Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Domestic Appliance Troubleshooting- Review Of Domestic Appliance(s) With I S O - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Domestic Appliance Troubleshooting- Review Of Domestic Appliance(s) With I S O (680 Views)

Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread / Dell Inspiron N4050 With I Gig Dedicated GRAPHIC+warranty @ 79,000 / Unique Travelling Iron That You Can Use With I Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Appliance Troubleshooting- Review Of Domestic Appliance(s) With I S O by ALERTDIASPORA(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
I WILL BE POSTING ON THIS SITE , HOW I TROUBLESHOOT AND REPAIR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES
WASHING MACHINE- DRYER- MICROWAVE OVEN- VACUUM CLEANER- PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR DRYER ETC
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON alertdiasporachronicle@gmail.com. YOU MAY BE SELECTED
(ONLY FEW PEOPLE) TO RECEIVE ONE OF MY DVD'S, BOOKS, CD, TEST EQUIPMENT(PORTABLE).

MY ASSOCIATION IS CALLED
INTERNATIONAL DOMESTIC APPLIANCE REPAIRS- TECHNICIAN (IDART ).
ITS FREE TO JOIN ONLY FOR AFRICANS(limited period only). THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO PROMOTE EMPLOYMENT IN AFRICA.
Re: Domestic Appliance Troubleshooting- Review Of Domestic Appliance(s) With I S O by ALERTDIASPORA(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
ALERTDIASPORA: I WILL BE POSTING ON THIS SITE , HOW I TROUBLESHOOT AND REPAIR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES
WASHING MACHINE- DRYER- MICROWAVE OVEN- VACUUM CLEANER- PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR DRYER ETC
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON alertdiasporachronicle@gmail.com. YOU MAY BE SELECTED
(ONLY FEW PEOPLE) TO RECEIVE ONE OF MY DVD'S, BOOKS, CD, TEST EQUIPMENT(PORTABLE).

MY ASSOCIATION IS CALLED
INTERNATIONAL DOMESTIC APPLIANCE REPAIRS- TECHNICIAN (IDART ).
ITS FREE TO JOIN ONLY FOR AFRICANS(limited period only). THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO PROMOTE EMPLOYMENT IN AFRICA.

[b]The Time is NOW

Elevate Your Current Position
Let me ask you a question. If i could show you a proven way to make at least N30,000 - N50,000 helping people who are desperately looking for technician to help them repair any of their faulty Domestic Appliance.
My new Appliance Faults Repair Guide is what you need to start your journey in a career as a Domestic Appliance Technician
The guides are in PDF format and Video
1 Washing machine faults repair guide
2 Microwave oven Faults repair guide
3 Vacuum cleaner faults repair guide
Others are
Salon hair dryer faults guide
Impulse Sealer
Deep fryer
Blender
Secret revealed- one of my subscriber from Nigeria repaired a washing machine and was paid N40.000, and another big company in Nigeria wanted to do the repair for N75,000 with some un-necessary condition, to bring it down to their company. Through the help of my faults guide and the information i gave him on the phone he did the repair without buying any spare part, the machine problem is a straight forward one. He open the back panel of the washing machine as i told him, and he can see the problem and he fixed it.The customer asked for his business card but my friend didn't have one. You don't need any qualification to do the repairs, you only need somebody like me to put you through.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE FAULTS REPAIR GUIDE - P D F format (Normal price N5,000) Take advantage of this SPECIAL OFFER
N2,500 OFFER ENDS 12-07-13
Send me your NAME and E-MAIL address
to enter for a draw to get ONE of my Faults Repair Guide VIDEO and start making money.
SEND YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL TO - kayappliancerepairtips.co.uk

[img][/img]

Re: Domestic Appliance Troubleshooting- Review Of Domestic Appliance(s) With I S O by OliviaNell: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Most of the reasons that cause electronics to fail are banal – non-compliance with operating standards. Unfortunately, many users underestimate the importance of this moment, and therefore the repair of household appliances in https://promptappliancerepair.com/frisco-tx/ – one of the most popular and popular services. Fortunately, there is no shortage of company that specialize in this field.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Bb Curve 9220 For 24k In Abuja / Cheap Ipod Touch 4th Generation Needed / Sony Xperia Acro S For Sale Or Swap With Galaxy Note1 Or Gionie E3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.