Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? (2061 Views)

DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Photo: Customized Wears For Marvin Babies Approved By Don Jazzy / Asa Visits Don Jazzy, Korede Bello At Marvin Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2006
Yes, I have been trying very hard to know who the best is among these four!

Whatz your opinion?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2006
But I can give it to Marvin Gaye
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by bluenubian(f): 3:20pm On May 08, 2006
hey 3 of the 4 guys, i know is dead, is phil collind dead, or did i miss somethin,
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2006
No Phil Collins is not dead! He's still alive but for the other three, I listed them according to the time of their death.

Marvin GAYE died first, followed by Ray Charles and then Luther Vandross!
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by sade511(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2006
My list goes:
Luther Vandross- mehhn i love this guy. His songs be off the chain. One of my favorites is I'd Rather, words cant explain how much I love him.

Marvin Gaye-Whats going on. . whats goin on.

Ray Charles-Georgia,but I love the song he sang with Norah Jones. . It was beautiful.

You forgot Stevie Wonder.
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2006
Stevie Wonder, Hmnnn my badbut you can include him
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by MrIRS(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2006
All of them except phil
Marvin Gaye is the best though.
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2006
Whatz wrong with Phil?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by MrIRS(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2006
just not feeling it,but you know who's sick the temptations.
Man i would play that anywhere.i love the old school r and b
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2006
Marvin Gaye is my choice as well

but Phil ain't too bad
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2006
Phil Collins is still rolling as a celebrity in the music industry today, what y'all think
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2006
He produced that song for Brandy and Ray J : Another day in Paradise, His own song
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2006
I prefer Marvin Gaye to the rest.
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2006
Marvin Gaye is the best!
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by exu(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2006
Why is Phil Collins on that list?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 2:08am On May 25, 2006
D'you think it's a bad thing I included him?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by exu(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2006
Well he's low on talent in comparison to the rest. Substantially so.
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 12:55am On May 30, 2006
I don't think you are right EXU!
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by sade511(f): 1:51am On May 30, 2006
Me too. . . .The reason why Phil shouldnt be compared is because Phil is in a different genre of music.
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2006
hey Sade, what genre does Phil belong to?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 3:01am On Jun 01, 2006
hey Sade, what genre does Phil belong to?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by sade511(f): 3:18am On Jun 01, 2006
I think he's more in like the soft rock/pop genre.
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2006
I don't think so, his music varies
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by sade511(f): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2006
What else does he do?
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2006
At least, he raps!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by sade511(f): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2006
Seriously?  cheesy
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2006
Lol
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2006
Lol
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by beyunce(f): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
Vandross all in all
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by spikelord(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2006
Marvin in all!
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by whateva(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2008
TO ME NA PHIL COLLINS BE NUMBER 1
Re: Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles,luther Vandross And Phil Collins: Who Is The Best? by sophienwa(f): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2008
i'll give it to marvin gay, love that his song - lets get it on ; with phil collins coming a close second

(1) (Reply)

Lance Bass Is Gay! / Dbanj Gives Linda HOT Kisses In London (photos) / Photos Of Slain Ferguson Teen, Michael Brown Buried Amidst Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.