Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano (10375 Views)

Angry Drivers Strip Divisional Police Officer Naked Over Killing Of Their Collea / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) / Photo: Police Officer Killed, Channelstv Reporter Stabbed, At Rivers Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Jascoman: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Police DPO Gunned Down As She Did School Run

SAN FRANCISCO, March 19, (THEWILL) – A Divisional Police Officer has been gunned down in Kano State barely 24 hours after terrorists bombed an interstate bus terminal in the state killing at least 30 persons and wounding dozens.

Security sources in Kano told THEWILL that Esther Tarimo, a DPO in the Daurawa District was shot and killed by unknown gunmen early Tuesday afternoon.

THEWILL gathered that she was trailed from her child’s daycare where she had gone to pick the infant from school.

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/19553.html
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Akshow: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
a wait and get God will have made this world saner. God how long will these eeeeediatas continue to waste innocent xtians?
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
In just a little over 24 hours, the Nigerian population has been reminded once more about how tenuous personal safety has become.

Three teachers killed, pupils injured as terrorists attack 3 schools in Borno

Scores Killed, Others Injured as Bombers Hit Kano Motor Park

The Nation is slowly and unassailably edging towards precipice, folks...the infantile tantrums which occasionally pass for debate around these parts have to stop.

A female Police DPO and her 7-year-old son has been shot dead at Daurawa, Maiduguri Road in Kano.

Temi as she is known was killed at about 7.30am on Tuesday. She was going to drop her son off in school.

Although details of the assassination are unclear, LEADERSHIP gathered that mother and child were killed by unknown gunmen who rode in a tricycle (Keke Napep).

It was also gathered that her husband is a retired Police officer.

The police have sealed off the area.

Read more later.

Source
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by basisop(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing would be done. It would be condemned and forgotten like others!

1 Like

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by GraceBestowed(f): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wait, they killed her son as well? Oh noo!!

God will continue to protect us, and our loved ones from the path of evil! Amen!
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by slimming: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
God is watching O man.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by driand(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
i go comment later, mak i tink am well well.....
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Tjohn1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nigeria JAJA......., everything Scatter Scatter...........Idris you're indeed a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by playcharles(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
kano! Kano!! na wa ooo
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by ebamma(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
and our mumu retarded, fool, foolish, scumbag,nincompop, mugu, shege, slowpoke, mad, retardeen oga at the top(gej) wants to give them amnesty.#worst president ever

5 Likes

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by obicentlis: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chai! May dere soul rest in peace. Amen! May God give d husband n others the hrt to bear all lost.

HONESTLY, POLICE WORK, NO BE WORK

2 Likes

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by tigerleggs(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Ama28(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have a feeling that any unsolved crime can now be labelled Boko Haram especially if its at the North.

I hope this will be investigated and perpetrators brought to book.
These are some of the things that de-motivates our police officers.
Such gruesome murder.

I hope Mr Jonathan is still in charge because from where am standing it looks like terrorists are!

May God console the family
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
O lord have mercy.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by spywareczar(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by TableLeg(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Tragic... When will all of these nonsense stop for God's sake?!
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reuben Abati; GEJ condems it.
Kwankwaso; its evil
Senate; we won't tolerate it anymore.
House of reps; there must be a hearing.
General populace;[size=14pt] God help us.[/size] Bottom line,[size=16pt] all talk and no action. Killers go scot free and continue their wicked act. May God protect us[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by alaoeri: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Akshow: a wait and get God will have made this world saner. God how long will this eeeeediatas will continue to waste innocent xtians?
Keepon asking God dumb question. This shows that JTF are right BH are resilient, i just laugh at some cowards comments ranting on social media. The only solution is left with GEJ to decide which way to go regarding this issue because its getting out of hand.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ama28: I have a feeling that any unsolved crime can now be labelled Boko Haram especially if its at the North.

I hope this will be investigated and perpetrators brought to book.
These are some of the things that de-motivates our police officers.
Such gruesome murder.

I hope Mr Jonathan is still in charge because from where am standing it looks like terrorists are!

May God console the family

No be unsolved crime be this one. They will son ban the use of Keke Napep in the city.

I believe those guys will resort to using cars too, then after that they will turn to horse and donkeys for mobility.

1 Like

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by pomporiking: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
It looks like BH don enta kano full time.all dese our olopa need to be security conscious,doesn't she have a gun, she also should have noticed the keke napep tracking her.Rip sha

1 Like

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by StFrank2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Damn! RIP to the dead... Our nation is going down gradually.. Lord have mercy o. I would advice everyone to be vigilant we aint all secured anymore. Get ur weapons ready to face any baga at any time. Get powerful machine gun.z and keep them in ur various homes o.. Be warned!
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Nacl: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITS TIME TO BRING IN THE AMERICAN,ISREALI, BRITISH & FRENCH INTELLIGENCE TO NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Kaxmytex(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=28pt]where[/size] [size=28pt]are[/size] [size=28pt]we[/size] [size=28pt]heading[/size] [size=28pt]to?[/size]
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by theripper: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Better get ur gun
Better get ur vest
Cuz in K- town, its a
Wild wild North
Down there, everyone shoot
No one spared.

RIP to the woman and the young boy.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Nacl: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]where[/size] [size=28pt]are[/size] [size=28pt]we[/size] [size=28pt]heading[/size] [size=28pt]to?[/size]
DISINTEGRATION

1 Like

Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by theripper: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nacl: ITS TIME TO BRING IN THE AMERICAN,ISREALI, BRITISH & FRENCH INTELLIGENCE TO NIGERIA.

Affirmative, the SSS ,Nigerian Army and JTF is compromised. Too many abokis in it for me.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Yeeyo: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
But hw can islam bcome a religion of peace, or is dt d intapretn of ur peace.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Akshow: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri:
Keepon asking God dump question. This shows that JTF are right BH are resilient, i just laugh at some cowards comments ranting on social media. The only solution is left with GEJ to decide which way to go regarding this issue because its getting out of hand.
when the president we voted for can not assure us our lives and property, the security arms are obviously bereft of ideas as to how to curb this menace, the judiciary, legislators and state govts jus condemn and nothin is done. Boko keeps getting more and more formidable by the day, who you want make we the masses look onto...your FATHER? Guy park well or make you zoom off my radar
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by brownlord: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]where[/size] [size=28pt]are[/size] [size=28pt]we[/size] [size=28pt]heading[/size] [size=28pt]to?[/size]

Doom
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
A friend just inform me dat victims of sobongari bomb blast are mostly coppers heading lagos.ppl are wicked.
Re: Divisional Police Officer Killed In Kano by Opoki(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
T-john:
Nigeria JAJA......., everything Scatter Scatter...........Idris you're indeed a prophet
Edrees is not a prophet but a philosopher.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash-less Policy Begins In Kano, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, Abia & Abuja / INEC Sets Up Situation Room, Collation Centre / NAFDAC Crackdown Illegal Alcohol Production Hub At Lagos Trade Fair Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.