Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65340 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Aliyu333: and what did you know the christians are doing in plateau ...let face it.....i no be boko haram and dont plan to be one....if you know where they are,go and tell them that one...

Huh @ bolded?!

Lets face what?!

I dont understand you at all.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by geeez: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2013
This is worrisome. What if the next thing they do is bring down a plane? Don't even know what next to expect but to stay as far away from that zone as possible.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aliyu333: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Huh @ bolded?!

Lets face what?!

I dont understand you at all.
then so be it...for the bolded,ask a birom(a tribe from plateau)..he will tell you better
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu2000(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Symphony007: If the united states has'nt been able to eradicate the taliban and al queda, if the u.k was'nt able to destroy the IRA, if france has'nt been able to clear out the malian rebels, if join u.m forces has'nt been able to flush out al shabab i wonder what magic all of you blaming jonathan expects him to do!
but the Indonesians eradicated the tamil tigers didn't they?d IRA is becoming dormant on a violent level as well,while ur president arrests & allows d terrorists to escape,they find these terrorists in houses of govt officials & yet do nothing,how do fink they'll stop the Boko haram with this their antics?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by blaqoracle: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Alfamann:

My brother I tell you. There is nothing as painful as a betrayal of trust. We even made their brother the commander of our invading force. But a leopard can't change his spots. Treachery is in their DNA.
YOU PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO PAY DEARLY FOR DENYING ZONING.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Aringarosa(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

nigga, terrorism in nigeria exist in SS, SE and NORTH..

the terrorism of brother against brother as you have in SE is worse than terrorism of others against you.

if your homeland was free of terrorism i dont think these guys will be in the north. the fear of kidnapping, okija and robbery is what scares them away from their own land. instead of calling hausa names, why cant you cleanup and make alaigbo accomodating for your brothers to resettle?

fool!

I suggest you shut up your putrid mouth you moronic dingbat.

You Keep displaying you knack for foolishness when on keyboard.

If you have nothing to say, why don't you STFU!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by blaqoracle: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

This is my last response to you on this matter as I'm in no mood for the uselesss back and forth argument. If it was easy then America with it's military might would have crushed the terrorists in Iraq with a far less population than Nigeria not to mention in a region where the people are sympathising with these cowarddic killers and won't divulge any useful intelligence. I am still praying to Chukwu to provide just 20 young Igbo men who are ready to put their lives on the line and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. angry angry angry
DO YOU MEAN 20 IGBO MEN TO BE SACRIFICED?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Ndababa(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2013
Too many theories already.
As a learned citizen of the Country. Won't you rather sit quitely, muster on this; devoid of any sentiment and prejudice?
The former NSA-Azazi was untimely fired when he bares the fact that PDP are to be blamed for Boko Haram
http://www.punchng.com/news/nsa-blames-pdp-for-boko-haram-crisis/
It is left for you to decide if PDP is a religious party or not.

You see, there at the top, they are united, regardless of Religion, region, tribe and any other division marker to achieve whatever they set to achieve.

The perrpetuator of these heinous crime have one aim. Just one; and that is to DIVIDE US. Looking at the trend we are threading, it seems they might just be a click away from achieving it.

The earlier we realise that we have common enemy the better.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by meforyou1(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2013
13volts: When we canvas for amnesty, you people objected, we can't win a war against unseen enemy, countries with better security system had to give in to dialogue to end such madness.
which country with better security system negotiates with terrorists? UK? US? Isreal? Germany? Which?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ibietela2(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2013
Smh for nigeria..... What is Nigeria turning into? Things we hear and see on tv now happen LIVE in our country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Ismaelkola(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2013
No honest and responsive govt.. una dey inflict painz on masses again.. wu is to blame God save us oooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Raypawer(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2013
kaorama: Buhari boys at work. When the merger finally works, Nigeria will witness real blasts cos Tinubu will be supplying the cash. Everything must be done to discredit PDP.

hm! No matter what they do, PDP is PDP, nd only 2015 will tell.

I just d watch them(aPC)
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tunapawizzy: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Freewilly:

For how long do we keep watching my brother, our fathers did not watch they stood up and fought. Our biggest problem in the east is that we our not thought about Biafran history in Schools and our elders don't like talking about the past.
[size=18pt]For as long as u restrict ur activism to online fora[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tunapawizzy: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2013
Easy Lam: God pls help dis country
GOD PLEASE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Boazizzy08: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2013
i wonder the kind of orientation this criminals have. how can one be told to take lives peoples life for unrealistic rewards and gratifications. illiteracy is really dealing with these beasts.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: To Omojuwa, Zeebook, Ekeke and all the El Rufai/Buhari butt-lickers, watch out: none of them will ever condemn this dastardly act. They have never ever condemned it before but instead they will blame Jonathan and PDP. Open your eyes, Jonathan is incompetent we know. But he is 1000 times better than mass murderers and religious fundamentalists.

