Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587466 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Abellybaba:
@chrigo I believe say na online I go use o. The paper own don't knw about that. Chrigo pls pm me I have a business proposal uncle chrigo.
.....Wow biz proposal?....Nna bros Ndi igbo mode activated....i hope say onye oma neva sharp pass me on this by sending u a PM first grin..... Nna let me reach for the PM now before he does.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emandman: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2013
Pls is there any canada visa lottery scheme on going presently? Tnkz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2013
e mandman: Pls is there any canada visa lottery scheme on going presently? Tnkz
....Bro if u'r abt to b scammed by sum people pls dust ur shoes and run 4 ya life....Canada does not do visa lotto ....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oraclefemi(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Anyone going to centennial college pm me so we can hook up. Got my trv yesterday after I stormed the embassy. If you've applied for months and got no reply please head to the embassy they will give you correct info. I used an agent and after medics since July I didn't hear anything. When I got to the embassy yesterday after filling the forms a lady called me to ask if I've paid tuition,tuitions that's I've paid since April! I said yes and she asked if I had the receipt thankfully I came prepared so I was told to submit it which I did ....my agent came later in the day and was given my trv . Don't dull ...if you haven't heard anything there is something holding your app back.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2013
oraclefemi: Anyone going to centennial college pm me so we can hook up. Got my trv yesterday after I stormed the embassy. If you've applied for months and got no reply please head to the embassy they will give you correct info. I used an agent and after medics since July I didn't hear anything. When I got to the embassy yesterday after filling the forms a lady called me to ask if I've paid tuition,tuitions that's I've paid since April! I said yes and she asked if I had the receipt thankfully I came prepared so I was told to submit it which I did ....my agent came later in the day and was given my trv . Don't dull ...if you haven't heard anything there is something holding your app back.
...Bros i dey fear dis ya name oo...oracle bitibo....anyway Congrat from orisha chrigo grin....i tap from ur blessing...God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2013
oraclefemi: ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Hi Guys,reporting to you live 4rm Toronto airport knackered. Just tot I shud share ma journey wid y'all. My KLM flight departed Lagos right on time and arrived in Amsterdam safely.av gotta say d flight was d best have ever flown wid.great services and d inflight meal was awesome.pls for Anione going wid KLM or any airline,always select "Chicken meal" wen asked. Amsterdam airport was big and had all facilities.drs everything u can think of dere.i honestly tonk tis bigger Dan heathrow.for those wid long layovers, deres a relaxation room located behind d McDonald's stand.uld love it.ma flight trouble began wen I landed in Montreal. We had 2 wait for over 2hrs or more just 2 get my study permitt.this made me miss my connecting flight to Toronto. However KLM were able to immediately rebook me on anodA one by this meant that ild be missing my bus to lambton college.hence I have to wait the next morning to get the 1st bus to lambton.luckily deres a lounge in d airport where am reporting to y'All.have a blessed week fellow NLs

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2013
....@shayi nice one bro....wish u safe trip to lambton....extend my greetings to tzu yang in lambton abi wetin be her name?...tell her its me....will join soon by God's grace....God and sleep na enemy grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2013
hello fellow earthlings....im here again. please which program do you think is better a thesis based program or course based program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2013
mistur_chris: hello fellow earthlings....im here again. please which program do you think is better a thesis based program or course based program?

Well, it depends on some factors:

1) If you wish to venture into academia...Research based Masters is ur best bet while Course based masters is best if you wish to go into the Industry.

2)With a Research Based Masters,you're most likely to get funding/scholarship which is not obtainable in course based masters.

3)If you wish to secure an admission into a Masters course very easily, I'll advise you to go for course based as you won't be required to get a supervisor unlike Research based masters (which might take forever).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Onye oma:

Well, it depends on some factors:

1) If you wish to venture into academia...Research based Masters is ur best bet while Course based masters is best if you wish to go into the Industry.

2)With a Research Based Masters,you're most likely to get funding/scholarship which is not obtainable in course based masters.

3)If you wish to secure an admission into a Masters course very easily, I'll advise you to go for course based as you won't be required to get a supervisor unlike Research based masters (which might take forever).

Thanks I think that's clear enough.you guys rock
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Honourable Ogas' in the house, kindly assist
anabor: Wow, I've been battling with this online application, it seems there is no option for uploading birth cert and transcript Please I would so much appreciate anybody who could give me a format for Affidavit of Sponsorship of Joint Sponsors(My sister and her husband who are both employed in a bank), they want to use both their personal and joint accounts. Able forum 'agents' grin, kindly reply urgently
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Morning all,

I am reporting live from St Mary's University in Halifax Nova Scotia. i would like to nominate myself as and ambassador for the school on nairaland, so feel free to send me message with regards to admission into the school.

Other universities in that area include, Dalhousie and University of Kings college. Although i dont know my way around that much yet, i could still be of assistance.

And btw, the cold here is special. so think about that as well.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
cash247: Can one be issued TRV before paying part or full tuition? The reason is I intend to go to d CDHC to find out my status but I've only paid d usual tuition deposit and I've my medic. Tanx y'all.

