Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,610 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Laptop Needed In Large Quantity - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Needed In Large Quantity (739 Views)

. / Laptop Needed Urgently In Ibadan / Hp Pavilion Tx 2000 Laptop Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Needed In Large Quantity by beelyjay45(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
I have been awarded a contract to supply 1000 HP 520/530 laptops but the contract terms stipulates that I receive 40% of the payment on delivery and when quality check has been done on the systems and remaining balance is to be paid in a fortnight(2wks). The delivery is in batches, so i dont ve to deliver the whole 1000 at once so any interested supplier should please contact me @

beelyjay@gmail.com, 08069660578

Minimum System Configuration: HP520/530

Board: Core Duo

Hdd: 80gb

Ram: !gb

Processor: 1ghz

and it must come with a bag
Re: Laptop Needed In Large Quantity by brume2020: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2008
beelyjay45:

I have been awarded a contract to supply 1000 HP 520/530 laptops but the contract terms stipulates that I receive 40% of the payment on delivery and when quality check has been done on the systems and remaining balance is to be paid in a fortnight(2wks). The delivery is in batches, so i don't ve to deliver the whole 1000 at once so any interested supplier should please contact me @

beelyjay@gmail.com, 08069660578

Minimum System Configuration: HP520/530

Board: Core Duo

Hdd: 80gb

Ram: !gb

Processor: 1ghz

and it must come with a bag

Hi there,

There are a number of general questions I think a lot of interested suppliers may want answered :-

[list]
[li]What is the nature of the quality check to be done and what happens if any of the supplied systems fail the quality check of the ultimate customer?. I think suppliers will be interested in knowing this beforehand so there are no possible unpleasant surprises. BTW I will expect all brand new systems supplied (at least 99.9%) which have been purchased direct from the manufacturer or an authorized reseller to pass all standard generally acceptable quality checks, save for the odd system or 2 that actually arrive with an obvious fault. [/li]
[li]How do you intend to finance the initial purchase of these systems since you are unable to draw on any initial mobilization from the contract based on the terms stated therein. Most suppliers will require a good down payment in order to process your order. [/li]
[li]Say a supplier and yourself are able to reach mutually acceptable/beneficial financial terms, what is your expected delivery lead time for a batch and what do you consider a reasonable size for a batch to supply?. When do you have to fulfill the entire order of 1000 units? [/li]
[li]what is the required ratio of 520/530s you require - or is any available combination acceptable?[/li]
[li]Lastly, I have observed that the current configs of newly manufactured 530s for instance is higher than your spec. So a supplier may have to order higher specs than you specified to fill your order if there is no current stock for your required config. This is more an observation than a question.[/li]
[/list]

If you have any pertinent answers, please provide them.

peace,

Brume
Re: Laptop Needed In Large Quantity by lexyman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2008
what is your unit price and is it cash on delivery??

(1) (Reply)

Laptops For Sale: / The Use Of The Sky Bank Cashcard / Phone And P3 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.