Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (590526 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
ChriGo: Canada Visa Application

For new Applicant/new nairaland members trying to submit a Canada Visa Application, these are what you need

1. Visa Application Forms (downloadable on www.cic.gc.ca , www.nigeria.gc.ca ).
2. International Passport.
3. Passport on white background(35x45mm)
4. WAEC certificate, University Certificate(if going for a postgraduate),School’s Transcript, NYSC Certificate
5. Birth Certificate (Original for Applicants).
6. Sponsor’s Bank statements(For the past 6-12 months)
7. Letter from the sponsor’s bank
8. Letter from sponsor’s place of work (if Sponsor is in Employment) or original certificate of Incorporation from CAC, Certified copy of Forms CO2 and CO7 for sponsor(if in Business).
9. Any other supporting document – Shares on cscs, Property Valuation or deeds, fixed deposits certificate, etc
10. Marriage certificate of sponsor or parents.
11. Birth certificate/declaration for sponsor.
12. Family Pictures(optional)
13. Affidavit of support sworn by Sponsor (Notarized by Notary public).
14. Police Clearance Certificate.

My oga’s in the house will update if there’s any more ingredient to be added
In respect to no 1 above the forms are
-Application form
-Spouse/common law partners form(if married)
-Family information form
-Student Questionaire(This is not a form but to be printed direct from Canada Embassy website on your browser)

For more Information please Visit www.cic.gc.ca or www.nigeria.gc.ca

Thats for paper Route Application....WITH GOD YOUR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE VISA NA SURE BANKA.......
I love this ur details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hw wud we process online route
Latty1:
I love this ur details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mr Chrigo I c you are doing a great work in this forum I must acknowledge that and others too but seriously I need to know if applying to MUN alone can guarantee my admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexymma1: I know about alll this doc. I thought with the admission letters and this documents aforementioned, I go storm embassy this week for TRV. So it can be submitted online, then what next?
.......Now u'r going south south region with ur response grin....if u wana do paper route then its strictly that u go to Visa application center(vfs) to submit all the paper docx....but if its online route then its strictly online....u get to scan all those paper docx and upload it to www.cic.gc.ca website.....the benefit of the online route is that u get to kip ur paper docx to ursef while they work with one's u uploaded....u will get ur medics call tru dat same website/email...wen the embassy wants to approve ur visa thats wen they call u by phone or send u message tru the website to come with ur passport for the visa stamp.....i hope u'r back to south west region with this simple response.....lol......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Latty1: Mr Chrigo I c you are doing a great work in this forum I must acknowledge that and others too but seriously I need to know if applying to MUN alone can guarantee my admission
....Latty1....Tanx 4 da complement but i do not deserve it mehn!!!.....there are great peeps on this forum whom from them i share the little info i have....so d complement goes to them grin.....its advicable to apply to MUN and other schools too...people do this to be on a safer side....make e no b say u put ya head,leg,hand inside 1 basket....u can also check other universities should in case u do not get MUN's admission....check dis site www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp u can explore the schools in it since ur target is still next fall......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks oga Chrigo. Please explain this Affidavit of support sworn by Sponsor (Notarized by Notary public).
14.Police Clearance Certificate.
ChriGo: .......Now u'r going south south region with ur response grin....if u wana do paper route then its strictly that u go to Visa application center(vfs) to submit all the paper docx....but if its online route then its strictly online....u get to scan all those paper docx and upload it to www.cic.gc.ca website.....the benefit of the online route is that u get to kip ur paper docx to ursef while they work with one's u uploaded....u will get ur medics call tru dat same website/email...wen the embassy wants to approve ur visa thats wen they call u by phone or send u message tru the website to come with ur passport for the visa stamp.....i hope u'r back to south west region with this simple response.....lol......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
@Chrigo u re doing a great job and I will heed to your advise to do mine online since there is limited time, I believe the vfs aswell will take their time to scan and upload ur information to the computer before forwarding them to the embassy staffs to verify and work on it. So if you do online route it has reduced a month delay of your process as it was stated on their website. Since strike de strike them now and short of staff, God will bring all of us document weh de this forum so them to process, this is our month and we go chup TRV this year IJN both undergraduate and masters applicants. U guys re my agent and thanks. I will start filling and scanning today. Chrigo pls I don't send ur d digit. Buzz me make we finish this work, God go finish your work for u too. Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Please all this forms in the latter paragraph, are they all compulsory or optional
Latty1:
I love this ur details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexymma1: Thanks oga Chrigo. Please explain this Affidavit of support sworn by Sponsor (Notarized by Notary public).
Make me self de usefull, @sexymama smiles u go to any federal high court to get that, it's just a notarized statement swearing that the sponsor he/she will be responsible for you through out your education there in canada. Oga shay I talk am well? Make una mark me oo cos I be non commenting staff for here lol.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Process for this thing no be here oh. I still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find where to download the visa application form
Abellybaba:
Make me self de usefull, @sexymama smiles u go to any federal high court to get that, it's just a notarized statement swearing that the sponsor he/she will be responsible for you through out your education there in canada. Oga shay I talk am well? Make una mark me oo cos I be non commenting staff for here lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexymma1: Thanks oga Chrigo. Please explain this Affidavit of support sworn by Sponsor (Notarized by Notary public).
......sexymma1....police clearance cert by d name is to serve as proof that u're of good character.....its obtainable at alagbon,lagos btw 3-5k....as for the notarize affidavit drop ur email here let me drop a format to u like boko inside ur email....@allybaba got it right...u can also look around u, if u'r able to see a law firm wit a sign board notary public then u can also notarize ur docx dia.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abellybaba: @Chrigo u re doing a great job and I will heed to your advise to do mine online since there is limited time, I believe the vfs aswell will take their time to scan and upload ur information to the computer before forwarding them to the embassy staffs to verify and work on it. So if you do online route it has reduced a month delay of your process as it was stated on their website. Since strike de strike them now and short of staff, God will bring all of us document weh de this forum so them to process, this is our month and we go chup TRV this year IJN both undergraduate and masters applicants. U guys re my agent and thanks. I will start filling and scanning today. Chrigo pls I don't send ur d digit. Buzz me make we finish this work, God go finish your work for u too. Amen.
....Make i hit dat watsapp now b4 u head ya lambogini information inside bush oo....the online applicantion is not done at vfs oo....u can do it in ur house mehn!!!.....Nna i suppose open my own online agency jare..onye oma wat do u think?...as an igbo man wat do u advice?......Chrigo online visa agency....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Make i hit dat watsapp now b4 u head ya lambogini information inside bush oo....the online applicantion is not done at vfs oo....u can do it in ur house mehn!!!.....Nna i suppose open my own online agency jare..onye oma wat do u think?...as an igbo man wat do u advice?......Chrigo online visa agency....lol....