How slow can people be.? You people have been repeating these lame lines since the first bombing on October 1, 2010. If you say these people are responsible and you have evidence, why does the GEJ you support not ensure their arrest and prosecution as the Chief Security Officer of Nigeria? I guess pardoning convicted criminals is more important than securing lives and property.

People like you are the greatest problems that Nigeria has- tribal and religious bigots masquerading as 'enlightened and progressive' people when they cannot think and act beyond selfish, tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
tunapawizzy:
GOD PLEASE DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY

Dividing the country will only make it worse, you will be giving bigots armies to fight with. People who say this are lazy and ineffectual thinkers. What you need is an efficient and effective government that knows what it takes to run a country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Ndababa: Too many theories already.
As a learned citizen of the Country. Won't you rather sit quitely, muster on this; devoid of any sentiment and prejudice?
The former NSA-Azazi was untimely fired when he bares the fact that PDP are to be blamed for Boko Haram

You see, there at the top, they are united, regardless of Religion, region, tribe and any other division marker to achieve whatever they set to achieve.

The perrpetuator of these heinous crime have one aim. Just one; and that is to DIVIDE US. Looking at the trend we are threading, it seems they might just be a click away from achieving it.

iF
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tunapawizzy: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Boko Haram boys are truly not smiling... Just when it seems like we have them under control, they up and cause a bigger scene. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing GEJ can do about this. Its one thing to fight a man with a gun, its another thing to fight a suicidal man with a bomb. As I type now, a man or woman in the North can strap on bombs, walk into a church and BOOM!! How does Jonathan stop something like that?! The entire North are in on this Boko Haram menace. The only way to stop Boko Haram is through information. These people live amongst us. These People walk amongst us. people know them and interact with them. BUT NOBODY IS SNITCHING.

With each Bomb that goes off, my resolve to stick with Jonathan only gets stronger.. Left to me, it will take another 50 years before another Aboki becomes President in this country. [size=14pt]That born to rule mentality will be removed from their minds by force..

[/size]FRESH AIR 2015... After that, UMUNNA 2019.. [/b]
well thought
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2013

iF THE enemy is PDP does PDP equte to igbos should not Boko Haram have attacked the PDP government in Kano Government house and left Igbos alone mind you these were the same people who fought an unnecessary and unneeded uncivil war to keep igbos in Nigeria .PDP only came into existence in 1999 prior to that we have had counless riots and unjust killings of igbos must people always have to blame pdp for every thing that is not working in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by dbride: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Find Out!:

No need arguing on the capacity of the federal government to quell the unrest in the north.

So what the Nigerian millitary with a billion dolllars have failed to do, you are looking for "20 igbo men" to achieve? interesting. you still havnt explained to me what your modus operandi is. I'm sure the 20 igbo men would love to know cheesy

Goodnight tho, & Goodluck. grin

10 people can disorganise millions; sometimes a war a better fought with fewer committed people than with thousands. When God wants to fight, He reduces the number of people he uses. Strategies/plans are tighter with fewer men...too many cooks spoil the broth.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin: Igbo life is the cheapest commodity in Nigeria just the other day we were talking of the Ezu 50 now we have a Kano 100 , Igbos did not learn anything from the last Civil war (My people perish for lack of Knowledge Hosea4:6)

What kind of stupid Money will make a man in his right senses to go and live among vipers and Scorpions and if this money was worth it how come the Chinese and Indians have not filled the whole of Kano city and the Northern Nigeria .
I laugh when people expect GEJ to come and catch suicide bombers , if it was you what would you do ? OBJ reigned and he did not stop declaration of Sharia and Sharia riots, if have my way the Igbos still in Maiduguri and Yobe needs to be flogged until the get up from their stupid slumber , if their is Gold in the street of the North how come Northerners are wretchedly poor and stupidly ignorant.

Igbos need to put on their thinking Caps
Don't blame them.......

