Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! (951 Views)

Meet Chocolate City New Kid Dice Ailes (photo) / New Kid On The Block: Fenzy's BABY By FENZY (chinny Baby's Cover) / K.y New Kid On D Block. Wicked, Badt N Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! by samyyoung1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2008
What is it about these guy that everybody likes, for me, he's an hustler,
Re: 9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! by benedo(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2008
Ummm, have u listened to him talk,well ori bobo yen pe joo(the guy head correct),if you listen well to his lyrics, the delivery, you know the way he spits his shit in very deep yoruba with smatterings of oyinbo,he has graduated it toa an art,, at times i want to biliv that pple who dont understand yoruba may not really appreciate him but the response to Gongo Aso seems to have debunked this claim, and of course Please can you tell me whts wrong with being a hustler,for u to survive in the music industry in naija 2day u must have to be a hustler at some point, dont you think.
Re: 9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! by samyyoung1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2008
yes, he is try to hustle out his money, watched him recently and saw that he as start to arrive
Re: 9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! by benedo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2008
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! by skingo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
when someone types he's "an hustler" u tend to believe its not a mistake.
education is valuable. lol
Re: 9ice, The New Kid Of The Block! by samyyoung1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ Skingo, Ur Fa****, ur real Fa****. Ass hole,

(1) (Reply)

2pac Lyrics / D Best Radio Station In 9ja Is / Can Anybody Help Me With Sites, Where To Promote My Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.