Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) (15486 Views)

Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch / D'banj Ft Kanye West - Scape Goat [remix] [snippet - Prod. Don Jazzy] [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by rubion: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
its obvvious one guy who has many usernames is running this thread
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by teeluv(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
PURE NOISE.. WHATS THIS ONE..... MR DBANJ.. abeg take leave of absence and come up with something that makes sense.. not this noise of a thing
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by cr7lomo: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
aminho: kanye west and his houseboy

R u sure u r ok? Wot sort of bad belle is dis1 nd ur felo stupid ppl clickd like. Som1 is helping to promote naija music abroad 2 mk it easier 4 d odas tryin 2 brk d western market nd ur dr beefin. Wot hv u even achieved in ur miserable life. If GOD doesn't answer ur prayers nw, ud b 1darin whr u went wrong wen u r busy jealousin anoda persons progress. Big ups 2 u skibanj GOD wil mk u bigger. GOD has blessd him so no bad belle can bring him dwn

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by kabaka1: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri: Same old scape goat only that he got kanye on it.

Wetin u no mean self? Wetin remix mean?
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by cr7lomo: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2013
U guys r jst condemin a song dat has nt bin fully realeasd, y r naija ppl like dis, it simply shows d low level of IQ of a lot u guys. Wots d minin of d word snippet, most of u dnt no, u just type nonsense nd post. D truth is dat his d only artiste dat every1 gets anticipated unto, dats y weneva his news is stil in d oven and nt ready, it mks headlines.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by daddyiel(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Jess is that a song or what?Rubbish....... i wish he can swallow his useless pride and go back to his boss, he was really doing great there!!
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Hennyboy(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2013
The BIG BROTHER hmm.... "scape goat" the song title begins to make some sense unveiling what's subtle n under the carpet. MUSIC!! Handy tool to propagate their agenda. Illumina....!!!

*Read about what scape goat means in the scriptures*
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by trappatoni(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2013
ok we don hear na,still cant believe how this guy is making it than most Nigerian artists.even if he coughs ,he makes money.money aint real.
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by safarigirl(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2013
I for say make I laugh, but I've really had enough of the joke that is Koko master, niw he's just boring.

1. Scape Goat is a 2 year old song. Nobody gives a rat's @ss bout it anymore, even if he remixed with Jay-Z we no for still send.

2. Scape goat is a Jazzy production. What Koko master did is tantamount to picking up the meat you spat on the ground instead of frying another.

3. His actions reak of insecurity and the realisation that he's not about to make another hit anytime soon since Cashflow and what is the other one sef? Have been disappointing to say the least.

4. To the delusional d'banj fans, let me repeat this again. TOP OF THE WORLD WAS NOT WRITTEN BY D'BANJ. HE HAS NO RIGHTS TO THE SONG AS IT IS OWNED BY AFCON (LIKE WAKA WAKA IS FOR THE WOrLd cUP). IT HaS NO VIDEO, NOT LISTED AS A D'BANJ SONG. HIS VOICE WAS JUST BORROWED AND HAS BEEN PAID FOR. HE CAN'T GET A NOMINATION FOR IT AT ANY AWARD SHOW COS HIS GENIUS (OR LACK OF) HAD LITTLE OR NO IMPACT ON IT.

SO please, all you Koko Monsters, need to get a more convincing arguement, cos right now, your defense is weak and the jury ain't buying your Poo

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
trash as anticipated
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Maxdowin: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2013
:DI love this die cool[b][/b]
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2013
Is this really what some people here calls music? Smh. Nigerians can be sentimental because I don't see a reason why someone would call this rubbish a music.
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2013
safarigirl: I for say make I laugh, but I've really had enough of the joke that is Koko master, niw he's just boring.

1. Scape Goat is a 2 year old song. Nobody gives a rat's @ss bout it anymore, even if he remixed with Jay-Z we no for still send.

2. Scape goat is a Jazzy production. What Koko master did is tantamount to picking up the meat you spat on the ground instead of frying another.

3. His actions reak of insecurity and the realisation that he's not about to make another hit anytime soon since Cashflow and what is the other one sef? Have been disappointing to say the least.

