Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587481 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ....Chrigogo and Playpays....both of una don smoke the wrong joint...grin

Egbon ni sir, no mind that aboki called Chrigo na jeje I dey wey hin con gimme Bakassi joint smoke naso I mad for am if not for elders like you I for don cause war.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2013
PlayPays:

Egbon ni sir, no mind that aboki called Chrigo na jeje I dey wey hin con gimme Bakassi joint smoke naso I mad for am if not for elders like you I for don cause war.
...No mind the fake guy...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sucemt(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2013
Oga ChriGo. That your brother wey use hotspot text reader come open study permit app form don dey tight corner now. Like i told you earlier, i later downloaded adobe reader11 and the whole thing was unraveled. Now i have gathered and uploaded all documents through MyCIC online application. The yawa be say den no gree collect from my GTBank naira mastercard wey i don already activate since last two weeks. Abeg wetin fit be d wahala. I need to conclude the app process today abeg helep me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
....Updates from Embassy crashers....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
....Anyone who plans to go for IT.... please look into Network Security, IT Audit, Database or Unix/Linux ... Those babies are cooking now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
KingRoosevelt and Femianiyi, hw was ur visit to chdc ? Thousand of people are waiting to hear the outcome of ur visit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ....Anyone who plans to go for IT.... please look into Network Security, IT Audit, Database or Unix/Linux ... Those babies are cooking now....

Thanks Oga SIga. For the listed above does work experience alone counts or there's need for certifications also?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

Thanks Oga SIga. For the listed above does work experience alone counts or there's need for certifications also?
....Certifications are a bonus...work experience is good .... pretty much the issue we have in IT now requires someone that can fix the issue right away.... no one wants to train...so, thats where ur work experience comes to play.... So...its good... but will advise u to jam am with certifications...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ....Certifications are a bonus...work experience is good .... pretty much the issue we have in IT now requires someone that can fix the issue right away.... no one wants to train...so, thats where ur work experience comes to play.... So...its good... but will advise u to jam am with certifications...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

Thanks
...If u plan heading into the Telecomms world... Unix knowledge go help gan ni...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ....lailai... no be the one wey I give u guys una smoke...
....na the one wey u send through onye ome we smoke oo....onye must have replaced it with anoda one.....onye oma am back to u oogrin.....no vex oga siga na onye cause am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Siga: ....Anyone who plans to go for IT.... please look into Network Security, IT Audit, Database or Unix/Linux ... Those babies are cooking now....
.....My Lambton Information technology professional course offers all....GOD BLESS LAMBTON COLLEGE grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
good day house, i am new here. please i need the experienced people on this forum to help me look at this. i submitted an application for study permit for jan 2012 to CDHC but my sponsor is my company. they gave me two company accts, cert of incorporation of the company, tax clearance for the last three yrs, memorandum of association, evidence of company activities, affidavit of support, letter of sponsorship, letter of reference, letter for reason why they are sponsoring me and they paid my first semester school fees for lambton college to study human resources as they are sending me for training in human resources and i work as a human resource officer. I also submitted my employment letter, payroll and then i submitted all of my academic documents i could think of, including WAEC scratch card, transcripts, secondary school testimonial plus a personal statement. Please guys do you think i stand a chance of a successful application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ade4gold: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ChriGo: I need info about the PGD (Business Mgt - International Business). Is this an online or classroom base?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Canada is really growing and we need you too to come and join us . . . Add yourself to this number to make Canada bigger but better too at same time.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
sucemt: Oga ChriGo. That your brother wey use hotspot text reader come open study permit app form don dey tight corner now. Like i told you earlier, i later downloaded adobe reader11 and the whole thing was unraveled. Now i have gathered and uploaded all documents through MyCIC online application. The yawa be say den no gree collect from my GTBank naira mastercard wey i don already activate since last two weeks. Abeg wetin fit be d wahala. I need to conclude the app process today abeg helep me
.....Bro pay me $5000 to help you....lol....bros to be honest with you before making online payment on cic website u must have at least two Mastercards with u namely zenith and first bank....cic payment platform rejects most of these naija cards.....but i can confidently tell u that zenith and first bank mastercard works on the platform without anyone here tackling me on it grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fhemmmy: Canada is really growing and we need you too to come and join us . . . Add yourself to this number to make Canada bigger but better too at same time.
....Oga Fhemmy na me be that guy on red wey get bighead tagged 13.5m grin....i no see onye oma dia oo...E neva grow?....we are not just coming to canada to snap photo...we are coming to take over the economy and boom it more......naija would have to bribe me with $50 billion to come back here walahi!!.......Nna dont tell the VO dis....my visa application is still in process biko.....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by julius98: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
frederal:

immigration office at FEDERAL SECRETRAIT, IMT, CAMPUS 3
thanks sir,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga Fhemmy na me be that guy on red wey get bighead tagged 13.5m grin....i no see onye oma dia oo...E neva grow?....we are not just coming to canada to snap photo...we are coming to take over the economy and boom it more......naija would have to bribe me with $50 billion to come back here walahi!!.......Nna dont tell the VO dis....my visa application is still in process biko.....lol....

