Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning (1538 Views)

Whn Ur Mum Promisd 2 Tke U Out On Chrsmsday But Left Hme Bfre U Woke Up (picture / Imagine U Woke Up One Morning Only To Find The Following Listed As True Nd In Re / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by Godsun2013(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Do you know that when we are sleeping our brain is shut down like that of a computer? I know u don't believe me, but when we wake up early in the morning it takes about 5secs for our brain to alert us on where we are and what is happening around us? Let me put you to the test, what am trying to say is your brain don't even know the first the you saw this morning, ok here is the test, before talking to your wife or anyone, immediately you open your eyes this morning what did u see? The first thing u saw this morning. Don't lie
Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by dopeJemi: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmm! I realLy can't remember

I saw Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by Enokelz: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2013
i remember.......i saw d ceilin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Is this the joke??
#thread burnt!
Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
booqee: Is this the joke??
#thread burnt!
and ashes cremated.

END of story
Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by bingbagbo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by Biggiestep(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
first saw d roof sayin i suld aim high, D clock said evry minute count, D calender said b up to date, D door said push hard 4 ya goals, D window said see d world.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Saw When U Woke Up This Morning by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Herpart / This Story Happened Live In OYO!!! / First Made In Nigeria Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.