Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

S.O.S To All Nigerians, Home, Diaspora And Nairalanders!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S.O.S To All Nigerians, Home, Diaspora And Nairalanders!!!! (466 Views)

Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop / Tokunboh: To Live Abroad, Nigerians In Diaspora, And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S.O.S To All Nigerians, Home, Diaspora And Nairalanders!!!! by TRUTHTELA: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2013
@Seun, @Afam, @Obaino, @Symexx,@Gbawe, @Lacasa, @Dayokanu, @Eko-ile,@Bliss4Lyfe,@PointB, @CyberG,@Wsdm,@Alhjharem,and others whose name I can't remember. If you can read this, please help me out of this PERPLEXITY. I may sound stupid, but educate me, cos, we all learn everyday.

I just read about the bomb blast that happened in Kano and some despicable write-ups here. Based on what I have read here and what some notable Nigerians have said in the past few weeks, I asked:

If Islam is a religion of "peace" why can't the Sultan of Sokoto, preach it to those shedding human blood for a reason best known to them? Why must they wait for Jonathan's amnesty before the stop shedding innocent blooding? Why can't they embrace the "PEACE OF ISLAM" and go back to their various homes peaceful,after all, they've been faceless,nobody will know them.

Some of the "theories" that I read here are of the opinion that GEJ is behind this,to distract people from the "pardon" gaffe. Some said the CIA, is behind it, then if GEJ is behind BH, who're the folks that some prominent northerners are soliciting "AMNESTY" for? GEJ, said no 'AMNESTY" and from all indications the bombings and bloodshed has intensified, TRUE or FALSE? Does GEJ really need to use bombing to distract Alams pardon? Remember, these folks doesn't give a "damn" about public opinion and that was why he hired Okupe to engage anyone that took his MISRULE as a career.

Yes, GEJ, has performed below expectation, but what do Nigerians expect him to do about a FACELESS SUICIDE BOMBER that Israeli's IDF and MOSSAD is still battling with? The CIA, is still battling with this BLOODTHIRSTY monster all over the world.

The Nigerian SSS,and military folks are trying their "BEST" based on the level of HUMAN and MATERIAL resources available to them. A military man could be identified with his uniform. HOW CAN YOU IDENTIFY OR STOP A SUICIDE BOMBER in a THIRD WORLD like Nigeria ( NO ELECTRICITY, or ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY for intelligence gathering)??

People have been talking about OBJ,this and that, what do you think he would have done differently? The same Odi and Zaki-Biam approach??

If this phantom CIA, really wanted to destabilize Nigeria, don't you think bombs will be going off in the S/S, S/W &SE?? How come this BH, doesn't want to bomb anywhere near Southern Nigeria (not that I want them to) They bomb only in the North, but from their targets and victims, is everything not oozing of "UNGOVERNABLE" ish?? The Southern Nigeria is home to all their "INVESTMENTS and it's the GOOSE that LAY THE GOLDEN EGG, so, don't EVER go there.

Lastly, The South and North have " HUGE CONFLICTING IDEOLOGIES. Consequently, Is it not TOO OBVIOUS that this federation will not go anywhere??

The elites are playing OSTRICH (cos of free money to loot), what is the opinion of the youths ( waiting for their turn)??

(1) (Reply)

God Asked Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha, Others- Arthur Eze / should he feel guilty for Reporting An Erring Brt Driver? / Nigerian Army Launches Information Alert System To Tackle Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.