I said more than that when i left Nija oh, but it will get to a point where you will just wanna go home

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2013

#NOTED# thanks ogaaa mi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
ade4gold: @ChriGo: I need info about the PGD (Business Mgt - International Business). Is this an online or classroom base?
.....Bro na classroom base....check our sch's website www.lambton.on.ca .....Tank you for applying to Lambton college grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hehe I fink Lambton shd start paying chrigo o unda the NL Recruitmnt scheme (NRS)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I said more than that when i left Nija oh, but it will get to a point where you will just wanna go home
......Yes no place like home sir.....i still dey naija but my imagination don dey canada tey tey .....my imagination don dey miss naija sef grin.....na wa oo.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
ChriGo: ......Yes no place like home sir.....i still dey naija but my imagination don dey canada tey tey .....my imagination don dey miss naija sef grin.....na wa oo.....

Lol . . . You are too funny jare.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Greatheights have u done ur medicals? If yes, have u submitted the proof of medical status back to CIC and hw did u go abt it?
I got my medical instructions on 23rd sept, replied dat I won't be able to submit my proof of medicals tillĀ theĀ 25th sept due to booking Dr's appointment because dey gave me 24hours 2 upload it on CIC. Finally did my medicals on 25th sept. Now, how and when do I get to submit my proof of medical form?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
frederal:
And if u need their funding, like "Dommakaveli", its 75 % passmark. And if u think Eminem raps fast, wait till you come here, cos you gonna see some faster ones( lecturer included)...u may wonder if its realy English or they're speaaking in tongues
As I much as I agree with you on the need to be prepared. ..dont let us over stress this thing to scare people....As much as Naija unis arent practical oriented. ...they fortify your retentive ability....I dont know the school you finished from but I wont classify Ife as rubbish....Its a great school that has built me....functioning with little resources....Look at how much funding these guys here recieve from Agencies?And check out their endowment fund?compare to one of my profs in Ife receiving 10000 naira per session for research?Me honestly speaking,dont believe these guys are more intelligent than my lecturers back home. ...they are just trying!
The challenge most people I believe will have when they come is adjusting back to academic life....cos we don comot from school long ago except for the extremely unserious one....
Cos come to think of it.....the studying condition is too conducive for an average serious Nigerian not to do well....And I have been following my pals here and in U.S...na As all through. ..most of them. ..in fact clearing awards...I look at my environment now compared to back in Ife....And I trying to psyche myself up that its tough here but my mind keeps telling me to face the truth..."this is small potatoes compared to naija"
There is light,there's 24 hr internet access,there's assurance of 3 square meal....infact in my case i have an "office" furnished with study corner,system and lounge(filled with stuff to eat in school) and all i need do is study!I dont see it as tough....i see it as switching back to school mode for those that went to decent schools back home and were serious!
My advice:switch back to reading mode...be more practical and thinking oriented....never think these guys are more intelligent than us(what I found out?,they can talk in class but depth no too dey for a couple of them grin),be grateful to God for your naija experience!
Cos when I speak in class. ..dem sef dey listen!
Lastly,Believe and never fear that you are coming here to be the best.....not to just study!target the skies maybe you will fall on tree top.....Trust in God....and work.....Success is inevitable!

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
......@Sleek5...Ur question isn't complete oo....u said u submited ur study permit application january 2012...wats the status of ur application now?....were u being called for medics or denied ?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
femianiyi: I'm also here bro, can we meet? I'm wearing a short arm ankara shirt on a blue jean

@femianiyi hw did it go? What did dey tell u at d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
darefestus:

Yeah, Me.
I sent mails to some supervisors in the school. I really hope i'm considered.
Are u processing too?
Bros....please add a couple of other decent schools in addition ooo....cos I dey fear dat school these days...looks like oyinbo sef dey do 419..I applied there two years sgo and was told they had backlog...same story tjey like 4 of my friends last year and this year after collecting plenty application fee from people and same backlog story.And
infact one had over 4 point and na story. ...another
friend that got his admission and deferred till 2013 got there and said he is the only Naija in class.....na pub health ooo(MSc) wey plenty Nigerians don apply for....at least this year I knew about 3 that applied for Fall and wasnt picked....whereas chinko plenty for him class. ...I aint saying you shouldnt be positive ooo but be wise to apply to other schools!
Another friend picked last year was best grad in Ife with 4.8(I believe say that one them no get choice grin)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fhemmmy: Canada is really growing and we need you too to come and join us . . . Add yourself to this number to make Canada bigger but better too at same time.
Nice one Oga Fhemmy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I agree with you. ...even though I have only done one month....I know home go still be home!
I enjoy myself here...things are better but I wish home was like this or will be like this.....I miss naija!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Sleek5(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ChriGo: i have not been denied or approved, have not heard anything yet from CDHC, i submitted last month only. i am just asking the house to help me review my initial post and to tell me if i stand a successful chance or not. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.