You've already started it here on code bro...keep up the good work...God'll bless you abundantly...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks. Otudemechigozie@yahoo.com
ChriGo: ......sexymma1....police clearance cert by d name is to serve as proof that u're of good character.....its obtainable at alagbon,lagos btw 3-5k....as for the notarize affidavit drop ur email here let me drop a format to u like boko inside ur email....@allybaba got it right...u can also look around u, if u'r able to see a law firm wit a sign board notary public then u can also notarize ur docx dia.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by engineer55: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
hello friends thanks for your kind response on this forum so far, please i have been trying to make online payment using my GTB Debit CARD, and other prepaid credit card but i couldnt do it, is telling me transaction not approved, please how can i solve this issue.
thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Menu 
Start Again     Help
Review your answers
Please review your answers below.

Modify
What would you like to do in Canada? 
Study
How long are you planning to stay in Canada? 
Temporarily - more than 6 months
What is the country of nationality of your passport? 
Nigeria
What is your current country of residence? 
If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada. 
Nigeria
Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older? 
No
What is your date of birth?:   12 December 1986
Modify

Are you a permanent resident of the United States and have your alien registration card (Green Card) or other proof of permanent residence?
No Modify

Modify
Have you been accepted to an approved study program in Canada? 
Yes
Do you intend to work off-campus while studying in Canada? 
Yes
Modify
What is your current marital status? 
Never Married/Single
What is your province of destination?
If visiting multiple provinces, select the one in which you will be spending most of your time. 
Ontario

Do you have a valid work permit or study permit, and need a visa to return to Canada?
No Modify
Modify
Are you an exchange student? 
No
Is work an essential component of your studies? 
No
Are you a spouse, common-law partner or child of certain skilled worker or of certain full time international student that has or will have status in Canada? 
Yes
Are you:
-  A recipient of a Commonwealth scholarship; or
-  A recipient of a full bursary (covering all expenses) from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), including Francophonie scholarships; or
-  A participant in a Canadian aid program for developing countries? 
No
Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?
No Modify

Have you ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with, or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?
No Modify
Have you had a medical exam performed by a CIC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?

No Modify

Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
No Modify
Do you want to work in one of the following jobs?

- health sciences worker
- clinical laboratory worker
- patient attendant in nursing or geriatric homes
- medical student admitted to Canada to attend university
- medical elective and physician on short term assignment
- teacher of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children
- domestics worker, someone  who gives in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
-day nursery worker
Yes Modify

Do you want to submit an application for a family member?
No Modify

Are you giving someone access to your application?

Modify
Yes, I will be appointing a representative to apply on my behalf  

Yes, grant authorization for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to release your application information to another person?  

