Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again (31005 Views)

Marketers, Hawkers Raise Petrol Price As Scarcity Worsens / Jonathan Plans Shipyard To Boost Maritime Sector / Jonathan Plans To Have Ijaw Republic Says Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by revolt(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2013
1025: this is the only thing our president knows how to do. increasing fuel price every minute. how can nigerians continue to allow men who live their lives training and raising animals to rule over them.
obasanjo was into raising chickens, pigs and goats who he flogs and treats like his personal thing and all of a sudden, u ask him to look after human beings. why won't he think he was still looking after his animals? jonathan is a phd holder in zoology. for him to go that far means he has lived all his life with animals and suddenly, he left the zoo for aso rock. i no blame him jare so i comment my reserve.
this is probably one of nigerias best grads.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by zhaineey(f): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
noblezone: This headline is not only mischievous, it is also disgusting.
Jonathan never raised the prices of petroleum products: the prices has been up and will keep going up as long as Naira is getting weaker.

The administration of Jonathan only removed subsidy! Raising school fees is not the same as stopping allowances from state government.

Subsidy was created by the cabal to loot Nigeria dry!

It is a shame that Nigerians are so poor in their mental faculties that they are rather begging for pea nuts.

God knows that Jonathan is a giant in democracy!
God knows that if I were in Jonathan's shoes as the President and commander in Chief, that I will remove the subsidy madness and dare the consequences.

The Nairaland mob and busy screaming obscenities and throwing tantrums, yet, they never raise a voice over the fact that the PIB is being frustrated in the National Assembly by the same people who are the beneficiaries of the subsidy madness.

Where is occupy Nigeria in this matter?

As far as I see it, Jonathan is ready to deal with the cabal, but Nigerians are holding him hostage.

Jonathan, try what you can and leave Nigerians alone. If only you will get wisdom now and work hard on the diplomacy of disintegration.

As for me, I have given up on Nigeria!

u av jst said the higest nonsense I can ever get from a nigeria, nw wit all wat u wrote u tink u av written sometin meaniful in d first place wat are dey subsidizing dnt u realize a increase in d price of fuel causes more inflation in the country next tym u wanna talk u need to tink deep
Re: Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again by blackprowler: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2014
revolt: Ive finally realised most nlanders r jes demagogues n platitude mongers! To think tht learned ppl in the face of the charade in judicial processes, Nnpc evil deals thts aided by a corrupt system, and the dubious figures paid to the fuel importerswhich by implication has destroyed all hopes of gettin a functional refinery. In all these glaring disasters u guys r still daft not to realise the subsidy is doin more damage to us the masses. I see lousy verbiage comments here n I wonder if its bout gramar or making sense? Some ediots still keep asking the FG to build a refinery ie an FG tht cudnt handle delivern letters from ogun to lagos(NIPOST) n u suddenly want tht same FG to handle a refinery. The subsidy removal will deregulate the sector n allow capitalists run tht sector. We don't care what they used the subsidy money for as long as tht sector is run by private sector which will employ us the masses without federal character and quota system, plus competition which wud def improve services tentacles spread across Polychemical coys tht wud spring up, endorsements , ad agencyz the list is infinite. The posts on this thread shows cleaerly *you can pay 4 school but u can't buy class*. Does nybody care bout wht fraud is presently goin on in NITEL or hw much money they're embzzln? Imagin if our IT sector was run by FG ie computer village a federal parastatal, wed still be using pentiums 1 @ 150k plus ques well need to stand in waitin for the rude receptionists. I wish I wasn't wif u lot in the same country! The blackman is truly retrogressive!!

Even if this post is almost 1yr old, let me assure you my friend: you are me, I am you. 100%. I stopped using my real account here because I was so frustrated in my serious views. You get the picture. Anyone who gets the picture in this country will probably die in frustration, unless we can pull together. I tried. I didn't see anyone to join me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prepare Your Mind, You’re Going To Face Boko Haram – Buratai Tells NDA Graduates / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.