Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet (2578 Views)

Classification Of Nigerians By Their Stooling Styles (updated Version) / Hilarious Photo: As Ssen On Eko Bridge / Suicide On Eko Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2013
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn4xT3omY1tOZkJWhWn1u98DoUpe71kHiHZn2WKonaIWbJGklgEA[/img]

While we're at it with the mindless status updates for celebrities....

Thought this would be fun (sorry Ogugua and other mods).
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2013
chaii, tell me why thunder no go fire you. thank your God im not the owner of nairaland.i for don ban you, your phone and pc IP from connecting again.
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by Afam4eva(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2013
It doesn't look like she's stooling
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by madan(f): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: It doesn't look like she's stooling
abi o, stooling ko igbe ni...mtchewwww
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by demelza: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2013
LOL!! You got me there OP. Nice one.
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by Dreyl(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Op how do you know that she is stooling or are you the one that snapped her...
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by mrofficial2(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2013
@poster, your father o. What are we to derive from this shitz her shitz?
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by kehinde1588(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Rubbish! Hw will dis make me pass my jamb? Mtcheeeew
Re: Picture Of Omotola Stooling On Eko Hotels Suite Toilet by TableLeg(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2013
nnenna.1:
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn4xT3omY1tOZkJWhWn1u98DoUpe71kHiHZn2WKonaIWbJGklgEA[/img]

While we're at it with the mindless status updates for celebrities....

Thought this would be fun (sorry Ogugua and other mods).
OXYMO.RON!

(1) (Reply)

Brazil 1-7 Germany Jokes / (PHOTO) When Your Mai Shayi Has A Master's Degree In Tea / When You See Your Classmate That Was Dark Skinned Before (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.