Yes, both appoint a representative and grant authorization to release information to another person  

No  

Did your representative give you a submission letter?
No Modify, abeg I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ correct

There are fees associated with this application. Will you be paying your fees or are you fee exempt? Na yes or no
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
eminado:

So happy I stumbled on this thread, I'm also inthe same shoes as I got a scholarship for Msc in a Uk school. I am also to pass out in October this year but my school"s latest start date is 23rd Sept, and if I'm not there I'll have to forfiet the scholarship. So please give me the legit advice because I don't want to use someone and end up in more problems cos of my Nysc certificate. Thanks
Oga chrigo has said it all...you would have to discuss wiv your LGI or LI if you have good rapport, better, if you know ZI or higher ranked staff,I was the CLO at my LG and I know what I am saying.
@Chrigo keep up the good work boss...lol at Chrigo online visa Agency.

From the look of things,CDHC,have either joined the strike fully or are on vacation; because how can we explain the reply been given to fall applicants awaiting medicals that have been storming their office for about 3weeks now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by viyogun(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls house, what kind of credit card do U all use to pay the visa application fee...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexymma1: Thanks. Otudemechigozie@yahoo.com
....check ur mail bro.....i don drop am grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexymma1: I know about alll this doc. I thought with the admission letters and this documents aforementioned, I go storm embassy this week for TRV. So it can be submitted online, then what next?
Ur previous post before this says; u don't understand d docs' now this says u know about all d docs. Pls mam don't try form anythin just be real nd follow advices!
Best of luck!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by engineer55: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
smiley
engineer55: hello friends thanks for your kind response on this forum so far, please i have been trying to make online payment using my GTB Debit CARD, and other prepaid credit card but i couldnt do it, is telling me transaction not approved, please how can i solve this issue.
thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Huzzie:
Oga chrigo has said it all...you would have to discuss wiv your LGI or LI if you have good rapport, better, if you know ZI or higher ranked staff,I was the CLO at my LG and I know what I am saying.
@Chrigo keep up the good work boss...lol at Chrigo online visa Agency.

From the look of things,CDHC,have either joined the strike fully or are on vacation; because how can we explain the reply been given to fall applicants awaiting medicals that have been storming their office for about 3weeks now.
..... my oga Huzzie i commend u most for ur work here.....i dey also reason wetin u talk now....buh its like dy are still issuing trv's....abi those that submitted may 23 many ni....if 10 applicant submited on may 1 and 1000 applicants submited may 23 i tink the may 1 applicants would get faster response compare to may 23 applicants.....i tink dats wia d problem lies....Nna biko i hope am d only applicant here dat submited july 30 sha else hmmm!! grin.....Still optimistic sha....tanx Boss....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
ChriGo: .....hahaha....seriously i wanted to ask him if his phone has been programmed to send auto messages....cuz i know say sum1 don answer his question but i just wasnt sure at that time i wanted to tell him.....@abnice2004 haba oga Playpays na one of d gurus in the house na.....its not until u get 50 responses to ur question before u know its 4 real na....if he had given u wrong advice oda gurus in the house go don challenge am na....so bro i support his response to ur question ojere grin.....

my very Aboki I hail u bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
engineer55: hello friends thanks for your kind response on this forum so far, please i have been trying to make online payment using my GTB Debit CARD, and other prepaid credit card but i couldnt do it, is telling me transaction not approved, please how can i solve this issue.
thanks in advance.
....Pls wat platform are u using ur Card on?....cdhc's platform,institutional platform?,or chrigo's agency platform? grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
PlayPays:

my very Aboki I hail u bro.
.....my aboki playpays....i slept off yestd ni jare....i go hit u up now grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
viyogun: Pls house, what kind of credit card do U all use to pay the visa application fee...
....if u'r talking about the online visa app fee den na credit card....check wit ur bank...if u also got sum1 who has a credit card den u can use it....buh if na paper route u wan use den na bank draft u go use......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Abellybaba: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....if u'r talking about the online visa app fee den na credit card....check wit ur bank...if u also got sum1 who has a credit card den u can use it....buh if na paper route u wan use den na bank draft u go use......
Pls has anyone used GTB atm card as credit card? What kind of card is accepted for online application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abellybaba:
Pls has anyone used GTB atm card as credit card? What kind of card is accepted for online application?
...U can use GTB/anybank credit card not debit card....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abellybaba:
ChriGo: ...U can use GTB/anybank credit card not debit card....

You can use the debit card to make online payment as long as it is enabled for such.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
solomonwis:

You can use the debit card to make online payment as long as it is enabled for such.
....yep true sir....just dat sum1 once complain he tried dat earlier....he said cdhc's online platform is designed to accept just credit card...Tanx boss grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....yep true sir....just dat sum1 once complain he tried dat earlier....he said cdhc's online platform is designed to accept just credit card...Tanx boss grin...

That might not be true...I am sure people who applied through the online route will attest to that. The only thing is to get the card enabled for online payment. You should allow people who applied via the online route answer that question, they should know better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
solomonwis:

That might not be true...I am sure people who applied through the online route will attest to that. The only thing is to get the card enabled for online payment. You should allow people who applied via the online route answer that question, they should know better.
...yap true...but not saying based on just....also sayin based on sum1 dat applied online too...d dude mite not b here to answer so it aint bad if i do....no yawa chairman...

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.