Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586897 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
dotman: Morning guys,

Please i need your help. I need a university in Canada that resumes in January 2014 for Undergraduate program (preferably Economics)for my Little sister. Preference provinces are Ontario and Alberta.

Many thanks.

try york university and is located in ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Helo house unano wan help me abi* no wahala......pls i got rejected for F1 visa to usa last yr, and now shld i state in the canadian visa application that i was rejected of visa to study in US Beico help ooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
emmausa: Helo house unano wan help me abi* no wahala......pls i got rejected for F1 visa to usa last yr, and now shld i state in the canadian visa application that i was rejected of visa to study in US Beico help ooo!

YES!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Brothers, thanks for the good will messages, the Lord will perfect if for us all.

@Huzzie, it will come in due time, the important thing be say e go sha sure, no disturb yourself.

@teexle my school is Royal roads, start date is September

Documents i submitted were all the forms from the CDHC website, my employment letter, letter of introduction, payslip, bank account, NYSC discharge, SSCE result, University statement of result, a copy of my Id card and my pension statement, affidavit.

Then my bros account statement, Id card (photocopy)data page of his passport (please note say i no submit any pissure of my family members). Letter from his office, letter of promotion, fixed account.

Thats all i can remember for now as my docs still dey with them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
emmausa: Helo house unano wan help me abi* no wahala......pls i got rejected for F1 visa to usa last yr, and now shld i state in the canadian visa application that i was rejected of visa to study in US Beico help ooo!
since the rejection stamp will be on ur passport, why lie about it. Its better you tell them the truth cos ur passport will make it obvious.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Meanwhile, abeg who know anybody for Victoria,BC?? dem say make i pay accommodation and 1 year tuition.

Akanmu i see you o chairman.. God will 'doing it' for us all grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
mozo: Brothers, thanks for the good will messages, the Lord will perfect if for us all.

@Huzzie, it will come in due time, the important thing be say e go sha sure, no disturb yourself.

Documents i submitted were all the forms from the CDHC website, my employment letter, letter of introduction, payslip, bank account, NYSC discharge, SSCE result, University statement of result, a copy of my Id card and my pension statement, affidavit.

Then my bros account statement, Id card (photocopy)data page of his passport (please note say i no submit any pissure of my family members). Letter from his office, letter of promotion, fixed account.

What of transcript? My school doesn't hand transcript and I'm thinking of sending the photocopy. So if it wasn't part of you support document, I should be a lil relaxed. Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
onuawuchi: What of transcript? My school doesn't hand transcript and I'm thinking of sending the photocopy. So if it wasn't part of you support document, I should be a lil relaxed. Congrats

Sorry i forgot to mention that, i included my transcript..before they started all this protocol of telling your uni to send your transcript, i don already arrange my personal copy lol.. so i was lucky it came in handy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
mozo: Brothers, thanks for the good will messages, the Lord will perfect if for us all.

Guy how much they ur bro bank statement when u submit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mozo
Pls have they told u to pay for tuition & accommodation fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
mozo:

Sorry i forgot to mention that, i included my transcript..before they started all this protocol of telling your uni to send your transcript, i don already arrange my personal copy lol.. so i was lucky it came in handy

Which transcript protocol r u talking abt. My transcript came in an envelope n i don open am. Hope i neva mess up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
dommakavelli:

Which transcript protocol r u talking abt. My transcript came in an envelope n i don open am. Hope i neva mess up.

at all. i meant before they said schools should stop giving students directly. Me sef comot my own from envelop..lol

@xtus 7m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
dommakavelli:

....u no mess up...I used open transcript and someone here opened her own as well and she dey Canada as we speak...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
onuawuchi: Evaluate my profile and see if okay for visa application submission. I was given admission to the MA program in Economics at lakehead University. My sponsor is my eldest half sister. The list below are some of the supporting documents I've provided to back up my application.
i was also admitted to the same skool to study Economics too(MA)...were u given any funding along side ur admission letter.?? i plan submitting my application soon, but am using the online route tho. hopefully we go jam for thunder bay.! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Mozo
Pls have they told u to pay for tuition & accommodation fees

yes, like i said earlier..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2013

.....here u go.....another person wey no draw family tree and pictures....lol...congrats bro....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Siga: .....here u go.....another person wey no draw family tree and pictures....lol...congrats bro....

Thanks bro, you are part of this success.

