Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience (7414 Views)

Cheap Property Of N6.5m In Lagos / Own Your Own Property In Abuja For Lessthan 800,000 Naira@vatican City Estate, / Good Accommodation Cheap Pay At Ebute, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by ayofaith(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
I am interested. Pls send details to eladenika@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by remiloy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2008
i will be waiting for the info jydoh99@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by dejavoe(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2008
can anyone who have gotten a Respond from our beloved Poster confirm the Procedures and the genuity of this offer?

cos i'm interested too. Madam/ Sir send me info too O 4 dis addy deja***atyahoodotcom
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by laydub: 4:17pm On May 02, 2008
please send me details am interested. wola4924869@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by yinkausa(f): 6:33am On May 03, 2008
to topea, can you pls send me some of those properties. i am interested in a 2 duplex that share walls with eachother that i can keep on for myself and rent the other with 4 and above bedrooms around ebutte metta or lagos in a good neighborhooh. i will like to know how much will the mortgage be abd how much down payment and do they pay monthly like we do here in america. give me an idea of how the payment will be in naira and dollars. i pay mortage here i have an idea here but i dont kniow about the way it goes back home. cocobutter20022002@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Tiphareth(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2008
Send details to: tiphareth.lvx@btinternet.com

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by popsi: 4:10pm On May 03, 2008
Send me details to lewisoke@yahoo.com pls.

Thx
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by David77: 9:58pm On May 03, 2008
please send details to david.omotosho@gmail.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by eagleroland(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2008
Please send it to me: eagleroland@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by sylink1: 4:21pm On May 06, 2008
I am interested. Send to xtianlaw@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by topea(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2008
I have responded to all requests. Thanks to all as i await your orders
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by abbyode(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2008
I am interested. Please send details to abiodunode@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by ArseQPR(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2008
I am interested in the properties and the full packages you have. Kindly send me details on somorinkayode@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Verycool: 7:43pm On May 11, 2008
Email received, thanks
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by martho(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2008
hi am very interested my email is .martinsmarvin@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by finguy(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2008
i dont know if i saw this post on time but i am interested and will like to get all the details on how to get the loan and secure the desired apartment. please send me an email to anyiachucks@yahoo.com.
thanks.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by VAdmiral(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2008
PLEASA, AM ALSO VERY INTERESTED. KINDLY SEND ME THE WHOLE DETAILS. SEND TO chimereahamefule@yahoo.com THANKS.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by bodsibobo(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2008
Hi,

Please send to info@firstlandmark.co.za

Also I want to know about the developers that can build houses and I can pay a deposit and instalments over time.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by kalixxx1: 11:37am On May 14, 2008
kalixxx1@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by katun: 12:37pm On May 14, 2008
i am most interested in this i need u to pls send me all it takes to to own a properties in lagos my email addy is kakagbenga@yahoo.com.
i will appreciate if u can get back to bme in earnest,
Thanks
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by katun: 12:42pm On May 14, 2008
i am most interested in this i need u to pls send me all it takes to to own a properties in lagos my email addy is kakagbenga@yahoo.com.
i will appreciate if u can get back to bme in earnest,
Thanks
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by akiesony(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2008
#
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Estate555: 9:29pm On May 15, 2008
We build Decent building with your little cash; 2 Bedroom flat from 2.5m, 3 bedroom flat from 3.4m, 5 bedroom duplex from 7m. for details contact galaxyconnect@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by topea(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2008
Still waiting for all recipients of the relevant information to come up with their decision. Its a fact that purchase of landed property does not fall in the impulsive buying category, so people need adequate time to take decisions and appropriately work out their cash flow and determine the actual position of their budget lines. Nonetheless, for all of you that have received my mails, am still waiting for your responses.

One of the points of consideration however should be the fact that landed properties have the highest rate of appreciatio of all assets one may ever own.

Time to take decision is NOW !!!

Thank you all.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by babatosan: 10:42pm On May 18, 2008
i am interested
send me details on property, mortgage options to tafoj2001@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by dpresident(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2008
Please send me the details at talk2dpresident@yahoo.com.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by dpresident(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2008
pls send me details at talk2dpresident@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by janykute: 2:05pm On May 19, 2008
plz forward details to my email (janykute2007@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by tinard(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2008
i am interested please send me details on property, mortgage options to tinard@googlemail.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by tupix(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2008
Kindly send the details of the mortgage to me and available properties. I am interested
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by chuchume: 12:03pm On May 21, 2008
hello
please send the list of the properties that you have
my email is guzzynd@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by GogoGee: 8:16pm On May 22, 2008
I am interested.
Urgently send me the list of properties you have, prizes and repayment options as well all other details required for the loan and the properties themselves.
aanelsong@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bond Steptile Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Abuja Municipal / Good Deals Situated Right Here Inside The Heart Of Magodo Estate +2349030188831 / To Let: Decent 3 And 4 Bedroom Flats At Ire Akari Estate, Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.