Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ (806 Views)

Liberty Reserve Funding Made Easy With Just (#)150 Per ($)1 / Liberty Reserve For Cheap Sale. / Buy Liberty Reserve @ 170/usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2013
Good Morning, NL. I have less than a thousand to sell, just about 960units or so. Please, I need a serious buyer and very urgently that why I'm giving a lesser price. 07086210830.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Still selling fast.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Morning
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Still selling fast
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2013
Morning. Still selling
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2013
g.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Sellorbuyphones(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2013
They no dey SHAME!!!!!!!!!!! .... angry angry
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2013
Would I give you a wrong information about my location? I stay in Ibadan, not LAGOS. If you can transact with me, fine, and if you can't, just keep your cool. And moreso, I don't think Seun created Nairaland for Lagosians alone.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by wellsaid(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Guy why na. I called u and u told me u are based in akure ijesha or something. Definitely nott ib. sad
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
wellsaid: Guy why na. I called u and u told me u are based in akure ijesha or something. Definitely nott ib. sad
you get credit to waste naw
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
I went there for a seminar and I never told you I'm based there. Why is everybody criticizing me?
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
fxproinvest: I went there for a seminar and I never told you I'm based there. Why is everybody criticizing me?
time registered: March 18 2013
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Vvsel: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
K_ONE: you get credit to waste naw

As a Nigerian youth, we should always try to use our head to do something positive and worthwhile. At the end of the day you got only yourself to blame if u into scamming your own fellow brothers .. I mean its so ridiculous. We shold always strive to Make somebody* proud and not the reverse. #scammers_should_get_a_life
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thank you brother. I really appreciate this words of yours. May GOD bless you with more knowledge. AMEN.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2013
m.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2013
Oh, sorry. If you're here to scare me away for what's not worth it. I haven't done anything to deserve all this, so why are you saying all this words to me. Fear GOD and act Godly please. If you've bought LR from scammers, that's not my problem. I have a office in Ibadan where I attend to my seminar attendees, I tutor people how to make profit with Liberty Reserve investment, you can come and meet me there, I also have many of my friends here on NL. What's it that I have to hide? Of course, NOTHING! Please, I'm just an individual merchant here trying to sell off my investment returns. Please, stop painting me with a bad name.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2013
fxproinvest: Oh, sorry. If you're here to scare me away for what's not worth it. I haven't done anything to deserve all this, so why are you saying all this words to me. Fear GOD and act Godly please. If you've bought LR from scammers, that's not my problem. I have a office in Ibadan where I attend to my seminar attendees, I tutor people how to make profit with Liberty Reserve investment, you can come and meet me there, I also have many of my friends here on NL. What's it that I have to hide? Of course, NOTHING! Please, I'm just an individual merchant here trying to sell off my investment returns. Please, stop painting me with a bad name.
you registered March 18 2013, how come you have many friends on nairaland?
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2013
Already registered friends invited me here, bro.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2013
fxproinvest: Good Morning, NL. I have less than a thousand to sell, just about 960units or so. Please, I need a serious buyer and very urgently that why I'm giving a lesser price. 07086210830.

I'm a reputable personnel on business section of this forum.
I want to let you know that there is something fishy about this seller.

I wanted to seriously buy $1000 and over $220 from this seller.

What is your facebook profile.Na story
Send first while I send cash immediately I see the fund.Still stories

Show me screenshot of your accounts to be sure that you really have the cash.
Still the same stories.

Be wise so as not to be scammed because that price of N150/N152 with excuses get as e be.
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2013
You asked me to fund you and you'll pay 3days after. What kind of business is that?
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by normaljenny(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
fxproinvest: Oh, sorry. If you're here to scare me away for what's not worth it. I haven't done anything to deserve all this, so why are you saying all this words to me. Fear GOD and act Godly please. If you've bought LR from scammers, that's not my problem. I have a office in Ibadan where I attend to my seminar attendees, I tutor people how to make profit with Liberty Reserve investment, you can come and meet me there, I also have many of my friends here on NL. What's it that I have to hide? Of course, NOTHING! Please, I'm just an individual merchant here trying to sell off my investment returns. Please, stop painting me with a bad name.

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by fxproinvest(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
normaljenny:

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?

I'll put you through on it. You can call me on 07086210830
Re: ¤¤¤ Liberty Reserve (#152/$1) ¤¤¤ by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
This monkey is a hungry scama. . Call call call. Idiot. He is a scama

(1) (Reply)

Mint US Iphone 4s 16gigs For Just 35k(pics) / For Sale Htc Hd Rooted And Upgraded To 4.1very Clean with pictures / Hp Nc6320 Laptop W/intel Core 2 Duo, 1.83-ghz Proc, 2gb Ram, 80g Hd, N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.