4. To the delusional d'banj fans, let me repeat this again. TOP OF THE WORLD WAS NOT WRITTEN BY D'BANJ. HE HAS NO RIGHTS TO THE SONG AS IT IS OWNED BY AFCON (LIKE WAKA WAKA IS FOR THE WOrLd cUP). IT HaS NO VIDEO, NOT LISTED AS A D'BANJ SONG. HIS VOICE WAS JUST BORROWED AND HAS BEEN PAID FOR. HE CAN'T GET A NOMINATION FOR IT AT ANY AWARD SHOW COS HIS GENIUS (OR LACK OF) HAD LITTLE OR NO IMPACT ON IT.

SO please, all you Koko Monsters, need to get a more convincing arguement, cos right now, your defense is weak and the jury ain't buying your Poo

Hehehe, I've been waiting for your comment. Epic love/hate relationship. Just admit that you love dbanj and that's why you always about him everytime.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by akraym(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Finestlex: Kanye west and his scape goat... D'banj needs to come back home and open his own record label..

He already has one. DBanj Record or something
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Hirbonkay: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2013
U go nd sing a rubish aftal u listen 2 it mediocre
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2013
Josh090:

Hehehe, I've been waiting for your comment. Epic love/hate relationship. Just admit that you love dbanj and that's why you always about him everytime.
love D'banj? Puh-lease! I'll rather play Terry G and Tonto Dike's entire albums the whole day
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by tomakint: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2013
safarigirl: I for say make I laugh, but I've really had enough of the joke that is Koko master, niw he's just boring.

I just love this babe wink she is young, charming, brilliant and above all educating the old ones here who can't identify with real talents! Good job safarigirl, you did it again cool
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2013
Very lazy and unimaginative remix, like most Naija artistes do these days. Repeat an entire song - same chorus, same hook, same bit, same instrumentals, same everything - and just add a rap verse to it.

Can't remember any outstanding 'proper' remix since Bracket's remix of 'Yori Yori' (ft Tuface) some years ago.

How can you 'remix' a two year old, washed-out song without adding anything new to it except a rap verse? These guys need to get serious abeg.
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2013
safarigirl: love D'banj? Puh-lease! I'll rather play Terry G and Tonto Dike's entire albums the whole day
the hatred of dbanj is the beginning of problems
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by kajoula(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lowkeys: Not Impressed! Chai D'banj Don Go like Rugged Man.

Fluke Music le leyi now
I dnt sing but I know good Music
Dapo don deceive all nigerians finish oooo,
This his new remix was recorded with an ipad and mixed down to the older scape goat music...Can't u all hear the sound production?....its very poor to whateva Kanye west will voice ina vocal boot ...I nor hate dbanj but the truth has to be told....
notin is recorded officially..na freestyle una see ѕσ......get informed.
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by kajoula(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
cr7lomo.:

R u sure u r ok? Wot sort of bad belle is dis1 nd ur felo stupid ppl clickd like. Som1 is helping to promote naija music abroad 2 mk it easier 4 d odas tryin 2 brk d western market nd ur dr beefin. Wot hv u even achieved in ur miserable life. If GOD doesn't answer ur prayers nw, ud b 1darin whr u went wrong wen u r busy jealousin anoda persons progress. Big ups 2 u skibanj GOD wil mk u bigger. GOD has blessd him so no bad belle can bring him dwn

Abeg leave dat thing ,.
Dbanj is already blessed [musically] without western influence,but na complex & insecurity dey worry the guy,2face no be human being?.....
Nigerians are talented/Blessed
We've got more content in our Music than the westerns..... Embrace ur own thing and stop eyeing western man's pocket.
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by ceazar: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
aminho: kanye west and his houseboy

Lmao... That's just mean and hilarious!!
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by chronique(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
what is this?
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
he dedicated this music 2 his grandma dat is suffering from running stomach

Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by Ejine(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Here's the scape goat he's talking about:

grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by promkingzz(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
aR yU Be Be aI eS aycH!
Re: Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) by charlesopp(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2013

Oh, so you are still alive...mumu, U̶̲̥̅̊ 'll neva comment on topics lik 'dbanj brilliant perfomance @ AFCON buh W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ find a way 2 rant over an ordinary snippet(wait for d full song fool)..nd now she feels TOP OF THE WORLD has gone global(same song you said is a like a left ova in an akon's album).. U̶̲̥̅̊ tryin 2 say its an afcon song! So tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ who wrote it? Afcon officials? Stop being stupid nd clouded wit hate..nd now U̶̲̥̅̊ callin a hit song lik cashflow 1 dia song..baby U̶̲̥̅̊ nid CPZ alongside artane..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libianca - People (Check On Me) - Official Video / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Agoha – “eledumare” / Nairalanders, What Is Your Current Ringtone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.