Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration (691 Views)

If U Received Invite 4 Napsas/naptin Solar Installation Training Let's Meet Here / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid / Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration by shegewumi(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
The Lord is good!! His mercy endureth forever."He shows mercy on whom He'll show mercy, He shows compassion on whom He'll show compassion; it is therefore not of him that runneth neither of him that willeth but of God that showeth mercy";At last I'm called to come and commence training @ Intercontinental training centre in Kano. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.Help me thank Him, He is wonderful.
Please nairalanders, what is the training's duration. Some people say it's six weeks while some say it's three months. Does anybody know the actual duration of the training?
I want to also know the amount they pay during the training period as allowances.
Re: Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration by ugwuoke: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
whoa! you mean you got the job?
i'm so happy for you
sincerely i'm not so sure i know but i do think its about three months
congrats.
sunny
cheesy
Re: Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration by richydammy: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2008
congrate shegewumi , I am so happy 4 u. The Lord who has given u the job will not leave u. He sall always be with u. The training last 4 10 weeks. do not worry they pay well in their training school, what I heard is more than what Zenith Bank is paying their entry level. Congrate shegewumi , I am abuja hopeful. I believe my God will soon do mine
Re: Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration by bunmshade(f): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2008
congrats
Re: Kano Intercontinental Training - Let's Know The Duration by asaajuomo1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
congrats :d :d :d

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently / What Is Ecobank Up To? / Etb Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.