted...am sure d house would have critisize ur application seriously.....na u shoot ursef 4 leg oo...u shouldnt av involved sum1 frm canada into ur app as u only proved 2 cdhc u aint cuming bk after studies...u said u didnt tell cdhc no 1 would b sponsoring u ?...wat u could av done is be ur own sponsor...wat u did was use a family frnd in canny as sponsor which is not credible 4 real...in ur next application,be ur own sponsor and also look for a sum1 wit gud financial stand in naija here to be ur co-sponsor..might be relative or sum1...just back it up with a gud letter stating why he/she would sponsor u and also affidavit of support...or cant ur company act as a co-sponsor?..just saying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bro, I believe ur TRV is a settled matter; we can't wait for it to be officially issued. It is well my brother.

Cheers.
Nuendo: Good evening house,

#Safe

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
You're welcome bro. The accommodation thingy ? Still on the matter o.

Onye oma:

Thanx bro, any success with ur stuff

I wish you the best in all your endeavours...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Were is oga galala123...i seriously miss reading from him....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
smile13: You're welcome bro. The accommodation thingy ? Still on the matter o.

Yep,as well as booking of flight...
You'll get one sooner than you expect...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by austinebode: 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks ♏γ̲̣ broda.
I told them I will be sponsoring myself since I have 2.5m in ♏γ̲̣ account after I hd paid for ♏γ̲̣ tuition fee.

Yeah maybe. But the family friend just wanted to provide accomodation wt feeding.

Anyway, what do u think I shld do now- re-apply or boast it ?
I'm really not think straight right now.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Flight done. Almost sorted out accommodation as well. Thanks bro.
Onye oma:

Yep,as well as booking of flight...
You'll get one sooner than you expect...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
austinebode: Thanks ♏γ̲̣ broda.
I told them I will be sponsoring myself since I have 2.5m in ♏γ̲̣ account after I hd paid for ♏γ̲̣ tuition fee.

Yeah maybe. But the family friend just wanted to provide accomodation wt feeding.

Thanks

Sorry about the denial bro,

Don't give up now, reapply one more time and you'll get it.
What is the duration of ur programme?

My advice: since you stated that ur sponsoring urself and you have a balance of #2.5m in ur acc after paying for ur tuition...
What is the total of ur salary in a year when paid half of it per month(answer it to urself)...add it up to ur acc balance and compare it with what you'll need as living expenses+tuition fee in the following year...

The easiest path to follow is to get a close relation with a registered business/working in a firm stand as ur co-sponsor (with a nice SOA)...leave out a family friend providing accommodation and feeding...let them know that you're independent upon arrival to Canny...that you won't start depending on a family friend living there already. It wud have been better if it were ur family member (parent, sibling, uncle or aunt)...

By God's Grace,you'll sail thru...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2013

Thanks

I rest ur case to more knowldgeable ogas in d house...but in my own opinion..u'r pretty gud to go as a self sponsor...do u have a strong home tie like landed property,wifey/kids...if ur wife is gainfully employ u can also include her employment stuffs in ur app to let cdhc knw dat she and d kids will b fine while u'r away...ur company too is pretty much a gud home tie...if u wana apply next time pls do not involve d canny link into ur app...wait 4 cdhc to instruct u further for accomodation....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
austinebode: Hi guys,

Really don't understand-
Firstly, ♏γ̲̣ employer will pay ‎​♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ half salary cos I doing a course inline wt ♏γ̲̣ job.

Really don't understand.

What do you think I shld do guys.

Please advice.

Thanks

Getting a co-sponsor gainfully employed or one who has a registered business running smoothly (preferably ur close relation which can be proved) with a nice SOA (within the range of 4-5million) will solve the problem of insufficient funds and sponsorship not credible.

I wish you the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2013

Thanks

Sorry again 4 d delay not denial....pls how did u package ur 1st application?...is it same as d 2nd?...just wana clarify sumtin to avoid inconsitencies in ur app...u mite have used a different sponsor which mite have affected the 2nd app and mite likely affect d third....not 2 make it luk lyk u'r merging sponsor upon sponsor..cdhc has ur file so they can always browse tru ur previous app..i would advice u be d main sponsor dis time to make a clean slate 2 ur app... God will surely c u tru
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bamshy: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Wishing everyone all the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.