Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together (2318 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Michel Majid And Wife Virna Renew Wedding Vows 10 Years After Wedding (photos) / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by waleadex(m): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2013
A list super talented Ghanaian actor Majid Michel and Gorgeous top Nollywood divas Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola J. Ekeinde strike a beautiful pose.

These entertainers are obviously having a good time together. You can’t mention the top African actors and actresses without naming these three. Thumbs up to them.

Perhaps it is no longer rumour that Ibinabo Reconciled Omotola And Genevieve.
http:///entertainment/photos-33.html

Re: Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by Godmother(f): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2013
Were they fighting before? And over what? Anyways I'm not surprised. These celebs can fight over anything. If one wakes up before the other and posts it on twitter, that's enough grounds for beefing. Smh at these people
Re: Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by waleadex(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2013
Godmother: Were they fighting before? And over what? Anyways I'm not surprised. These celebs can fight over anything. If one wakes up before the other and posts it on twitter, that's enough grounds for beefing. Smh at these people
I tire for them too no be small...upon the noise abt dbanj and don J,the remix of scape goat is still produced by don j...me I no dey send these celebs sha
Re: Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by Akshow: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2013
And before you say Shuo! This meaningless thread will make it to front page because three friends are hangin out while meaningful threads die in obscurity cos omotola, nadia or genevive pix no de there.
Re: Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by pomporiking: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2013
Errrr...this is news cos??
Re: Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by fuckluv(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
They should also take pictures of when they retire to bed, undecided
Re: Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together by Temismith(f): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Two of u shud beta be kiaful. Cos if majid handle una ehen! Na only jonathan fit grant una pardon!grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Universe Nigeria / You’ll Not Believe The Nollywood Actress That Has Turned Born Again Christian / Celebrities Fall Victim To Nude Leak Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.