Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Help! Can I Wear This. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help! Can I Wear This. (1875 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please I need your help people.

I have to attend a conference in V.I. tomorrow and next tomorrow and I intend to wear suits on both days. The problem is that I suddenly found out that the pant to the black suit that I intend to wear on Wednesday is no where to be found. How that happened I can't say. However, I have grey, brown and black pants available. The black pant is out of it, but I need advice about the brown and grey.

Please which is advisable, I prefer the grey, but don't know what colour shirt and tie to wear with it.

Please help a brother, so I don't get arrested by the fashion police or my photo ends up on NL as a way never to dress.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Na wa o.....

40 views, no comment....
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
So,I am thinking u will wear grey pants with a black suit/blazer? I would say black shoes definitely,maybe a deeper colored shirt like even a black shirt and black silk tie.
I don't know much about men's fashion but am pretty sure it'll be best u wore a dark shirt with a coordinating silk tie on d grey pants.
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by LoveAmaka88(f): 3:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Do you have the full grey suit?

If not, black blazer, black belt, black shoes, with the grey pants, silver jewelry(watch, ring...whatever), light colored shirt (lavender or light blue would be great), darker tie but not black or grey(dark blue, dark purple, patterned). . . in my humble opinion

or go buy pants that will work
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
iyabde: So,I am thinking u will wear grey pants with a black suit/blazer? I would say black shoes definitely,maybe a deeper colored shirt like even a black shirt and black silk tie.
I don't know much about men's fashion but am pretty sure it'll be best u wore a dark shirt with a coordinating silk tie on d grey pants.

Thanks Ma'am.

I have a navy blue shirt with a light blue mixed with have blue tie. Black shoe and black belt are what I prepared to use before.
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Do you have the full grey suit?

If not, black blazer, black belt, black shoes, with the grey pants, silver jewelry(watch, ring...whatever), light colored shirt (lavender or light blue would be great), darker tie but not black or grey(dark blue, dark purple, patterned). . . in my humble opinion

or go buy pants that will work

Thank you ma'am.

I have a grey suit aside from the pant and that is what I wore today. I have all silver accessories and light green shirt(glo like) and dark green tie (Nigerian green-like). I got black shoe and belt too. However, it just occurred to me now that I wore grey today and it will just look like I swapped a grey suit for a black one as the grey pant looks like the grey suit too.

Gosh!!
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks ladies.

I took another decision and went with black suit on a blue denim. With light green shirt and another shade of green for tie...

I will provide a picture at the end of the conference.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by emilyone(f): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
popoyeh: Thanks ladies.

I took another decision and went with black suit on a blue denim. With light green shirt and another shade of green for tie...

I will provide a picture at the end of the conference.

Thanks.
colour riot!

1 Like

Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
emilyone:
colour riot!

What ever you wear, you have to be confident about it. I don't think its colour riot. I even got complements about the way I dressed for the two days.

Check it out....

1 Like

Re: Help! Can I Wear This. by popoyeh(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
I had to crop the photo so as to be able to be within NL's photo restriction. I would have sent a full picture.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

................ / FREE TRAINING - Become An Oriflame Cosmetic Consultant With Zero Naira / NYSC STYLE: Blogger Who Stole Lady's Picture On Badoo Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.