Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pictures Of Kano Bombs Vitims Yesterday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Kano Bombs Vitims Yesterday. (875 Views)

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru / Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Kano Bombs Vitims Yesterday. by Akpan107(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
As we all know, 99% or more of the people in Sabon gari area of Kano are Christians, while 75% of The population are Igbos and the rest other tribes.... The Devil himself visited the people of that area Yesterday... The bellow are the pitures of what the devil did there!
Re: Pictures Of Kano Bombs Vitims Yesterday. by RedLight1: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
na wa o sad too gross..

let there be peace oh ye pissful religion
why hath thou reject and hate peace so much o ye religion of piss followers sad

how i wish they neva gave birth to d son of a gun that brought this pissful religion to fragile humanity
Re: Pictures Of Kano Bombs Vitims Yesterday. by Temismith(f): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
shocked
Re: Pictures Of Kano Bombs Vitims Yesterday. by jude33084(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wey pictures naa angry

(1) (Reply)

8-year-old Bride Dies After Sex With 40years Old Hubby On Wedding Night / Graphic Photos: Train Kills Man (cuts Him Into Pieces) In Oshodi / How I Hid My Boyfriend’s N850,000 Gold Necklace In My Tohtoh – Girl Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.