Abeg o, vets wey don pass this route, how una take arrange accommodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
mozo:

congrats bro...u gatz find person to pair up with be that...except u get enough rubbers for skool dorm. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
mozo:

...I beg break jor....u wey I knw say ur paper na Minister....don't form for here jor...break bank rent mansion I beg...lol....I don put u for wahala....lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
freshdude:
i was also admitted to the same skool to study Economics too(MA)...were u given any funding along side ur admission letter.?? i plan submitting my application soon, but am using the online route tho. hopefully we go jam for thunder bay.! smiley
I've been looking all over for you guys. Where @ thou be? I have like 1001 questions for u. I really want to know the exact tuition cost and the living expense in Thunder Bay. Got u any idea? Soon we'll be shaking hands with Livio Di Matteo n pop them....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
tuition is about 16k for a year (3 semesters), but living expense is a personal something. differs from people but i think its should be btwn 5k-8k..i still never understand the 3 semester stuff. thought its 2 semester in a year. but on the website, the tuition fee is written as 5,534 cad dollars per semester.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
freshdude: tuition is about 16k for a year (3 semesters), but living expense is a personal something. differs from people but i think its should be btwn 5k-8k..i still never understand the 3 semester stuff. thought its 2 semester in a year. but on the website, the tuition fee is written as 5,534 cad dollars per semester.
May be its inclusive of co-op work experience, for those who'll take advantage of the co-op education option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hi all, lemme knw if thrs any way i can help, sorry i come in occasionally cus of preparations to leave ...if u have directed any questions to me n i haven't replied, pls pardon me...i will try to answer some questions incase u have any to ask me, will be travelling to Canada tmrw by Gods grace.

Congrats Mozo...God will perfect wat he has already started...Amen!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
freshdude: tuition is about 16k for a year (3 semesters), but living expense is a personal something. differs from people but i think its should be btwn 5k-8k..i still never understand the 3 semester stuff. thought its 2 semester in a year. but on the website, the tuition fee is written as 5,534 cad dollars per semester.
...Check with the school....summer classes must be have been included to make 3 semesters....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Siga: ...I beg break jor....u wey I knw say ur paper na Minister....don't form for here jor...break bank rent mansion I beg...lol....I don put u for wahala....lol....

I claim am o bros, i know say the minister na my papa, but the guy never know say i be im son grin but e go soon find out grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
kayce43: Hi all, lemme knw if thrs any way i can help, sorry i come in occasionally cus of preparations to leave ...if u have directed any questions to me n i haven't replied, pls pardon me...i will try to answer some questions incase u have any to ask me, will be travelling to Canada tmrw by Gods grace.

Congrats Mozo...God will perfect wat he has already started...Amen!!!

Amen bros..quick one abeg, how you take arrange accommodation receipt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Baba Siga I hail..that's all. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
@siga, phemmy, gboyega et all.
I don dey try arrange another statement of account. I spoke wit my sponsor, n she agreed to fix it...her bal is 5m+ as @ today...I tank God say she understood me.
I go print anoda statement on monday by God's grace...
Tanx to everyone..honestly, my system don scatter, i just dey follow faith ni..lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
I checked my U of R portal just now. Decision made, not accepted... I tank God for MUN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2013
mozo:

Amen bros..quick one abeg, how you take arrange accommodation receipt
I paid using a Form A method, my account was debited accordingly, I paid straight to the school's account, then school promised me a receipt immediately they see the Telex copy of the transaction, immediately I got my telex I sent it to school. My soft copy receipt was ready in 20mins, I did it very fast cus when I visited the embassy to ask about my application status (u may knw my app was like 6-7months long)...they told me dats all I need to do dat every other tin was ready so thats y I had to explain to school to co operate and they did...if not i hrd it takes some time before receipts r issued...to cut d long story short....my visa was issued d next day.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djake: 4:45am On Apr 20, 2013
earthgreeners: @justwise, thank u Boss

Mehnn.....I don old for dis thread ooo...Since March 2012 ....Thank God for the gift of life....

Hope to be in Canada dis year..

Our Good news would surely be on dis Part4. Fall applicants, click like to say ''Amen'' to dis...

Congratz bro.....I also gained admission into UNB March last year,but Unilag delayed my certificate till last month,so i cldnt mk it for last fall so i deferred.......I don defer twice coz of certificate,but i don get am now n hopefully sha dz fall i wld go....but i may change my mind if i get a better job from my current place,and defer am again till next year....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by djake: 4:58am On Apr 20, 2013
Sup everyone...i regd here since Aug 24,2011 but i no dey even enter d place,na jez now now self i say mk i try login come rem say i even get account here grin.....
Please I have a quick question for the been-there-done-that ppls we have here,abeg how long does it take for a Canadian visa to be ready after application? The website say 90days (dts 3months) but anoda source is sayn 6months,so i want to hear from ppl wey don do am...........
Thanks good ppl.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.