Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Christin Nicole Buckley Opens Up On Her Life And Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Christin Nicole Buckley Opens Up On Her Life And Career (778 Views)

Super C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke / Pussycat Dolls Break Up ? Nicole Goes Solo ! / Avant Ft Nicole Scherzinger: Lie About Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christin Nicole Buckley Opens Up On Her Life And Career by brandedben(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Breathe A.K.A. Ms. Feels was born Christin Nicole Buckley and hails from Chicago, Illinois. Breathe is a triple threat to the entertainment industry with her talents to sing, write and dance. Breathe has been singing since the age of 5 years and writing since age 12. Her writing skills allow her to translate real life experiences into wonderful poetry in a song. With four (4) different vocal ranges each song created has a unique sound and creates different emotions. This makes her versatile and able to fit in any genre of music. Listeners will not be bored with her array of songs. Enjoy the interview

Slucker: Hello Christin, I hope it is o.k to cal you that. You have been singing since age 5, so I would not bother asking when you discovered your gifts. But I would like to know how you have been able to manage all your gifts so far till date.

Christin: It's been kind of difficult to manage all of my gifts when I need money to take care of my children. I haven't been singing as much as I use to because of the money, but I do plan to sing with my church Valley Kingdom Ministries really soon. I also am planning a video for my next single Love Always. I do still teach dance classes on Sat. being in school has been hectic but it's well worth the outcome.

Slucker: How did it feel at a very early age traveling around the world participating and even winning dance competitions?

Christin: I really didn't know how blessed I was to travel and get to see places other people will never get a chance to see. As I've grown up having to provide for my family I now understand how blessed I was at an early age to be a part of the activities I've participated in. I would love for my children to sees what I've seen because I am truly blessed.

Slucker: You have got great tracks and my favorite of them all is PURE. That was a fantastic job, not flattering. Here is what I really like about that joint, you sounded so not Yankee, I mean you were able to erase the African American accent which for me gives you another level of distinction. The question is, how did you manage to achieve that?

Christin: I simply was just being my natural self. I had great people behind me at that time, and when it comes from the heart it's so simple. Thank you for loving that particular track, my goal is to do more inspirational music like that.

Continue Interview: http://www.iamaslucker.com/article/i-really-didn-t-know-how-blessed-i-was-to-travel-get-to-see-places-oth/1406

(1) (Reply)

Chaz B Is Back And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Download Banky W - Good Good Loving Video / D=end Drops (ma Clone)gbado Anya With Lil Jay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.