Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) (977 Views)

Private Nigerian Universities Better Than Public Ones, Ex-governor Akpabio Says / Yoruba Leaders' That Promised To Deliver Six Million Votes For GEJ / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by cooltone: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by Ikengawo: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
this man is a complete bastard in confirmation
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by bloggernaija: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
The confirmation is in. Obj should not have empowered these bastard politicians from the south south. Even by Nigeria's very low standards, the mess will are presently in is just out of this world
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by IGBOSON1: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Serves Uduaghan right!....he was asking for it with his veiled barbs and innuendo.

Akpabio carry go abeg. smiley
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by aduboy(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Real scumbag thats Akpabio. He needs mental evaluation to confirm if he is sane because he seems to forget that he is a public office holder. He is so reckless with taxpayers money as if it is his personal money. In a civillised society this man ought to be removed from office but rather here they are entrusting with more leadership position like chairman of Pdp governors forum. Anyway I don't blame him, he is from a party of clueless fellows like him.
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by cooltone: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2013
I didn't believe the story until I saw this video and shared it on nairaland, I just feel for the people of Akwaibom, they have a retarded fellow as governor and something needs to be done and as very urgent as possible. This is the height of recklessness and gross abuse of office.
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by seunfly: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2013
My question is,
If he can do this in public, what is he doing in private where their is no chance for us to know.
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by yuzedo: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
Implication is that the fat fucktardious cretin was carrying at least N10m in cash. Lol! This country is finished. That pug-looking motherf*cker stays dashing out the commonwealth of Akwa-Ibom state to his girlfriends and godfathers.. While the have-nots look on in confoundment.
Re: Governor Akpabio Six Million Naira Mr Biggs (video) by doja(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
This man is a spend thrift

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Knows Fate Today As The Ondo Guber-race Tribunal Declare Judgement / Thief Obasanjo And His Genocide In Odi / Jonathan Has No Solution To Nigeria’s Crisis – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.