Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591540 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jennyfar: 12:33pm On May 08, 2013
Onye oma:

Will resend another one asap....might be network ish...

Hi, I've replied ur pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 1:31pm On May 08, 2013
dommakavelli:

Yes put everybody's cert. Add ur neighbours...loolz
Bros, u dnt need ur extended family jor.
Just your dad, mum, siblings and half brodas n sisters..
Birth certificate of (family member) in this case,I think it is referring to your immediately family(Your Spouse&Children) for those that are applying as married,whether the family member is travelling with you or not. I think it is out of range to req.siblings and Parents' birth cert when such dox may be in use by the owner itself,not readily available or even when any of them is not available or nearer to you. Ok what if we ain't in good term with such brova n sis?
I applied as single with my birth cert. only. On the family composition form,I included Dad,Mum n my brova's name(without birth certs) so,no biggie.
I stand to be corrected about by point though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:53pm On May 08, 2013
newacca:
Birth certificate of (family member) in this case,I think it is referring to your immediately family(Your Spouse&Children) for those that are applying as married,whether the family member is travelling with you or not. I think it is out of range to req.siblings and Parents' birth cert when such dox may be in use by the owner itself,not readily available or even when any of them is not available or nearer to you. Ok what if we ain't in good term with such brova n sis?
I applied as single with my birth cert. only. On the family composition form,I included Dad,Mum n my brova's name(without birth certs) so,no biggie.
I stand to be corrected about by point though.

Yea, you're right, no big deal if u dnt av access to dere birth certs. N If you have u can put. Notin spoil.
The general tin is, pple born b4 mid eighties does nt av NPC birth certs...so, i don't tink its a big deal if you don't have your family's birth cert. Especially if dey can't go tru d stress of getting attestion of birth.
Afterall, CDHC does not expect you to disturb your pple cos u wanna travel.

But if you're d main applicant, your birth cert is as important as your int'l passport.
The best is Birth cert from NPC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 2:19pm On May 08, 2013
emmausa: Goodday huz! Pls help ur bros oo!
Am using the online application, and i want to know, shld i download the application forms , fill it, print it, sign it and then upload it to MyCIC. Or is ther a way i can send the already filled application forms to MyCIC acct witout printing it out??.
Secondly for those who have used the online application do u summit police certificates......pls wat other documents do u summit online pls

Have you started the online application process? If yes, then you must have your checklist. Use your checklist. U can't go wrong with it. As for the forms, fill them in and upload. No need to print them out or sign them. You will be required to sign your forms at the end of the entire process online. Hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 2:41pm On May 08, 2013
emmausa: Pls oo. Shld i upload the student questionaire form wit my letter of explanation I want to finish dis application today

Were you requested to fill a student questionnaire in your checklist? Just curious.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 3:35pm On May 08, 2013
coldgate:

Were you requested to fill a student questionnaire in your checklist? Just curious.
nope! I didnt find any form like the student questionaire in the checklist of the CIC site, dats why im more worried!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 9:04pm On May 08, 2013
Peeps pls help. I'm submitting my application tomorrow and I need help please.

1. Am I going to submit photocopy of every original documents including the letters addressed to CDHC like letter of sponsorship, letter of intent and reference letter from bank?

2. The checklist has really changed. No provision for submission of things like degree certificate, waec certificate, and some more. Will I still submit all these even though they were not asked for? Cos mehn, that checklist don too simple now.

3. No student questionnaire is provided any more. Does it mean I do not need to fill and submit any questionnaire form? Because if not that I had tried to apply before, I wouldn't have know there is something called student questionnaire is submitted with the application...

I await ur replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2013
xtus: This is just a quick update that our travel to canada section is really progressing and the help we have been receiving among ourselves is encouraging as well.......

If you using a blackberry smartphone and u are interested in joining us on bbm kindly send me a PM or drop ur pin here and I shall invite u to the group.

@earthgreeners, bros abeg na when u dey submit?

May 30, I have feelings im gonna make it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2013
deebla: Peeps pls help. I'm submitting my application tomorrow and I need help please.

1. Am I going to submit photocopy of every original documents including the letters addressed to CDHC like letter of sponsorship, letter of intent and reference letter from bank?

2. The checklist has really changed. No provision for submission of things like degree certificate, waec certificate, and some more. Will I still submit all these even though they were not asked for? Cos mehn, that checklist don too simple now.

3. No student questionnaire is provided any more. Does it mean I do not need to fill and submit any questionnaire form? Because if not that I had tried to apply before, I wouldn't have know there is something called student questionnaire is submitted with the application...

