Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kids Say The Funniest Things - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Say The Funniest Things (1859 Views)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid / Funny Things Kids Say And Do-share your stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Say The Funniest Things by bebe2(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wen am bored I just close my eyes an think of some of the things my kids say and before I know it am laughing loud grin
I once asked my 4yr old son, r u enjoying ur food? Yes mum, thank u very very much, u r a good cooker cheesy

Add urs, I will add more wen I get a few minutes to play
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Les: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Qweshons kids ask can be very annoying and funny @times, u know?
I'v a cousin, this i dont find funny at ol, he keeps asking d owner of everything he sees.... Like, uncle is this ur fridge? Uncle, is this ur torch?? He will see me wearing shoe, uncle, is this ur shoe?? D same ting with watch. A car will pass by, uncle is this ur car?? As if he has ever seen me with d car b4 or he saw my clone inside d car, sometimes, i just feel like replying him with qweshon, like... Uncle, is this ur toilet?? And i will reply him, did you see my name in the toilet?? But he is just a kid, my hands are just tied.
I'v another cousin, i dont just know but this one is a clown by default, you'll buy him sweet, he'll come back, instead of saying thank u, he will tell u, 'mummy, i'll buy ur own 4 u, u hear? U hear? Mummy, u hear?- mummy say ok na so dat bobo go close mouth, if u tell him, give me dis one and go and buy another one, he will say no, i'll buy ur own, u hear?- tho d sweet, nobody de beg am self.
Another one, you'll be repeating his name, he'll never answer u, but wen he finally answers u, u'll start begin him to close mouth cos he will be saying yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for sooooooo long and u'll go and come back, d boy still de answer u. Nawa o.
Well,am not an exception sha, this one happen recently, i served food for my dad, after eatin, he cleaned his mouth with serviette and kept it on his plates, i didn't know wat made me to ask him, daddy, wat should i do with dis tissue? D man vex com tell me say mak i com put am for im mouth, then i go carry plate com put for bombom... LOL... I just so much love my family for wat and who they are, they are everything to me.. My blueteeth (more than one bluetooth) name is "myfamilz4Life!!" mak i stop here, every day, new babies in my family, everyday, new silly slogans and qweshons.

4 Likes

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by nikkyshyne(f): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^^ROFLMAO.
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Pampers: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Children, intresting creatures! They cld be so funny!!! My 3yr old dota never accepts she bedwets. She always claims someone poured water on her bed.
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Pampers: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Recently, she slammed a padlock on my fone sayn she wanted to see wat was inside. I beat her mercillesly sha.
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Les: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pampers: Recently, she slammed a padlock on my fone sayn she wanted to see wat was inside. I beat her mercillesly sha.
you get luck say no be laptop. Well, she is inquisitive and i like it, shoulda giving her d benefit of doubt,or better still, caution her with mercy than merciless... Well, wish u happy parenting grin.
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Les: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pampers: Children, intresting creatures! They cld be so funny!!! My 3yr old dota never accepts she bedwets. She always claims someone poured water on her bed.
u sure say no be u de go pour am water self, dont tell me baby girl dont know wat she's saying grin grin I wonder why ur monika na pampers... I so much love babies, if not dat my parents are very strict and Godfearing and i love and respect them, i would've had a son and a daughter b4 getting married... But ol is well, mak i wait for my turn...
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by bebe2(f): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin grin, my son came back from school one day and asked me ". Why do brown pple (he meant black pple)hit their kids? wen white kids are naughty they only need to say sorry, but wen brown kids are naughty they get beaten even if they say sorry""

From then I thot to my sef, I go stop to beat this boy make he no go dey feel inferior but give am 3 days I no fit resist am o, we r back to normal cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Les: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
^You make sense... But dont spoil him...
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by nat138: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
A friend of mine told me what her three year old said to her and hubby, and na fear them dey fear the girl till tomorrow.
The daughter slept with her and hubby on their bed and wet the bed. In the morning when she asked the little girl
why she wet their bed, the daughter said the mother was accusing her falsely and since they were three that slept on the
bed the previous night, the mother should better confess or she should ask daddy if he is the one that did it.
I laughed my head off that day.
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
I was trying to make my 3yrs old eat his cereal but he won't stop running around.I called out "Bryan come let me tell you something".

He yelled back "No",I now responded "then you won't know what I want to tell you.he retorted"I don't want to know"I was shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
My niece likes to refer to herself in the third person so when you say "I will beat you o!" She'll say "Don't beat her!" LoL

3 Likes

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by bebe2(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
My 6yr likes reading, he puts the tv on subtitles and reads it aloud. He keeps reading street signs etc. a few days ago he called me,
mum why is everything made in china? Hmmm, I don't know so I put it to u nairalanders. Why is everything made in china grin
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by coldgate(f): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
My three year old DD loves to scream 'Mummy is a woman, Daddy is a man!' Seun is a man, Bisola(herself) is a woman! Whenever she is bored. grin

1 Like

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by park007: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
I went to see a family friend recently,I walked straight into their kitchen and I was offered cake to eat(they make and sell cakes).
I went into the living room with d cake in my arms there I met a 6yr old boy.

Boy said" pls give me cake?"

I replied"go into the kitchen and ask aunty for cake"

Boy said"she won't give me"

I replied"ok,let me ask her on your behalf"

Boy said"ok"

I went to the kitchen and said" Aunty,pls segun wants cake,can I take one for him"

Boy rushed into the kitchen screaming with both hands up in the air "pls oh! Don't use my name to lie,I don't want cake oh!"

I was so embarassed,I am still trying to recover from that shock!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by sweettweet: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am very passionate about my 2yr old understanding and speaking Yoruba, so a lot of times I communicate with her in yoruba but most times she's always speaking English. she surprised me one day when she was about leaving my room and said "Mummy come and silekun for me".
omg, i was reeling with laughter.
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by nikkyshyne(f): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Eeya smiley
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by Cheks01(f): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
My 4yrs old niece ll greet u wen u enter her room in d mornin n tell u dt she's still sleepin so dt u ll nt disturb her. D first time she did dt I js cldnt stop laughin
Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by daylae(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2013
my 5yr old niece got me laughing when she suddenly protested one morning,asking why is that only kids must go to school and big ones don't. Told her i do go to school too but she insisted on seeing my shool uniform. Just pretented i did'nt hear what she said cus i knew i wouldn't be able to provide the proof.

3 Likes

Re: Kids Say The Funniest Things by yazga: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
We had a visitor who had 3 little stripes of tribal marks at the edge of his mouth.
My 3 year old daughter kept looking at him and after several mins, she sneaked up to him and quickly touched his cheeks and said 'oh, it is not even whiskers, I thought you were a cat

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ideal For Married Couple To Attend Night Club??? / Do such wife/woman exists? / Is It Ever Ok To Get In Touch With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.