Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wizkid Graces The Cover Of Y! Magazine : “EME Is My Family”: Speaks On Struggles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Graces The Cover Of Y! Magazine : “EME Is My Family”: Speaks On Struggles (1210 Views)

Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Kayode Salako's Family Speaks On His Marriage To Foluke Daramola; She Is Our WIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Graces The Cover Of Y! Magazine : “EME Is My Family”: Speaks On Struggles by omobaswagz(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nYoAR7jeQvk/UUczVgdXz3I/AAAAAAAAMsA/Xh7sZB-_y5c/s1600/Y-Magazine-Issue-11-Cover.jpgg[/img]

[size=13pt]The March 2013 issue of Y! magazine is out! This edition is covered by artiste and new record label owner Wizkid – in an interview by Adedoyin Jaiyesimi and photos by Kelechi Amadi-Obi. Wizkid is styled by Tiannah Styling’s Toyin Lawani.

But on the trending topic that he is no longer part of the eponymous music label, Wizkid, who strikes a pose on the cover in a denim shirt and jeans, played coy and said “EME is my family”.

[/size]

[size=13pt]Speaking on the issue, Chude Jideonwo, Editor-in-Chief of Y! said “As this magazine went to print, the rumours were just about confirmed in public and sources had certainly confirmed in private. The amazing talent powerhouse called Wizkid had aggressively parted ways with EME, the label powered by Banky W – interesting news in light of what he told us only weeks before.”

This issue also features interviews with Linda Ejiofor, Moet Abebe, Seyi Shay, Uru Eke and Ms. Jaie. Executive director of Sahara Group Tonye Cole also features in the youth-inspiring publication.

Read more at http://omobaswagz..com/2013/03/wizkid-graces-cover-of-y-magazine-eme.html
[/size]
Re: Wizkid Graces The Cover Of Y! Magazine : “EME Is My Family”: Speaks On Struggles by techgeniusworld(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
omobaswagz:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nYoAR7jeQvk/UUczVgdXz3I/AAAAAAAAMsA/Xh7sZB-_y5c/s1600/Y-Magazine-Issue-11-Cover.jpgg[/img]

[size=13pt]The March 2013 issue of Y! magazine is out! This edition is covered by artiste and new record label owner Wizkid – in an interview by Adedoyin Jaiyesimi and photos by Kelechi Amadi-Obi. Wizkid is styled by Tiannah Styling’s Toyin Lawani.

But on the trending topic that he is no longer part of the eponymous music label, Wizkid, who strikes a pose on the cover in a denim shirt and jeans, played coy and said “EME is my family”.

[/size]

[size=13pt]Speaking on the issue, Chude Jideonwo, Editor-in-Chief of Y! said “As this magazine went to print, the rumours were just about confirmed in public and sources had certainly confirmed in private. The amazing talent powerhouse called Wizkid had aggressively parted ways with EME, the label powered by Banky W – interesting news in light of what he told us only weeks before.”

This issue also features interviews with Linda Ejiofor, Moet Abebe, Seyi Shay, Uru Eke and Ms. Jaie. Executive director of Sahara Group Tonye Cole also features in the youth-inspiring publication.

Read more at http://omobaswagz..com/2013/03/wizkid-graces-cover-of-y-magazine-eme.html
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sound Sultan's Children(pics) / Is Rukky Sanda Part Ghanaian? / Mary J. Blige Is Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.