Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Learning Animation The Easy Way! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learning Animation The Easy Way! (6830 Views)

Learn A Simple And Easy Way To Become Financially Free This Year. / 2d Animaton Learning Thread / Learn Maya The Easy Way- Model, Animate And Render (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Animation The Easy Way! by yemo90(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2008
smiley smiley smiley cheesy grin grin Hi everyone!!!  grin grin cheesy smiley smiley smiley

Anyone interested in learning animation should pls contact me for the best collection of e-books & software needed to set you on the right path.

Learn animation the easy way using the tools of the pros!

flash
photoshop
3ds MAX
lightwave
Maya
after effects

toon boom
the tab pro

realviz match-mover
boujou

pls contact me for more info

cheers
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by jemit(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
do you work in computer village grin grin

i dont mind e-books on maya and after effects,
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by A2J(m): 4:21am On Mar 29, 2008
my email address is dayo_a2j@hotmail.com i will be expecting them, thanks
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by yemo90(m): 2:17am On Mar 30, 2008
@hamattan:

im feelin u my broda, coming 2geda like this is d only way we can survive. i should know since i've bin innit a long time since it all began.
will contact u soon.
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by stream1: 2:36am On Apr 02, 2008
ma i need help with photo shop and flash, i only know image ready, and i dont know jack shit about 3d max
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by yemo90(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2008
sample page from one of the 1000s of books available.

juicy!

Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by A2J(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
how can we contact you yemo90, how can i get in touch with you, i really need those ebooks pls
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by yemo90(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2008
more sample pages

Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by darznets(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2008
@yemo90
Please send me the details of how i can get these ebook & software, my email address is darznets@yahoo.com
Waiting for your reply!
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by gabak(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi Guys I have somethings very unique TUTORIAL on Video Editing,Cartoon/Animation & Graphics that is very interactive & preferable than go outside to go and learn editing or animation just imaging going to such instituTes like NIIT or APTECH ang be charging u 150,ooo or more for just learning basic of it alone not the real but when i discover this particular tutorial on editing & animation which is very great.I believe you can benefit from that tutorials also because it will be as if you are in the classroom. The turorial contains such as: Abobe premiere pro 2.0, Abobe After effect 7.0, Abobe production CS3 on A. Adobe Onlocation, B. Ulra key, C. Premiere pro cs3, D. After Effect cs3, E. Flash, E. firework, F. Photoshop, G. Soundbooth, H. Illustrator, I. DVD Encore & also 3D Max, Cinema 4D for animation. Also Dreamveaver cs3 & Indesign cs3 for website. You can see it is very great, Any interesed person should call me 08026552214 or e-mail me at gabak123@yahoo.co.uk. Peace unto you

1 Like

Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by samueldesi: 4:46am On Apr 16, 2008
grin pls i need information on animation and graphic material and training if you can do it. my email is samcomplex20@yahoo.com and phone is 08060812574 am in ikeja lagos pls it is veru urgent thnaks
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by joey007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2008
i have also just started graphix designing, and i want to use 3dmax, but i need more tutorials, how can you help,
my email addy is seaboy.joe@gmail.com and my nos is 08029130473
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by drwhopl(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2008
how far guy how are u doing?i saw your ad about the software i would like you send it to me also cos i am into photography and i will them to enhance my pictures.so i would be glad to get them.here is my email drwhopl@yahoo.co.uk.

we could help each other in this software idea,so i get any i'll send to you also.
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by ledima(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2008
Yemo I am also intrested in those animation e-books. How can I contact you and get them. My email is edimalyn@yahoo.com
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by wham(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2008
Hello Yemo90,

Can u please paste a list of your available animation ebooks (flash, 3D etc) or email list to whamatix@yahoo.com

I blive Nigeria would soon start producing stunning 2D and 3D Animation clips and features

Thanks man.

[size=13pt]Anyone based in Abuja? I need other people to share ideas with (ideas on Cartoons, Animation, Photoshop, )[/size]
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by justbones(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2008
im biased grin in abuja
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by stannesi(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2008
i'm interested my email [email]bonneystann@yahoo.com[/email]
wat r d titles.??
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by BlueAngel1(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2008
RevolutionMedia brings Disney to town

Creative circles are abuzz with anticipation regarding RevolutionMedia’s upcoming VisualAsylum, a series of workshops aimed at training people in various aspects of visual communication and slated for the 31st of May to the 2nd of June at the Julius Berger Hall of the University of Lagos. This is connected with the fact that the inaugural edition of this series is offering classes in Disney-style 2D animation for the first time in the country.

