Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel (15542 Views)

Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US / CoolFM Poll: Who Will Marry First Among These Celebrities? / I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by forbisi: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am so so sick of this 2face annie wedding saga, its starting to become irritating. Pls make it go away
Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by chocopearl(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Choi no b small thing o *in tubaba's voice* my people nothing dey happen
Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
E dey pain sha

forbisi: I am so so sick of this 2face annie wedding saga, its starting to become irritating. Pls make it go away
Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by Aghagba(f): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2013
chegson:

@Aghagba.A rich and popular husband might not be the only assurance of a happy, fruitful and successful marital life. Remember tbat all that glitter are not gold. If you can pray and allow God to choose for you, He will surely give you a wonderful husband and also bless the relationship beyond your own imagination.
.tanks 4 d advice
Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by dolavinci: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2013
wealthlift: Omo see, money good ooo. Check out my signature to get the dstv software for your p.c and phones.
:how do I get d software for my phone and PC,pls.contact me @ dola_vinci55@yahoo.com.thanks dude
Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by dorggito1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
hmmm d place is so romantic, nice touches with class.

1 Like

Re: 2face will marry Anne @ The Safinah Ballroom Of Jumeirah Hotel by ideylaff: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2013
But then no marry for this place now... who dey peddle all ds wrong info sef... LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Duke, Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Stuns In New Photos / Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.