I await ur replies

You are wrong. click the link below for the checklist and other forms

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:10pm On May 08, 2013
Have u seen d questionnaire
emmausa: Pls oo. Shld i upload the student questionaire form wit my letter of explanation I want to finish dis application today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2013
olufemi14: @Etinosajay: same here wit me wen a frd introduce dem 2 me last year. These r d list of documents submitted 2 dem
I. Transcripts
2. Nysc discharge certificate
3.Waec certificate and Scratch card
4. Bsc certificate
5. Birth certificate.
6. Letter of Introduction from mai mum n dad place of work.
7. Statement of a/c of mai mum(1.2m) dad(16m)
8. Letter of acptance
9. Fees invoice
10. Police clearance certificate.
11. Valuation report of mai dad's property.
12. Invoices mai mum use in collecting goods from Coca-cola since she also runs a depot.
N.B- I used an uncle statement of acct b4 but d agent didn't acpt it from me. Even I told him mai dad wasn't around. He said I nid 2 wait 4 him 2 com back or mai mum shuld up her account. They charged me 50k for visa fee, courier n stuffs like dat.. And $1500 for a representative fee (DELETED) 2 represent me during d visa processes.
pls boss must my parent hav up to that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:42am On May 09, 2013
Please house am new to this please I had cgpa of 2.7/5.0. Ug. And I. Want to apply for pre msc in manitoba is it possible for them to consider me egbon siga and co please help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:55am On May 09, 2013
walexicant: Please house am new to this please I had cgpa of 2.7/5.0. Ug. And I. Want to apply for pre msc in manitoba is it possible for them to consider me egbon siga and co please help
....why dont u write to the program coordinator and show ur interest in the program....they will be the best to advise...or at best...contact the admissions officer...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2013
okay its time to spend some time reading this thread. I just got admitted to UBC for the BCS program. Any head ups about Vancouver or UBC generally? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 7:22am On May 09, 2013
earthgreeners:

You are wrong. click the link below for the checklist and other forms

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx

Thank you sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nnekanwugo: 7:28am On May 09, 2013
xtus: This is just a quick update that our travel to canada section is really progressing and the help we have been receiving among ourselves is encouraging as well.......

If you using a blackberry smartphone and u are interested in joining us on bbm kindly send me a PM or drop ur pin here and I shall invite u to the group.
274D9B60 plz add me.
@earthgreeners, bros abeg na when u dey submit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nnekanwugo: 7:29am On May 09, 2013
[quote autho] [/quote]Plz add me. Made mistake to write inside ur post. 274D9B60
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Coleran: 8:05am On May 09, 2013
Does anyone knows d embassy address?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 8:22am On May 09, 2013
Coleran: Does anyone knows d embassy address?

4 Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2013

Canadian deputy high commission
4 Anifowoshe St.,
Vistoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 8:25am On May 09, 2013
Canadian Deputy High Commission,
4,Anifowoshe Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2013
My pin is 27873721, like to join d bbm group
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 10:19am On May 09, 2013
Pls. add me :20D78A59

Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 10:28am On May 09, 2013
Pls is it true that after 1 year program in Canada, 1 year with work permit will be given to the candidate to work and have experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 10:46am On May 09, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Pls is it true that after 1 year program in Canada, 1 year with work permit will be given to the candidate to work and have experience.

so i heard
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 11:54am On May 09, 2013
@ all,
thanks everybody . i get my admission now. i want to applying for visa now pls i need example of type of letter i will written to visa office so that they will give me visa. pls everbody help me to geting this letter.or i will wrote one here so that everydoby can correction me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 1:24pm On May 09, 2013
pls my follow brothers, everything sees confuse to me. it seems the devil has succeeded to rule my future and dreams all dis years. my uncle/father's friend who has promised to help me with sponsorship documents as he has all it takes is now telling me he's giving me only the company's acct which stop last month and that his personal acct has not been runned since last two years. my challenge is if i should accept his company's acct statemnt, how will i put and compile docs to convince the visa officier.....am deeply crying and very mad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2013
Akanmu2013: @ all,
thanks everybody . i get my admission now. i want to applying for visa now pls i need example of type of letter i will written to visa office so that they will give me visa. pls everbody help me to geting this letter.or i will wrote one here so that everydoby can correction me

All the rules will catch you soon.This is not funny any more.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2013
emmausa: pls my follow brothers, everything sees confuse to me. it seems the devil has succeeded to rule my future and dreams all dis years. my uncle/father's friend who has promised to help me with sponsorship documents as he has all it takes is now telling me he's giving me only the company's acct which stop last month and that his personal acct has not been runned since last two years. my challenge is if i should accept his company's acct statemnt, how will i put and compile docs to convince the visa officier.....am deeply crying and very mad

Which program did you get an admission for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.