“2D animation is making a big time comeback” explains Sewedo Nupowaku, RevolutionMedia’s CEO. “The maestros and moneymen at Disney are ready to revamp the venerable art form which suffered at the advent of 3D animation. They realize the market for 3D fare has become an all-comers affair and are keen to reinvent the particular slick style they pioneered using the latest digital technology. This was amply demonstrated when they unveiled their slate of upcoming movies recently. We are anticipating a renaissance of sorts and want our youth in particular to benefit from it” he concluded.

Facilitator of the 2D classes, Ibrahim Ganiyy, lead animator on Lagbaja’s pioneering ‘Suru lere’ music video and one of the people who helped in creating Indomie Noodles’ wildly successful ‘Indomitables’ campaign, agrees. “The pool of animators in Nigeria is abysmally small and we intend to democratize the field a bit more. A country like Senegal boasts of quite a few animation houses who in turn handle outsourced jobs from around the world. Why can’t we be part of the action?” he asked rhetorically.

RevolutionMedia’s VisualAsylum will also offer classes in 3D communications. This is the second initiative in a series of collaborations with ImageStudios and Committee for Relevant Art (CORA).

Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by smartsoft(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2008
it all depends on the industrial you wanna belong 2, that will determine your kind of Software to choose
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by victor1(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2008
Hi Yemo90,
I sent u an email but didn't hear from you. kindly get in touch with me so we'll do business.
okemeka7@yahoo.com
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by MOBIE(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2008
DUDE U GOT SOME AWESOME COLLECTION THERE. ME GOT SOM TOO BUT THE PROBLEM IS I'M IN THE NORTH (KADUNA N zARIA). I'LL HOLLA A CALL TO YA. THIS SHUD BE THE ONE GENERATION IN GRAPHICS AND ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA. HOLLA!! ME PHONE NUMBER'S 0803-6880091. MY SPECIALTY'S ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by yemo90(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hello ppl, the response to my post is wild. i guess i underestimated just how many great the demand for animation materials would be.
If only we could all come 2geda. i work freelance in lagos here. pls call me:0802-3180128

cheesy
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by tramigo: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2008
wow this post is great, hope I can be as good as this people here, I know how to edit pics and design some but not really that good, but still am learning more.
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by MOBIE(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2008
OK DUDES N GALZ, GOT THIS PROJECT I'M RESEARCHING ON. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ALL GRAPHICS, VISUAL,MEDIA ARTISTS. IT IS GOING TO BE DYNAMIC AND IF SUCCESSFUL (WICH IT WUD BE INSHAALLAH), IT WUD BE A GIANT N THE FIRST OF ITS KIND. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED SO THAT U CAN SIGN UP. THERE'LL BE ALOT TO MAKE ALL'O YO GO BAZUNGAS. THAT'S A PROMISE. Yemo90 GOD BLESS U DUDE
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by codename47(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2008
please i'm also interested in any 3d material especially on 3dsmax software,thats the one i use,plz my email addy is sirkay47@yahoo.co.uk
thanks men. 1 love
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by peterock74(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2008
please i'm also interested my Email is muscularpeterock@yahoo.com

thanx
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by Whalewale(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2008
Guyz if u ar intersted, i have some 3D Max tutorials which I made when I used to teach 3D classes sometime ago.

the tutorials covers modeling, texturing, lightning and rendering. And is suitable for both beginner and advanced users.

its free, so if u r interested holla back at me on whalewale@yahoo.com

pls note that the size is about 1gig so if u r planning on getting them, be ready with a laptop or storage device.

thanks
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by bilie: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
my email is bilijazeera23@yahoo.com.
will be expecting dem
thanks
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by sabri: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2008
Plsssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooooo

Mr lecture pls where is ur school cos i am interested
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by mightyx: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2008
Guy, i' m very interested how can i get the books and software
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by opad(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2009
@gamak, how much for d vid tutorial. Is premiere cs3 included?
Re: Learning Animation The Easy Way! by bencruiso: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2009
my man tnx for this opportuni. i beg i wan learn that stuff. contact me to know e go be, for ma email: bencruiso@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator / Chrislong Designs (portfolio) (Critics are welcome) / Corel Draw: Framing An Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.