Mayb it's because they believe North is better than Home,IMHO!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2013
No one know what is next, maybe they will drive a car loaded with bomb toward buses filled with school children, who knows if the railway is their next target, no body knows except God.keep blaming gej at least that is their plan , to make the country ungovernable for him so that he will not get the sympathy vote he got in the last election and Buhari, El-Rufai and their co-hort will win election, don't you guys see that Buhari that promised not to run for office again in back in the political field? Just as I said yesterday, if El-rufai, Buhari and their co-hort are the only alternative to gej goverment of (little commitment to fight corruption , crime etc) I will rather vote for the Devil I know that the chief devil masquarading as chief angel. May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tunapawizzy: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Dividing the country will only make it worse, you will be giving bigots armies to fight with. People who say this are lazy and ineffectual thinkers. What you need is an efficient and effective government that knows what it takes to run a country.
which from all indications will be difficult to achieve as a nation, with inec operating as a branch of pdp, votes not counting, federal character obstructing quality leadership, national assembly making laws for their families, Do we just sit and HOPE d govt will one day wake up n turn effective/efficient? And sincerely m interested in how "effective thinkers" like u think d problem can be solved
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Arysexy(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2013
maclatunji:

How slow can people be.? You people have been repeating these lame lines since the first bombing on October 1, 2010. If you say these people are responsible and you have evidence, why does the GEJ you support not ensure their arrest and prosecution as the Chief Security Officer of Nigeria? I guess pardoning convicted criminals is more important than securing lives and property.

People like you are the greatest problems that Nigeria has- tribal and religious bigots masquerading as 'enlightened and progressive' people when they cannot think and act beyond selfish, tribal and religious sentiments.

This f00l is yet to condemn d barbaric act of his jihadist slave masters but jump to attack comments. U are a slave for ever. Terrorists!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by SEGAD: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2013
CyberG:

Now you are asking the right question! GEJ said BH is in his OWN cabinet, meaning they sit at the FEC meeting together but yet, there has never been a news about someone on his cabinet being tried! Does it mean the SSS, Military, Police, Navy, Air Force, DMI, NSA, etc CANNOT find ONE man or the MEN behind BH? Yet, some of their operatives are killed every month trying to do their job. When someone is arrested, he is released or allowed to escape, yet no one in the leadership of these agencies has been fired for allowing such a criminal / terrorist to escape! Do you know why? The bugs that eat the vegetable are actually part and parcel of the plant!

Bros, you make a lot of sense, the primary responsibility of president is to protect the lives of the citizen. I disagree with people that say GEJ is weak, the man is devil that request enough blood to draw sentiment in his favour. I remember vividly during the fuel subsidy cabal issues, that was the period that the bomb really persist especially on Sundays until the investigation was fustrated and swept under carpet.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by SEGAD: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin: The whole world is watching but the Hypocrisy of US and Britain is what baffles me most US is ready to pull the sanctions button when a repentant corrupt former Governor is forgiven with Britain following them like Zombies but look the other way when precious innocent lives are lost what a paradox.
Bros you need medical check-up fast.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy:

This f00l is yet to condemn d barbaric act of his jihadist slave masters but jump to attack comments. U are a slave for ever. Terrorists!

It goes without saying that killing people like this is an abhorrent crime but away from typing condemnations and commiserations, we need proper and decisive action. That is what I focus on, preventing another set of victims.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by emmasege: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2013
why won't they achieve their aim of dividing us if oga at the top would not take decisive steps and step on toes if need be, in order to check this insurgence?. I've always been a believer of one nigeria,but recent developments suggest that the "species" called Nigeria is already endangered and about to bcom critically endangered. Oga at the top. pls do something in the interest of the country, nigerians are still good people.

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Biafrarep(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.
Thats insensitive of you, infact irresponsible, hundreds of your innocent kinsmen were massacred in cold blood and this is what you have to say? SMH.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by odehaj: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2013
To all the BH minds in d house,TAKE!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2013
tunapawizzy:
which from all indications will be difficult to achieve as a nation, with inec operating as a branch of pdp, votes not counting, federal character obstructing quality leadership, national assembly making laws for their families, Do we just sit and HOPE d govt will one day wake up n turn effective/efficient? And sincerely m interested in how "effective thinkers" like u think d problem can be solved

These things are totally achievable. The first step towards solving Nigeria's problems is ensuring that people actually select their leaders through valid, credible open and transparent elections that are free and fair. Once the leadership is truly accountable to the electorate, half of our problems are solved. Even groups like Boko Haram will quickly figure out that they can easily get power in locations where they have popularity. Hence, there is hardly any need to seek violent change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.