From recent happenings @ CDHC (though on rare occasions), you can be favoured without being asked for tuition fee payment prior to getting ur TRV...but to be on the safest side since you intend going to CDHC for inquiry, I'll advise you to go fully prepared cos they might ask you for ur tuition fees receipt when you get there...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
anabor: Wow, I've been battling with this online application, it seems there is no option for uploading birth cert and transcript Please I would so much appreciate anybody who could give me a format for Affidavit of Sponsorship of Joint Sponsors(My sister and her husband who are both employed in a bank), they want to use both their personal and joint accounts. Able forum 'agents' grin, kindly reply urgently
....Tot the bosses who wants to use online go don answer u....pls PM me make i give u sum contact of d online routers so that they can put u tru......will also send u an affidavit u can work with.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
.....i almost want to conlude that cdhc are now working on winter applicants.....no medics 2wks ago and also lastweek...dis week is gradually fading out again....mehn!! Dere is still 3% hope for fall applicant to b issued trv sha....else na medics and new start date thingy.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just sent you a PM, thanks for your usual support.......I'l really appreciate the Affidavit. Thanks
ChriGo: ....Tot the bosses who wants to use online go don answer u....pls PM me make i give u sum contact of d online routers so that they can put u tru......will also send u an affidavit u can work with.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rolexde: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi everyone in d hous. I've been a secret roomie for quite some time now. Although nothing is impossible I just hope I can get a solution to my challenge. Am a 23yrs old,and I finished my high school in 2006,I used to be in one of the nigerian university but I hav a problem in d school,educational wise,lin my third year,long story short I don't have a university transcipt.I want to apply for an undergraduate course in schools in canada.the problem is how are my chances in d embasy.pls hous Help!!!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
dotman: Morning all,

I am reporting live from St Mary's University in Halifax Nova Scotia. i would like to nominate myself as and ambassador for the school on nairaland, so feel free to send me message with regards to admission into the school.

Other universities in that area include, Dalhousie and University of Kings college. Although i dont know my way around that much yet, i could still be of assistance.

And btw, the cold here is special. so think about that as well.

Cheers.

Well done. You have done noble
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
onuawuchi: 19 weeks and CDHC is still with my Originals. No medical, no replies to email. Though darkness may tarry a while longer,but joy will ALWAYS come in the morning.

I think they have preference for those going into the sciences than those of us in arts. They can muscle up as they like, all I know is that God is stronger than they are.
All will be well bro, delay is surely not denial. Sent you a mail but u didn't reply, still hoping to hear from you. Just want us to share experience together.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
rolexde: Hi everyone in d hous. I've been a secret roomie for quite some time now. Although nothing is impossible I just hope I can get a solution to my challenge. Am a 23yrs old,and I finished my high school in 2006,I used to be in one of the nigerian university but I hav a problem in d school,educational wise,lin my third year,long story short I don't have a university transcipt.I want to apply for an undergraduate course in schools in canada.the problem is how are my chances in d embasy.pls hous Help!!!.

Your age is still good, put your finance in order, hopefully you have good result from high school . . . Chances are not bad, if possible for Mom and Dad to sponsor you as well, take advantage of that. Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by itiboribo: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
hi people,
can someone book a one way ticket to Canada with a study visa and can a relative book the flight if he or she is not accompanying you to canada?i know some times they require that the name on the card used in booking the flight should be same as the traveler's name.i also got the information here that an introductory letter is given alongside your trv.my bro didn't get any and he wants to leave as soon as possible just to meet it up with his late acceptance date.would it be a problem if he gets to Canada without this letter of introduction.pls help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
These MUN peeps are funny oh.they want me to summarize any research i did and list publications.the closest thing i have done close to a research is my final year project. what do i do biko?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
mistur_chris: These MUN peeps are funny oh.they want me to summarize any research i did and list publications.the closest thing i have done close to a research is my final year project. what do i do biko?

Then, show that to them as given to your prof at that time . . . Publication dont have to be in the newspaper.
Do you have a website? if you do, upload it on the site as well, if you dont, just mention it to them and they know that not all researches made it out there, but if you have lied to them that your research made Jonathan Wins, then, be ready to support it with facts.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
mistur_chris: These MUN peeps are funny oh.they want me to summarize any research i did and list publications.the closest thing i have done close to a research is my final year project. what do i do biko?

If its compulsory,tinye ya biko...cos that's the highest level you've gone so far in ur education...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onye oma:

If its compulsory,tinye ya biko...cos that's the highest level you've gone so far in ur education...

Thanks, well they asked for summary so i would just talk briefly on it.this thing no easy at all oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Then, show that to them as given to your prof at that time . . . Publication dont have to be in the newspaper.
Do you have a website? if you do, upload it on the site as well, if you dont, just mention it to them and they know that not all researches made it out there, but if you have lied to them that your research made Jonathan Wins, then, be ready to support it with facts.

thanks jare.im just tryna summarise it now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
mistur_chris:

Thanks, well they asked for summary so i would just talk briefly on it.this thing no easy at all oh.
....E no easy bro dats just d glimpse....finish dat one and enta part two which is embassy grin....Good luck....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
mistur_chris:

thanks jare.im just tryna summarise it now.

Yes, summarize it, and if you are able to upload everything even on a blog . . . try to stand out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
itiboribo: hi people,
can someone book a one way ticket to Canada with a study visa and can a relative book the flight if he or she is not accompanying you to canada?i know some times they require that the name on the card used in booking the flight should be same as the traveler's name.i also got the information here that an introductory letter is given alongside your trv.my bro didn't get any and he wants to leave as soon as possible just to meet it up with his late acceptance date.would it be a problem if he gets to Canada without this letter of introduction.pls help.
....with wat billions of forumite here have said about flight grin....yes u can book a one way ticket ...with also wat trillions of trv holders here have said...the introduction letter would still be sent to the email....some got there's late and sum didnt get it at all....so as not to longthing like dbanj would say...he can tender his TRV and admision letter just like others did in time past and still got there study permit.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
ChriGo: ....E no easy bro dats just d glimpse....finish dat one and enta part two which is embassy grin....Good luck....

they also asked for my sub-specialty area....i dont even know if i have one sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.