Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers (2975 Views)

List Of Mobiles Which Come Under S40 (nokia) / Best Games For S60v5 Mobiles / Softwares Only For S60v5 Mobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by bjluv: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hello people I heard there is an operator in naija (Starcomms or Glo) selling this sort of mobiles that comes with a landline number like 01-870, or 01-804, Please is that true and how much does a basic one cost. There is a friend who told me about it and I would like to confirm please,

thanks for the replies
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by leeport: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
Where do u live?everyone knows that there are a lot of landlines in this country or u just felt like bring up a threab for the fun of it.do your home and u would see that there is a lot to choose fron

Peace mate
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by bjluv: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
sorry but Im not actually in the country and havent been for years. a friend was driving and called me on a number that looked like a land phone and I asked how come he was driving and calling on that number and he said there are mobile phones in naija now with landphone numbers in it.

So I thought that it would be a good idea if my folks back home could get it too so if you have any info, kindly share please
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by dragnet: 5:11am On Mar 29, 2008
Multilinks got it. . .starcomms too it cost around N2,500-N3,500 .there're some with 0708. . .0702
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by hayprof(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2008
. . Reltel, visafone inclusive.
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by bjluv: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
thnx dragnet and hayprof, I heard reltel isnt good and I have experience calling their 404 number, terrible. Who owns the 0870 and 0804. I called once 0702 and I was charge a very expensive mobile rate and I was made to understand it is a new premiun mobile number series in Nigeria embarassed angry

So that thing was landline ---goddamit!!! angry shocked
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by Donseaun(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
Poster i lyk ur sense of approach o! Cant blive nairalander cam xplain things like dis, be lyk him and all cheats shal be given unto u, loq
Re: Naija Mobiles (operator) With Landline Numbers by bjluv: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2008
Donseaun, can you please elaborate? I am getting the 0702 from starcomms from them

(1) (Reply)

GSM Networks' Customer Care / Blue Gate Bg7i Dual SIM Tablet, 7" Screen And 3000mah Battery / Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.