Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Our 'role' In Promoting Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our 'role' In Promoting Boko Haram (433 Views)

We Regret Our Role During The Civil War - Middle Belt Youths. / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Our Role In The $1.09b Malabu Oil Mess, By Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our 'role' In Promoting Boko Haram by pmc01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Very very pathetic hostile situation in the country indeed! What is more pathetic is the gradual rise of ethno-religious crises- Christians vs Muslims, Southern Nigeria vs Northern Nigeria. I guess this was part of the 'boko haram' gameplan all along. Sadly, we the 'innocent people' have played and are still playing to the gallery. We have allowed ethnic and religious sentiments guide our reactions to the Boko Haram menance. If you say I am wrong, let me ask you this:
Are we not more concerned about which of the two sides (Christianity and Islam) has had more death casualties, rather than collectively seeking permanent solutions to the wahala itself?

Again, I ask, where have our conscience, common sense and Nigerianness journeyed to?
Re: Our 'role' In Promoting Boko Haram by confusion247(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
pmc01: Very very pathetic hostile situation in the country indeed! What is more pathetic is the gradual rise of ethno-religious crises- Christians vs Muslims, Southern Nigeria vs Northern Nigeria. I guess this was part of the 'boko haram' gameplan all along. Sadly, we the 'innocent people' have played and are still playing to the gallery. We have allowed ethnic and religious sentiments guide our reactions to the Boko Haram menance. If you say I am wrong, let me ask you this:
Are we not more concerned about which of the two sides (Christianity and Islam) has had more death casualties, rather than collectively seeking permanent solutions to the wahala itself?

Again, I ask, where have our conscience, common sense and Nigerianness journeyed to?
Direct your questions to northern leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Feed Boko Haram -myself To GEJ / If I Can Be The President Of This Nation! / Intermittent Power Cut Forces NASS To Adjourn Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.