Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO) (2636 Views)

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO) by roccio(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
BEYONCE flaunts her gorgeous curves on the cover of the upcoming April 2013 issue of SHAPE magazine.

Beyonce famously regained her sexy figure (in time for her first post-pregnancy concerts) in just three short months after giving birth to her baby, Blue Ivy.

And in the new issue of SHAPE magazine, she reveals how:

She continues: See More Pictures at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/beyonce-shows-off-her-half-unclad-body.html

“I ate a very low-calorie diet. I stayed away from red meat and ate a lot of fish, replaced pasta and rice with quinoa.”

“I always have breakfast, say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner, I eat a lot of fish and vegetables. And throughout the day, I try to stay hydrated… I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually it’s pizza, which is my favorite indulgence.”

The singer, who admits to gaining 57 pounds during her pregnancy, also shares:

“I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again!”

For more from Beyonce‘s interview (and more photos), check out the April 2013 issue of SHAPE.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/beyonce-shows-off-her-half-unclad-body.html

Re: BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO) by econome(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is this after or before she born?
Re: BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO) by gluv01(f): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2013
econome: Is this after or before she born?

After...She's still looking sexy and single
Re: BEYONCE Shows Off Her Half-unclad Body On The Cover Of SHAPE Magazine (PHOTO) by Temismith(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
All dis mumiwota shidrens, una no dey tayad?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! Finally!! / Dbanj's Boo Adama Indimi In Pictures! / Davido & Akon Party Together in A Yacht in Dubai During Their Show ( pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.