Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ever Heard Of Prominent Cease Entertainment? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Heard Of Prominent Cease Entertainment? (1411 Views)

What's The Funniest Nollywood Film Title You've Ever Heard / Animated Super Hero By Prominent Cease Enterprises / Ever Heard Of 'Laughter Bank'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of Prominent Cease Entertainment? by dappsy001(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
Hey guys theres this new ent company coming up its called PROMINENT CEASE ENTERTAINMENT they are bringing out a 9ja series thats called DCOMEBACK and its shot over in America you can check www.prominentcease.com to see what they do. at last Nigerians can be extremly proud of their ent.please lets all support them their stuff is sick and high quality
Re: Ever Heard Of Prominent Cease Entertainment? by Raymond88(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2008
If it was shot in America why didn't they market it for Americans, some of us don't like to bask in the image of other nations when there's work to be done projecting our own to the world. . . Nice intro they have there though.
Re: Ever Heard Of Prominent Cease Entertainment? by dappsy001(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
I think the reason why they did that is cuz it would be extremely hard to break a Nigerian TV series in America or to an American audience because there are like 2 diff cultures. The reason why they are shooting the series over hear and taking it back to Africa is to bring the quality that America has and merge it with the culture and imagination that we has to produce unique quality African ENT one last thing is that I spoke to the PR of the company and he said the are bringing out an American movie later on in the future that would be shown in the theaters here and I should watch out for it. Besides you know projecting what we have now to the world would a bad idea but I believe in this guy quality that there can project it for us.

(1) (Reply)

Okon Lagos / Tv Series Dvd Box Set- House Md Season 8 House Md Seasons 1-8 / Pls Recommend Sites For Free Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.