Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

>> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? (524 Views)

I Can't Access Www.nairaland.com From My Computer Or Phone / Scam Alert.beware Of Www.nairaland.com/sandra27 / xyz: Hello Davidylan, This Is Xyz From Nairaland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by Wisdytech(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2013
HOW DID U DISCOVERED www.nairaland.com :
I had been wondering How Some people is so so GOOD IN Researching this days, but So Specially thanks to the FAST Growing Mode of the INTERNET.
My experience all started back in Dec. 2005 when NAIRALAND was Still using its Old site design, that i discovered NAIRALAND, when i went on a researched work, to know the most VISITED WEBSITE in NIGERIA.. But then i was not a REGISTERED MEMBER OF the SITE yet.. Coz it was so so comparted then! All Thanks to GEN. Seun! For the NEW DESIGN...
So lets hear from u, how u did discovered www.NAIRALAND.com and What year was IT??
==> from a Friend
==> Google search
==> SomeOne's phone
==> On AIRTEL NG WEBSITE
==> on a website
==> Other[s] please SPECIFY
Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by AntiGbagaun(f): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Wisdytech: HOW DID U DISCOVERED www.nairaland.com :
I had been wondering How Some people is so so GOOD IN Researching this days, but So Specially thanks to the FAST Growing Mode of the INTERNET.
My experience all started back in Dec. 2005 when NAIRALAND was Still using its Old site design, that i discovered NAIRALAND, when i went on a researched work, to know the most VISITED WEBSITE in NIGERIA.. But then i was not a REGISTERED MEMBER OF the SITE yet.. Coz it was so so comparted then! All Thanks to GEN. Seun! For the NEW DESIGN...
So lets hear from u, how u did discovered www.NAIRALAND.com and What year was IT??
==> from a Friend
==> Google search
==> SomeOne's phone
==> On AIRTEL NG WEBSITE
==> on a website
==> Other[s] please SPECIFY
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by patholaw: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2013
4rm google in 2008...i waz looking 4 free browsing cheat den and i waz referred to nairaland.
Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by 360command: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2013
patholaw: 4rm google in 2008...i waz looking 4 free browsing cheat den and i waz referred to nairaland.
people can put fake cheat wey no dey work or dem like to prolong matter by saying call me, email me or pay 3k or send me recharge before they r able to display the cheat
Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by Wisdytech(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2013
patholaw: 4rm google in 2008...i waz looking 4 free browsing cheat den and i waz referred to nairaland.

lol! Even in FR3E TOWN, there is no FREE BROW$ING
Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by patholaw: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
360command: people can put fake cheat wey no dey work or dem like to prolong matter by saying call me, email me or pay 3k or send me recharge before they r able to display the cheat
those days dey do post d cheat...latter on any cheat posted on nairaland wld get bloked under 2days cuz d cheat wld spread all over d country
Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by patholaw: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wisdytech:
lol! Even in FR3E TOWN, there is no FREE BROW$ING
my broda there is oh.
Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by Temismith(f): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Through a friend. After a while as a guest, i decided to join. It has bin fun fun,educating and informating all along.

1 Like

Re: >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? by pandabear: 4:07am On Mar 21, 2013
hi,

I found Nairaland after reading the horrible news of the Aluu Four.

I live in Canada and when I come home from work I go on the net to read all the news from the west as well as other countries.
I found the story on a BBC site and then I started researching other sites as I found it hard to believe that something like this could happen in this day and age.

I check Nairaland as well as other Nigerian news sources to read about the culture and try to get a better understanding of how others live. ( since i heard the story )

I am still waiting to see when the court case starts regarding the Aluu Four and I hoping that justice will be done

thanks for all the good reading !

(1) (Reply)

k. / Me My Self And My Phone / MUST READ: Akpabio Rubbishes Lai Mohammed In Testy “lie” Joke At Abuja Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.